Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Trump afraid to attend 2017 Correspondence Dinner. Predictably.

In a move that surprises no one, Donald Trump has opted to not attend the correspondents dinner and expose himself to all the ridicule he knows he would have to take. This guy continues to prove what a thin-skinned, lily-assed pussie he is.

They could actually make this a pay-per-view live event now. As if there wasn't already enough that they could roast him about, they are going to absolutely destroy him now that he didn't have the balls to show up.

If I remember right, he was already a little biitch at a previous CD.

- And he wasn't even the primary target.

If anybody saw him at the post debate dinner that decades worth of

politicians, priests and the rich and powerful have attended, he absolutely

shiit the bed. What a petty little fock.

NEW YORK (RNS) The fallout from last week’s Al Smith Dinner is continuing, and not just for Donald Trump, whose cringe-worthy comedy at the traditional Catholic charity roast earned him the first boos in the history of the glitzy gala.

He was like that bitter, angry ex-boyfriend throwing out uncomfortable, unfunny passive-agressive shots and nobody - including his own wife - could even smile at. The Cardinal was obviously uncomfortable.

So, no shock he couldn't take the WHCD.

If I remember right, he was already a little biitch at a previous CD.

- And he wasn't even the primary target.

If anybody saw him at the post debate dinner that decades worth of

politicians, priests and the rich and powerful have attended, he absolutely

shiit the bed. What a petty little fock.

he's probably still embarrassed by how badly Obama destroyed him on the birther thing. Those things are basically a celebrity roast. A thin-skinned egomaniac like Trump just simply can't handle any kind of ballbusting.

Is this why they call him snowflake and say he only likes safe places? Admittedly I don't pay enough attention to the cut down battles and terminology that is supposed to score points in said battles, so I am just guessing.

• Like 1

Great joke from the MC of that dinner;

For the first time in the history of this dinner, the Catholic Church is NOT the largest tax-exempt property owner in New York. :doublethumbsup:

Is this why they call him snowflake and say he only likes safe places? Admittedly I don't pay enough attention to the cut down battles and terminology that is supposed to score points in said battles, so I am just guessing.

Trump bans all press that doesn't kiss his as . That's why he is snowflake. This dinner is just a traditional thing where people poke light-hearted fun the president. Trump is such a snowflake that he couldn't even handle that.

Didn't Trump get roasted on Comedy Central? Yeah, he's thin skinned. That took balls. Can you imagine BO or HRC doing that? But then again, the PC crowd would never allow anyone to really bust on them.

Didn't Trump get roasted on Comedy Central? Yeah, he's thin skinned. That took balls. Can you imagine BO or HRC doing that? But then again, the PC crowd would never allow anyone to really bust on them.

Don't chase them down these stupid rabbit holes. They are looking for any semblance of a "win". These dinners could have been cancelled 10 years ago and I wouldn't have even noticed.

Anthony Jeselnik, comedian and fellow Trump roaster, backs up Lee's claim. In a 2013 interview with Joan Rivers the comedian shared, “Donald Trump’s rule was, don’t say I have less money than I say I do. Make fun of my kids, do whatever you want, just don’t say I don’t have that much money.”

Anthony Jeselnik, comedian and fellow Trump roaster, backs up Lee's claim. In a 2013 interview with Joan Rivers the comedian shared, Donald Trumps rule was, dont say I have less money than I say I do. Make fun of my kids, do whatever you want, just dont say I dont have that much money.

Still did it. Took balls. HRC would never.

Still did it. Took balls. HRC would never.

So what happened to those balls? Seems our little snowflake can no longer handle it.

So what happened to those balls? Seems our little snowflake can no longer handle it.

Nah. It's not sport anymore. The left are too viscious. Obama could attend these things and know they wouldn't get out of hand. Look what happened to Larry Whilmore when he said "my n-word". Trump can't possibly expect any sort of self control by the left.

Just months before Trump would decide not to run in the 2012 presidential race, he was doing battle with roast producers over whether they could make fun of his hair. One of the most remarkable things about Trump is his seeming inability to laugh ― not just at himself, but period. Think about it. Have you ever seen Trump laugh?

Graff made known that roasters should address Trump only as “Mr. Trump,” according to Larsen.

“I always thought that was weird,” Larsen said. “That was sort of the mandate, you call him ‘Mr. Trump,’ so when he shows up, in this day in age, it’s a strange thing to do. Even having been around a lot of different celebrities, I can’t remember a single other time I have had to call someone ‘mister.’”

Trump made a few lackluster attempts at cracking wise. He changed a joke meant to slam MacFarlane from: “The only way you’ll ever draw a crowd is with a pencil.” Trump’s revision: “The only crowd you’ll attract is flies.”

After a joke that cited climate change, Trump suggested a parenthetical: “(Which obviously doesn’t exist).”

Elsewhere, Trump suggested a broadside against the entire dais: “Their all losers and I like associating with loser because it makes me feel even better about myself.” (The grammar mistakes are Trump’s.)

In the first draft, he crossed out a joke about needing to feed his squirrel-like bouffant. When the writers kept the joke in for the second draft, he crossed it out again, offering instead this about his hair: “Look how great it looks.”

“One thing that stuck out to me during rehearsal,” Larsen said, “is he would always poll the people around him if they thought it was funny. He never really seemed to have a grasp on what was funny and why it was funny. He was always looking at others to validate if it was funny.”

Nah. It's not sport anymore. The left are too viscious. Obama could attend these things and know they wouldn't get out of hand. Look what happened to Larry Whilmore when he said "my n-word". Trump can't possibly expect any sort of self control by the left.

at least you admit that he's just not up to handling it. I thought you'd come up with something cute to make him look less soft.

Well, if he couldn't handle a simple phone call with the Australians, Jay Leno probably terrifies him.

You know that Australian thing was fake news, right?

You know that Australian thing was fake news, right?

Well, that'd be news to even Trump himself.

The actual transcripts themselves were leaked

kind of hard to make that up, though I guess possible.

But, in a moment that keeps replaying itself over and over;

Trump told Fox news that the leaking of these transcripts was 'disgraceful"

- not "fake news" - or he would have called it that.

He even admitted it the next day at the Prayer breakfast.

You know, they film and tape these things now...

Don't feel badly. Even Trump is struggling to keep the press from laughing

"So, you're saying the leaks were real, but the news that was leaked was fake?" LOL

Well, that'd be news to even Trump himself.

The actual transcripts themselves were leaked

kind of hard to make that up, though I guess possible.

But, in a moment that keeps replaying itself over and over;

Trump told Fox news that the leaking of these transcripts was 'disgraceful"

- not "fake news" - or he would have called it that.

He even admitted it the next day at the Prayer breakfast.

You know, they film and tape these things now...

Don't feel badly. Even Trump is struggling to keep the press from laughing

"So, you're saying the leaks were real, but the news that was leaked was fake?" LOL

Parts of it was fake. He didn't hang up all pissed off, and he actually agreed to take the refugees. The story the media told about what occurred was fake.

It's one thing to take it on the chin. It's another to get ass raped. Respect for the office is a thing of the past in today's world when you're not a miserable Dem thriving in the toilet of partisan politics.

Humor is a good vehicle to express ones beliefs when respect accompanies it. When the less factor of those that oppose you are beyond your agenda because their side lost, ignore them. Brilliant strategy and use of the bully pulpit many presidents have used before him.

D.C. Is a cesspool of corruption. I applaud his attempts to throw the perviablle wrench into a world of sh!t.

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

Trump finally had a chance to get in front of people and prove that he can be something other than an abrasive tool. Yes, he was going to have to handle some ribbing. All presidents do. But this was a chance for him to allow others to see him in a different light. As usual, he blew the chance just because his little thin ego can handle the ballbusting. And the best part is, he just gave everyone so much more material by being such a sissy girl.

It's one thing to take it on the chin. It's another to get ass raped. Respect for the office is a thing of the past in today's world when you're not a miserable Dem thriving in the toilet of partisan politics.

Humor is a good vehicle to express ones beliefs when respect accompanies it. When the less factor of those that oppose you are beyond your agenda because their side lost, ignore them. Brilliant strategy and use of the bully pulpit many presidents have used before him.

D.C. Is a cesspool of corruption. I applaud his attempts to throw the perviablle wrench into a world of sh!t.

:lol:

Trump finally had a chance to get in front of people and prove that he can be something other than an abrasive tool. Yes, he was going to have to handle some ribbing. All presidents do. But this was a chance for him to allow others to see him in a different light. As usual, he blew the chance just because his little thin ego can handle the ballbusting. And the best part is, he just gave everyone so much more material by being such a sissy girl.

BS if you think the media wouldn't use this dinner as a way to grandstand and virtue signal you haven't been paying attention. President Trump (as always) is 20 steps ahead.

BS if you think the media wouldn't use this dinner as a way to grandstand and virtue signal you haven't been paying attention. President Trump (as always) is 20 steps ahead.

You are agreeing with my thread title. I rest my case. :music_guitarred:

I don't care about any of this. All I care about is kicking the illegals out, keeping the savage 'fugees out, and listening to the sweet cries of the Left.

Why do you hate Lauryn Hill?

:lol:

Trump is two steps ahead of meaningless circle jerks the left and their counterparts in the MSM put on for "show". The lefts decision to use avenues that make him and others in his administration are fails. The left salivates at any opportunity to make Trump look bad. He gives them the finger, as he should. And now, its bad.

Guess what folks? He doesn't care. Nor should he. He has more important things to do than listen to a bunch of whinny snowflakes hatred of him by a bunch ofwomen and men on their periods that hate the right. Sitting in a room of nothing journalist and their attempts at humor that are more based on hate, is an obvious waste of time. Kudos.

According to a tweet from a waiter at a recent restaurant trump ate at he ordered a well done steak and ate it with ketchup as he always does.

Now are you all ready to impeach him?

According to a tweet from a waiter at a recent restaurant trump ate at he ordered a well done steak and ate it with ketchup as he always does.

Now are you all ready to impeach him?

Well, nothing sets the flavor of a steak off like ketchup

Well, nothing sets the flavor of a steak off like ketchup

Theresa Heinz Kerry approves of this.