Sign in to follow this  
kschoiack

Trade Advice

Standard scoring. I would be receiving Cooks, McCoy, and McFadden and would be trading away Martin, Hyde, and Jeffery. The rest of my team is RB: Howard, Hunt, Thompson, McGuire, and Mack WR: Brown, Fitz, Shepard. I feel as if McCoy is best player in trade and that Cooks has slightly better value than Jeffery. Let me know what you guys think.

The team I have also has Dez, should I try to swap out Cooks for him?

I'm confused.

Are you saying the other guy has Dez AND Cooks, or that you already have Dez?

If you're asking if the other guy has Dez and Cooks and should you go for Dez instead, then I would say yes to that. I would want Dez over Cooks.

Yeah that's what I was trying to say. He has both of them. Would you still do the trade if he wouldn't swap out Cooks for Dez?

Yeah that's what I was trying to say. He has both of them. Would you still do the trade if he wouldn't swap out Cooks for Dez?

yes

I would do it.

Thanks guys for the replies. The only reason I'm hesitant is that I feel as if Hyde will bounce back and be a solid RB2 and McFadden might end up splitting carries.

I don't like it, personally. I'm not a McCoy fan because of his age and wear/tear. I wouldn't bank on him going forward. I may actually like Doug Martin better than him going forward.

Cooks vs Jeffery is a coin toss. Philly is a seriously explosive offense.

Hyde vs McFadden isn't even comparable in my opinion.