Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

ATL KCR Questionable: yeah, I know - a KCR post!

Are people "rolling" with Matt Bryant? The fact that he is Questionable coming off a bye week worries me .. :unsure:

In a 16-player roster size PPR league, I'm debating dropping Rams WR3 C. Kupp for HOU KCR Ka'imi Fairbairn. I'll be traveling late Sunday AM, and won't be able to check Inactives / Bryant's status.

What say you?

He's the 10th ranked kicker in the one league I just checked. Fairbairn is just behind him at 11. Why keep Bryant at all if you can get Fairbairn?

Bryant is 6th in PPG, while Fairbairn is 12th. I drafted Bryant for Weeks 14 & 16! (As well as Matt Ryan.)

Bryant is 6th in PPG, while Fairbairn is 12th. I drafted Bryant for Weeks 14 & 16! (As well as Matt Ryan.)

Ah, I forgot about the Atl bye. I dunno...I don't carry two kickers. Not when it's a viable WR3 plugin or a guy who everyone is waiting to breakout on a top scoring offense, like Kupp. I'd drop a Seattle RB for a second kicker in your situation :) But I don't know your league. What's the odds of getting Kupp back after this week?

Other bench guys: MIN RB L. Murray, SF RB2 M. Breida, WAS RB R. Kelley, DAL RB2 A. Morris; MIA WR D. Parker.

As long as Kupp doesn't "blow up," I think I can get him back next week.

Other bench guys: MIN RB L. Murray, SF RB2 M. Breida, WAS RB R. Kelley, DAL RB2 A. Morris; MIA WR D. Parker.

As long as Kupp doesn't "blow up," I think I can get him back next week.

Dump Murray, I'd say. McK is the guy in Minnesota.

I'm not sold on McK... You take away that 58 yard run, and his night was so-so.

If McK was so great, *why* did Minnesota go out and get L. Murray, and also draft Cook?

I'm not sold on McK... You take away that 58 yard run, and his night was so-so.

If McK was so great, *why* did Minnesota go out and get L. Murray, and also draft Cook?

I didn't say they were sold on McK before the season. But he clearly outplayed Murray last week, and solidly outsnapped him as well. McK played 47 snaps to Murray's 22, and out-touched Murray 22-14. Take away that 58 yarder and he outgained Murray 88-43. Murray had two catches for 12 yards, and gained 2.6 yards per carry. McK's other carries were for less if you take out the 58 yarder (meaning, if you take out a run that Murray is never going to break). But McK also caught 6 passes for 51 yards.

Those snap counts and touches are telling. As is Murray still saying his knee hurts. I think MN has realized now that they overpaid then for a guy who isn't that good.

For the record, I don't own either in my really important league, was able to grab McK but am not starting him in my other league. Murray is sitting on waivers in both. 12 teamers. FWIW. Good luck :)

I'm in the same situation. Based on what I read earlier this week, he should be good to go. The Falcons signed a kicker to their practice squad in case Bryant couldn't go. If they thought Bryant couldn't go they would have signed the practice squad guy today to their active roster. I can't find any place where that is the case, in fact everything I've read indicates that Bryant should be fine.