Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Anyone ready for adults to be in the White House?

Polls in April..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol. No one on this entire message board references more polls than you. Funny how they become meaningless when they don't show the results you want. Hypocrisy v 143.0

changing position on virtually every issue for political expediency is adult?

Unfortunately, its no different than pretty much every other of the POS politicians out there. They're all focking horrible.

I was not for Mitt Romney in the GOP primary, but an admitted Obama supporter calling out Mitt Romney for flip flopping is akin to Barry Bonds calling Mark McGwire a 'cheater'.

No, but breaking into song as you ride your choreographed dancing horsey is.

Lol. No one on this entire message board references more polls than you. Funny how they become meaningless when they don't show the results you want. Hypocrisy v 143.0

Link to me touting polls 6 months away from an election as having any meaning to said election?

Link to me touting polls 6 months away from an election as having any meaning to said election?

First off, fock you. You know that you're the fetch b!tch around here. I don't search foir sh!t. Especially for you.

That being said, I'm not talking about a specific pol. I'm talking about polls in general. You are Mr public opinion poll. For three years, you've been posting these irrelevant poll results. And I said teh same thing every time- that they should hold an election to see how people really feel. But now there's a poll that shows a result that you don't like, and it's you doing the laughing. I just think the irony is hilarious. But then again, I've always found your hypocrisy to be a riot. :overhead:

First off, fock you. You know that you're the fetch b!tch around here. I don't search foir sh!t. Especially for you.

That being said, I'm not talking about a specific pol. I'm talking about polls in general. You are Mr public opinion poll. For three years, you've been posting these irrelevant poll results. And I said teh same thing every time- that they should hold an election to see how people really feel. But now there's a poll that shows a result that you don't like, and it's you doing the laughing. I just think the irony is hilarious. But then again, I've always found your hypocrisy to be a riot. :overhead:

Nothing, as usual. All talk, zero facts to back up the talk. Good way to start the day, Mr. Perfect Life. :lol:

Nothing, as usual. All talk, zero facts to back up the talk. Good way to start the day, Mr. Perfect Life. :lol:

Do you just have that reply saved for when I own your ass time and time again? YOu know that every word I said was accurate. Just because I'm not a messageboard loser who saves threads or spends hours doing searches, doesn't mean sh!t. You know you're Mr poll. As long as the poll supports your agenda. Too bad that in this case, it doesn't. Boo focking hoo. :cry:

######, looks like RP came back, been a nice couple of days

The modem at his mom's house was down. No internet in the basement.

Do you just have that reply saved for when I own your ass time and time again? YOu know that every word I said was accurate. Just because I'm not a messageboard loser who saves threads or spends hours doing searches, doesn't mean sh!t. You know you're Mr poll. As long as the poll supports your agenda. Too bad that in this case, it doesn't. Boo focking hoo. :cry:

Mebbe you should bet your buttbrother MDC to go through my threads he has cataloged since you are too lazy to back up your claims. Even he won't have a category called "Polls RP touts 6 months from an election". :banana:

Mebbe you should bet your buttbrother MDC to go through my threads he has cataloged since you are too lazy to back up your claims. Even he won't have a category called "Polls RP touts 6 months from an election". :banana:

I'm not too lazy. I just don't live and die with this sh!t the way you do. I have absolutely zero desire to do a search to look for something that everyone here knows exists. Are you claiming that you never started a thread based on poll results? Is that your claim?

I'm not too lazy. I just don't live and die with this sh!t the way you do. I have absolutely zero desire to do a search to look for something that everyone here knows exists. Are you claiming that you never started a thread based on poll results? Is that your claim?

Crassic Newbie. Get caught unable to back up claims and you start moving the goal posts. I didn't say I have never started a thread about polls, Sport. I said I have never put stock in a poll 6 months out from an election. Try reading my posts several times if that's what it takes for you to understand them.

Crassic Newbie. Get caught unable to back up claims and you start moving the goal posts. I didn't say I have never started a thread about polls, Sport. I said I have never put stock in a poll 6 months out from an election. Try reading my posts several times if that's what it takes for you to understand them.

Classic RP, creates a strawman arguement and expects someone to disprove it.:rolleyes:

Classic RP, creates a strawman arguement and expects someone to disprove it.:rolleyes:

You have it backwards, Simpleton. Newbie made a claim, I asked him to prove it. He has failed as badly as your post here.

HTH

Looks like Sybil Pilot logged in as Rusty for a few days, had a conversation with his alter-ego and then reverted back into his dooshier form.

Fixed

You have it backwards, Simpleton. Newbie made a claim, I asked him to prove it. He has failed as badly as your post here.

HTH

Don't see anything about elections polls in his post. You might want to ask the wizard for a brain, Strawman.

Don't see anything about elections polls in his post. You might want to ask the wizard for a brain, Strawman.

My post was referencing Shovelbrain's post:

Judging from the latest polls, apparently not. I cannot WAIT for this slaughter! < Obama

See, he was touting polls months away from an election that have the lead within the margin of error in most cases. Then Newbie came into the thread to :cry: about me laughing at the fact he posted a poll so far out from an election as if it meant something.

You may want to get that wizard on speed dial, Sport. :thumbsup:

######, looks like RP came back, been a nice couple of days

I was kind of hoping he'd gotten hit by a bus. :(

I'm ready for the Republicans to actually nominate a Republican. There hasn't been one since Reagan, unless you count Clinton.

I'm ready for the Republicans to actually nominate a Republican. There hasn't been one since Reagan, unless you count Clinton.

Reagan wasn't a republican either by modern day crazy right winger standards.

Reagan wasn't a republican either by modern day crazy right winger standards.

cutting taxes and ending the cold war are both republican tenants. why are both of those not priorities to democrats as well?

cutting taxes and ending the cold war are both republican tenants. why are both of those not priorities to democrats as well?

He also blew up the deficit and engaged in diplomacy with the USSR like a Neville Chamberlain pussie. :thumbsdown:

He also blew up the deficit and engaged in diplomacy with the USSR like a Neville Chamberlain pussie. :thumbsdown:

His deficits were miniscule compared to your Hero. Oh, and what is the USSR up to these days after Reagan's "pussie" diplomacy? :doh: :lol:

yes, the deficit went up as a result of the military buildup. we discussed that yesterday. it also sustained jobs all the way through the 1990s. so amortize it and see if it worked out.

i don't know who that person is you reference, but if he turned 2 superpowers into 1, then yes.

He also sold arms to Iran and raised taxes.

He also sold arms to Iran and raised taxes.

marginal rates went down, closed corporate loopholes which also raised corporate tax revenues. don't we sell arms to everyone?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/26/mitt-romney-not-yet-decided-on-snl-cameo-wife-ann-says/

letterman, leno and a possible SNL appearance.

was the point of this thread to make yourself look more retarded?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/26/mitt-romney-not-yet-decided-on-snl-cameo-wife-ann-says/

letterman, leno and a possible SNL appearance.

was the point of this thread to make yourself look more retarded?

Obama doing these late night talk shows is not presidential, which is nothing new for him. Just because Romney does it too(If he does) doesn't magically change that fact. Plus, Romney is not the president.

Changing your mind / position is called growth. Obama flat out lies about practically EVERYTHING, i can't believe you folks fall for his bull.

Another shining example of the tolerance Libs are always touting. :lol:

Exactly!

But if you're a Mooslim Terrorist or an Illegal Alien they give you front row tickets to the "Great Anti American Obama / Oprah Giveaway Spectacular", funded of course by evil rich white men.

Obama doing these late night talk shows is not presidential, which is nothing new for him. Just because Romney does it too(If he does) doesn't magically change that fact. Plus, Romney is not the president.

this thread has a title asking if anyone is ready for adults to be in the white house. Insinuating that the Obama's do not act like adults and the Romney's do/will. Inside is a video of Mitt Romney giving a serious political speech while Obama is on Fallon.

Mitt Romney has appeared on multiple late night talk shows and will possibly be making an SNL appearance.

Where is the basis for this thread?

Once again, I am not a huge Obama fan. What I am a fan of is consistency. There is none in this topic.

Going on late night talk shows for an interview is one thing, especially as a candidate.

Going on as a sitting President to do some Foshizzle slow rap, or whateverthefuck that was, is another. Obama is clueless when it comes to the dignity of the office. Hell, Bush quit playing golf the minute troops went into combat. Last time I checked we still have men getting killed on the battlefield, and Snoopbama is clowning with Jimmy Fallon.

Going on late night talk shows for an interview is one thing, especially as a candidate.

Going on as a sitting President to do some Foshizzle slow rap, or whateverthefuck that was, is another. Obama is clueless when it comes to the dignity of the office. Hell, Bush quit playing golf the minute troops went into combat. Last time I checked we still have men getting killed on the battlefield, and Snoopbama is clowning with Jimmy Fallon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, Bush was class personified. His seventh grade intelligence. His puking on foreighn dignitaries. His having people throwing shoes at him. Stumbling over big words. Yeah, if only Obama could be as dignified as Bush. hehehe