Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Amazon’s Black Friday 2017 deals were just announced: Everything you need to know

Ladies and gentlemen, the Black Friday triumvirate is now finally in place. Everyone knows that there are three huge Black Friday sales everyone looks forward to each year, and Black Friday 2017 is no different. Best Buy and Walmart have both already announced their Black Friday plans this year, and now we finally have the trifecta as Amazon’s Black Friday 2017 plans have been made official. Needless to say, Amazon has some killer sales lined up for Black Friday, and today we get a taste of things to come.
Amazon already has some crazy sales happening right now — examples include BeatsX wireless earbuds under $100 for the first time ever, $20 off the popular Nest Cam, and the lowest price ever on Amazon’s best-selling sound bar — but the site’s Black Friday 2017 will be even more impressive. In this post, you’ll find everything you need to know.
First things first, here’s the link you’ll need to bookmark to get in on all the action: Amazon’s Black Friday 2017 page. There, you’ll find links to all of Amazon’s top sales during Black Friday. You can also head there right now to see Amazon’s big Countdown to Black Friday sale, which has some great deals today like a Samsung robot vacuum cleaner for just $140.
Note that you may need to be an Amazon Prime subscriber to take advantage of some deals. You can sign up for a free 30-day Prime trial right here so you’ll be all set once the company’s Black Friday sale starts.
The official Black Friday 2017 deals will actually begin a week early, on Friday November 17th. Yes, that’s this coming Friday, just three days from now. Amazon’s Black Friday 2017 deals will then come and go all week long, straight through the end of the day on Black Friday, November 24th. Needless to say, new deals will kick off over the weekend and all throughout Cyber Monday and Cyber Week.
What kind of bargains does Amazon have planned? Here’s a huge sampling from Amazon’s press release:
Amazon Devices
Save $20 on Echo Dot, only $29.99 – the lowest price ever for Echo Dot
Save $20 on All-New Echo, only $79.99
Save $30 on Echo Plus, only $119.99
Save $50 on Amazon Tap, only $79.99
Add a smart plug to any Echo purchase for only $5 ($20 off)
Save $20 on Amazon Cloud Cam, only $99.99
Save $30 on Fire 7 Kids Edition, only $69.99 – and save an additional $10 when you buy two Fire 7 Kids Edition tablets, only $129.98
Save $40 on Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, only $89.99 – and save an additional $10 when you buy two Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, only $169.98
Save $50 on Fire HD 10, only $99.99 – the lowest price ever for the Fire HD 10
Save $30 on Fire HD 8, only $49.99
Save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite, only $89.99
Save $30 on Kindle, only $49.99
Save $30 on Kindle for Kids Bundle, only $69.99
Save $15 on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, only $24.99
Electronics
Premium brand 40-inch smart TV, only $279.99
Sony 75-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model), only $1,999.99
Sony 70-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model), only $1,199.99
Samsung UN65MU8000 65-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV (2017 Model), only $1,297.99
Sony 65-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model), only $1,499.99
Samsung UN55MU8000 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV (2017 Model), only $897.99
Sony 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model), only $999.99
32-inch 720p TV, only $69.99
49-inch 4k TV, only $159.99
Save up to 30% on select TP-Link smart home and networking products
Save up to 25% on select Seagate hard drives
Save up to $150 on Acer Helios 300 Gaming Laptop
Save up to $120 on Cyberpowerpc Gaming Desktop
Save 30% on Corsair K70 Gaming Keyboard
Save up to 35% on select SanDisk memory products
Save up to 40% on PC gaming laptops, desktops, components and more
Save up to 25% on select 3D printers
Toys
Save up to 35% on Melissa & Doug toys and furniture
Save up to 40% on K’NEX Thrill Rides-Kraken’s Revenge Roller Coaster
Save up to 30% on select Crayola arts and crafts
Save up to 30% on select Paw Patrol toys
Save up to 50% on select Zoomer toys
Home Furnishings
Save up to 35% on select Thanksgiving and holiday décor
Save up to 40% on select mattresses, furniture and area rugs
Save up to 35% on select Rubbermaid products
Save up to 40% on select Thermos products
Smart Home
Save up to $40 on Schlage Smart Lock – Works with Amazon Alexa
Save $50 on Bluetooth-enabled Opal Nugget Ice Maker
Save $100 on SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit
Video Games
Save up to $100 on select Playstation virtual reality bundles
Save up to 50% on Just Dance 2018 Gold Box
Music, TV, Movies & Books
For the first time ever, non-Prime members as well as Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get three months of the full catalog on-demand service with access to tens of millions of songs, for just $0.99 starting today
Save 40% on new release movies and TV seasons, as well as catalog best sellers available to rent or purchase and instantly stream on Amazon Video
Save up to 80% on select Kindle best-selling books
Pets
Save 35% on Soft WellBites Dog Treats
Save 15% on Fluval 2.6-Gallon Aquarium Kit
Sports & Outdoors
Save up to 60% on New Balance shoes and apparel
Save up to 30% on Under Armour TB12 Recovery Sleepwear
Save 20% on select Tumbl Trak products
Save on Bushnell Binoculars and Camelbak Hydration
Save up to 35% on select camo apparel
Save 20% on select Barska products
Save up to 25% on Nikon Coolshot 80 Rangefinder
Save 20% on Atomic Foosball Table
Save 25% on select X-Rocker Gaming Chairs
Save up to 35% on select Killerspin Table Tennis Rackets
Save 20% on select Paragon popcorn machines

Other than Posty, who doesn't have Amazon Prime?

I don't have AP..... but I don't buy a ton of stuff from Amazon.......I'm an eBay groupie, and 90% of my purchases there I never pay shipping.

Considering the echo or some sort of in home wireless music system

What should I get it I want to have the ability to play music in the LR, Master and 2 kids' rooms?

Doesn't have to be a super hi fi system, just a good quality sound.

I'd been using a single iPad and a bose wireless speaker, but I don't like moving the speaker from room to room and I don't like dragging out the iPad, setting up the Bluetooth connection and Pandora when I just wanna quickly turn on some tunes.

Doesn't one of these systems allow me to tell Alexa to play some Zeppelin in little Johnny's room?

Feel like as per usual most of these deals are not really deals and you can find similar.prices elsewhere on the non amazon specific products.

I could see myself considering and echo but I don't even know if I'd get much use out of it.

Last year I paid 800 at best buy for the same (okay 2016 version) Samsung 55 inch 4k uhd plus an xbox1 bundled that i returned to Walmart for store credit and gave the gift card away as a separate xmas gift.

Never saw the need for prime. Anytime in order from amazon I dona 100 minimum order so I'm getting free shipping unless it's some really odd item and things ship fast enough that I don't need their special "1-2 day shipping or whatever it is. Most things arrive within 3 days anyway.

Once or twice there has been an item I wanted to pick up but it was for prime members only. Which really just irked me and made me less likely to sign up for prime.

Like cruzer, I'm also a big ebay buyer. Better prices on most items and usually free shipping

160 for a 49" 4k tv is a great deal for the 2 people that get lucky.

What a farce.

Agreed. Sams Club recently had their annual one day "Big Sale" starting at 12am est. There was a laptop I wanted so I waited up with the page loaded for almost 3 hours and when the sale started it bumped me off the page and to the main sale page and wouldn't even let me put it in my cart. What a bunch of crap. Liars.

I'll pick up an Echo Dot or two for that price. Those are pretty handy and would make a cheap gift as well.

Don't need a TV, 70" 4k Sony for $1200 might have me pushing one over when I get home tho.

Got an echo on Amazon day with the 99 cent Amazon Music. Use the shiot out of it. :thumbsup:

Me. I've had it temporarily for holiday shopping two years, and won't be surprised if they offer it free (again). Under most circumstances I don't need faster shipping, though two day doesn't work for HI anyway :mad:

My kid wants a HTC VIVE VR headset. $599. His laptop isn't compatible and a new VR ready laptop is in the $1500 range.

He's going to be asked...How does it feel to want. Not going to happen. :scrooge:

My kid wants a HTC VIVE VR headset. $599. His laptop isn't compatible and a new VR ready laptop is in the $1500 range.

He's going to be asked...How does it feel to want. Not going to happen. :scrooge:

laptops are tough when it comes to graphics. Not much room in there and it gets expensive

A bunch of sh1t I don't need.

• Like 1

A bunch of sh1t I don't need.

with all those guns, where would you have room :wacko:

I'll pick up an Echo Dot or two for that price. Those are pretty handy and would make a cheap gift as well.

What do you do with the dot?

I basically use it to add items to the shopping list and the flash briefing.

lend it to an indian to put on their forehead

lend it to an indian to put on their forehead

Why would MmmmBeer want that?

• Like 1

I use it for music mainly but I have 4 total. Two of the old style with built in speaker and two Dots. I prefer the Dots. I have one Dot hooked up to a Sangean radio in my office and one hooked to a receiver in the store. I like to be able to play commercial free music and having the ability to play any song I can think of is pretty cool. I have one in the living room which I ask questions from time to time or use as a timer when I'm cooking. One thing I don't like is how they changed Prime Music Unlimited. I was paying the 79.99 for the year and was able to use it on all my Echos and now if streaming Amazon Music it will only work on one at a time so I switched to the 3.99 Dot plan and will just stream Pandora in the office.

eta: I have never once used it for shopping. Funny.

Looking for dates for when the echo goes to 79 and the dot goes to 29.

Does anyone know?

I keep getting emails from Amazon about this being Black Friday deals week but they're still listed at 99 and 49.

Does anyone know?

I keep getting emails from Amazon about this being Black Friday deals week but they're still listed at 99 and 49.

I assume Friday for those items. I'd just put them in your cart and check it daily. One Chrome add-on I use for Amazon that I find helpful is https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/keepa-amazon-price-tracke/neebplgakaahbhdphmkckjjcegoiijjo?hl=en

Does anyone know?

saw a refurbished Echo for 69.99 i think listed under todays deals. Always been a fan of going that route if it saves a little money. You know its been taken care of by the company that makes it.

• Like 1

so whats really the benefit to an amazon echo versus the dot aside from the echo having a better built in speaker?

also in order to play music, it HAS to be spotify, pandora, amazon music? but I can pair the echo with my ipad, correct?

with all those guns, where would you have room :wacko:

I have about 1800 sq ft that's literally unused.

so whats really the benefit to an amazon echo versus the dot aside from the echo having a better built in speaker?

also in order to play music, it HAS to be spotify, pandora, amazon music? but I can pair the echo with my ipad, correct?

You can pair it with any bluetooth device and play music over it.