Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Post whatever you know about Rholio thread

Figuring we can at least try to do this for him if he's too tired to post himself. Kids married jobs location Hobbies Etc. Whatever you've gleaned through the years. For folks who might be wandering in late to the show.

never heard of him till 2 weeks ago

Good dude, leans slightly left, hates both sides, very candid.

These posts will help shed some light on his plight...

I'm a cheap mother focker. I'll drive past a restaurant or a fast food joint when I'm hungry to eat ramen or a $0.99 can of soup at home. Tires are bought at a junkyard, same as most car parts when needed. If there's a movie I'm dying to see, I'll watch a crap copy online rather than go to a theater and watch it on a big screen. I'll splurge on a big ticket item, only after waiting years for the price to come down.

Last splurge was one of them new "big screen" TVs everyone was talking about... last year. Got a 65" 1080p on clearance, at Walmart, for $470 something plus tax. That's a splurge. Looking for a smaller one, 32" or so, for the bedroom... which will likely come off of Craigslist at tax time, when someone else upgrades theirs. When I need clothes, first place I check is Goodwill in a better neighborhood. When I pack a lunch for work, it's usually something to snack on from the dollar store. Spend probably $5-6 a week on lunch while working 6-8 shifts a week. I actually buy lunch while at work probably twice a year.

I did. It was a 36", not some tiny little thing. Heavy as fock though. Saving up for stuff like electricity, water, gas, car insurance, got a vehicle that needs fixed or replaced... you know, stuff like that. Wife's got medical problems, piling up bills on that. Bankruptcy leaves me $179 a week plus overtime. Usually get 10+hrs of overtime, but no guarantees there. Some weeks I'll get 60+ hrs, others just under 40.

I've posted before, I'm just a few miles outside of the ghetto... in more ways than one. I'm in what used to be a good area, now it's below average. Whole area is low income, and low cost of living.

Lost my job (downsized), got another at 2/3rds of the pay, then lost that one when the company folded. Off for close to a year before getting another low paying job. Wife then lost her job, took quite a while to find something part time. She then got her hours cut to about 10hrs a week. She found a better job, 30+hrs a week at Walmart. Yeah, Walmart was a step up. I had an accident somewhere in there and spend 4 months on comp at $680 a month income.

I've had 7-8 raises in the past 4yrs, and still make less than most here joke about as low pay. There's eight people in my household, half of which bring in zero income. One daughter has a job, another is on disability. We spent about a year going under at around $100 a week before we had to stop making house payments. We then filed for bankruptcy before we lost the house. Now, we usually have an extra $100 or so at the end of the month, until something goes wrong, like the vehicle I mentioned.

The wife's medical bills are new, not on the bankruptcy. We're in the hole an extra $5-6k from that in the last couple of months. And yes, that's with health insurance.

Hopefully I didn't overstep here Rholio, wanted people to understand who you were though.
This thread always left a mark on me, before, I just though you were a miserable s.o.b.. After reading this thread, I got it..

Seems like a pretty good dude and poster overall. Which is rare around here so I'm pulling for him :thumbsup:

He has been posting since 2010 and my awareness is higher than that of a hamster so yes I recognize him all the time. Seriously guys, you engage in thousands of conversations but remember maybe 5-7 names (the same ones that get “nominated” for goty in those dumb threads.). It’s sad (not the nomination, the lack of awareness).

Now, since he’s not a blustering blowhard or blatant liar I can’t recall specifics of his life or anything. He’s just a normal person.

I know it's not the same spelling, or even meaning..........but I always think of Rollo from Sanford & Son when I see his name. :dunno:

I know it's not the same spelling, or even meaning..........but I always think of Rollo from Sanford & Son when I see his name. :dunno:

I always think of R-holio.....like Cornholio from Beavis and Butthead skit

always seemed like a genuine good guy. would sometimes engage in topics, but not spiteful in debate.

Didn't know wife has medical problems too, and medical bills. Wish I could donate more to his go fund me. Every dollar helps.

Hopefully I didn't overstep here Rholio, wanted people to understand who you were though.
This thread always left a mark on me, before, I just though you were a miserable s.o.b.. After reading this thread, I got it..

Thank you very much for this post. I had seen this thread and these posts but I needed this reminder to associate it with Rholio. :cheers:

i know he's about 2k richer because of you suckers....prolly up to his elbows in coke and asian hookers.

i know he's about 2k richer because of you suckers....prolly up to his elbows in coke and asian hookers.

:doublethumbsup:

I had no idea about his medical diagnosis and just found the thread.

Damn. :(

I went to type three times in it but was speechless and didn't know what to type.

prolly up to his elbows in coke and asian hookers.

Then it was money well spent!

I know we had this exchange once....

Atheists are the biggest idiots of the group... if they're right, nothing for everyone. If they're wrong, we go to Heaven and they go to Hell. Smart choice.

Or maybe there is a God, but it's not YOUR God, and you're still going to Hell. Smart Choice.

:ninja:

Honestly, even with his sickness that’s exactly what he should be doing.

I would consider that money well spent.

Honestly, even with his sickness that’s exactly what he should be doing.

Believe you me.

I have the cash and the connections.

if I had a few weeks, months to live, you would find me neck deep in hookers and calf deep in blow

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=463080&page=2&hl=work&do=findComment&comment=5856798

Jesus, sounds like things have been rough for he and his family for a while. As sh!tty as this place can be, I hope he's found some solace posting or reading something over the years.

Outside of hanging out with rabidly political, petty middle aged men, what do you enjoy doing rholio?

I had no idea about his medical diagnosis and just found the thread.

Damn. :(

I went to type three times in it but was speechless and didn't know what to type.

i wish him peace and comfort.

Rholio is an alias of Reality and he just bilked us of 2k :mad:

Not a single "He groped me" comment? For shame, gentleman, for shame.

We are slacking. That would of been great.

I always think of R-holio.....like Cornholio from Beavis and Butthead skit

yeah, corn-rholio

He's good at polls, saw us through the actor face-off contest for quite a while.

He has the fifth most post in the " I'm going to go ahead and throw a name out there" thread.

He has the fifth most post in the " I'm going to go ahead and throw a name out there" thread.

What losers are ahead of him ?