Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Site Lag

If this has been covered before so be it - whats with the loading lag on forums and posting? Old server?

Noticed this quite a bit since I joined - waiting for it to load for longer than 1 minute is pretty bad, circa AOL dial up.

Just wondering if you guys are working on a new server, taking donations, upgrading, etc. It seems like alot the posting has gone down even since I've joined.

If this has been covered before so be it - whats with the loading lag on forums and posting? Old server?

Noticed this quite a bit since I joined - waiting for it to load for longer than 1 minute is pretty bad, circa AOL dial up.

Just wondering if you guys are working on a new server, taking donations, upgrading, etc. It seems like alot the posting has gone down even since I've joined.

I have been with these guys for some time now, and it has gotten worse and worse each year. This is an awesome site with a ton of people coming in and out, so I'm sure their server can not handle the load. If you think this is bad now, wait until gameday. You can not even get on.

I wish they would upgrade, or make it a pay site if they need the $$$ to upgrade. I love this site, but have grown to like other ones that I can actually get on.