Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

what's the last bottle of liquor you bought?

1.75 liter Reykar Vodka

Tomorrow will be the same answer. And the next day. And the next day.

1.75 liter Reykar Vodka

:shocking:

i hope you have help with that.

:shocking:

i hope you have help with that.

Why ?

I am happy. My family happy. It's a good life.

:cheers:

1.75 liter Reykar Vodka

I really need to get to the store and get this stuff. I have the Dalai Lama of drunks giving me this sage wisdom and I need to put it to use.
  • Like 1

Why ?

I am happy. My family happy. It's a good life.

:cheers:

1.75l a day is pretty steep.

jus sayin

Fifth of jack. That was about nine months ago I think.

Wait, thats not right. I bought a bottle of whiskey with a cobra in it, and another with a scorpion. About four months ago. But those are decorative, im not drinking it.

Bought some Sherry for the kitchen, wasn't much, about $12.

• Like 1

I really need to get to the store and get this stuff. I have the Dalai Lama of drunks giving me this sage wisdom and I need to put it to use.

It's Vodka. All the same.

Redbreast 15 year old Irish Whiskey...

I was pulled up to the bar one evening a couple months back and the bartender told me It was new for them and I needed to taste how smooth it was. I have to say, it was so smooth that it almost tasted a touch creamy (in a great way). I went out and bought a bottle that week.

https://www.redbreastwhiskey.com/en-EN/meet-the-family/redbreast-15-year-old-whiskey

• Like 1

Pint of Jack a few weeks back I wanted for a couple of Jack and Cokes. Last 5th I bought, was some Tito's for Sunday Bloodys about 2 months ago. I used to buy a 5th of Bourbon, Rum and Vodka, roughly once every 6 weeks to keep the cabinet full.

Probably Crown.

Not big on liquor. Hardly drink any besides some gin and tonics on the golf course when it gets hot. Maybe a tum and coke here or there.

Some friends invited us to their house last weekend to hang out by the pool. I bought a bottle of Licor 43 that the girls like to do shots of. Pour a little cream on the top and they look like (and are called) Mini Beers.

Pendleton Midnight. Payment to my nephew on a lost SuperBowl bet. :cry:

Got it back on The Masters though. The little focker still owes me. :mad:

Basil Hayden

I've got a buddy who loves this stuff... Doesn't do much for me, but he's a big fan.

Local spot has 20% off Liquor on certain Tuesdays, and this past Tuesday happened to be one.

Basil Hayden

Elijah Craig

Jeffersons Reserve

Sagamore Rye

I've got a buddy who loves this stuff... Doesn't do much for me, but he's a big fan.

I normally buy whiskey in that $35-50 range, and Basil Hayden is my top choice for quality and deliciousness at said range. I love it.

1.75 liter Reykar Vodka

That seems physically impossible to drink that much if you don't start during the day. :dunno:

To the OP, I mentioned this in another thread; stocked up on the liquor cabinet a few weeks ago:

Grangestone 12 yr rum cask scotch

Glenlivet Founders Reserve scotch

Shieldaig 18 yr scotch (was $44, shows $58 on their website now, great stuff at a steal of a price)

Bulleit rye (for Manhattans)

That seems physically impossible to drink that much if you don't start during the day. :dunno:

that's what i was getting at, but he says it for his entire family.

im asuming his wife drinks too and that leaves a minimum of .90l of shots for him, which is still an :nono: amount per day.

perhaps he is encouraging his kids to drink or they are just stealing whats left after he passes out.

do we know how old they are?

)

I don't drink the whole 1.75 in one day but more then half. Therefore I need to buy another one the next day.

Had a source to get all my alcohol including beer at buyers price by the case/pallet. I didn't buy the whole pallet myself - split it between a few of us.

That dried up though.

Probably Crown.

Not big on liquor. Hardly drink any besides some gin and tonics on the golf course when it gets hot. Maybe a tum and coke here or there.

Lay off the blow and you may have less acid reflux

I normally buy whiskey in that $35-50 range, and Basil Hayden is my top choice for quality and deliciousness at said range. I love it.

After experimenting with several, I've determined Woodford Double Oaked to be my bourbon of choice.