Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Meth Tweekers

Sneaky pickups on injured guys

I have been holding luck. He looks like I may drop him soon. That league has a IR,

Woodhead is a interesting one for me. In 3 leagues all with no IR and redraft PPR leagues he is sitting there. Anyone grabbing him or have any thoughts??

Greg Olsen is the same situation. He's on 1 roster out of 3 leagues I am in. I have pretty good TE's. Would you grab him?

One league where I am using Kittle. Hell yea, I am willing to gamble on anyone right about now. I am going to wait couple more weeks tho because Olsen is not ready yet.

I dropped Reed, now I have to pick him bum back up, really don't want to.

Not Woodhead tho, Ravens is just a terrible team without any bright spot.

Just placed a pick for C Davis.

I think he could help that passing game.

Dalvin Cook was dropped and I am thinking of grabbing him as a keeper for next year. Would be a 6th round draft pick next year. Can only keep one RB. Also have Howard, Ajayi and Ingram.

Dalvin Cook was dropped and I am thinking of grabbing him as a keeper for next year. Would be a 6th round draft pick next year. Can only keep one RB. Also have Howard, Ajayi and Ingram.

Nice. Thanks for the idea.

Dede Westbrook

this Unlike Davis if Westbrook comes off the bye healthy he slides in as the best wr on the team and should be a target hog. I stashed him on ir probably 3 weeks ago at the suggestion of someone here. Hope he pops off.

this Unlike Davis if Westbrook comes off the bye healthy he slides in as the best wr on the team and should be a target hog. I stashed him on ir probably 3 weeks ago at the suggestion of someone here. Hope he pops off.

Westbrook was probably the best WR in the draft, 2 years ago he was getting top 10 mention if I remember correct, off field issues cause a major slide. Dude has sick intangibles good hands and good routes. I know preseason and all, but he has dominated every time hes been on the field

I haven't come across any updates on how Corey Coleman's hand is progressing but I believe that he is eligible to return in week 10 (according to yahoo). He is another guy with a ton of talent who will be walking right back into the #1 receiver role on his team. The Brown's are absolutely desperate for someone who can get open and catch the ball.

I haven't come across any updates on how Corey Coleman's hand is progressing but I believe that he is eligible to return in week 10 (according to yahoo). He is another guy with a ton of talent who will be walking right back into the #1 receiver role on his team. The Brown's are absolutely desperate for someone who can get open and catch the ball.

the browns are desperate for someone who can throw the ball.
  • Like 1

Man I'd say Westbrook based off the competition. I mean he's the best they got. Davis is going to be a huge play waiting to happen but he has others around him.

Man I'd say Westbrook based off the competition. I mean he's the best they got. Davis is going to be a huge play waiting to happen but he has others around him.

another thing is Westbrook is coming off a core injury, while Davis is coming off a 7 week hamstring injury...that scares me

I think Davis as less completion then we think.

No other Wr on the Titans as set themselves apart since Davis as been out.

He Davis playes with the better QB and I think he will indeed prove his value if he can stay on the field.

Yea Davis is indeed the better pick up.

Why only 6th round? I would have thought way earlier.

One of the good guys. Devoted his time to helping others, and sharing his knowledge. Many will miss him. Semper Fi.