Split wood

Change a tire

Shoot a gun

Take a punch

Insult someones dead mom

What else you got?

Your mom. Takes an alpha to handle that bucking bronco. :bandana:

• Like 1

Spend 600 dollars on tickets to musicals multiple times(Hamilton and Book of Mormon)

Spend time with the kids

Respect a woman enough not to yell at her "I am a grown damn man"

Spend 600 dollars on tickets to musicals multiple times(Hamilton and Book of Mormon)

Spend time with the kids

Are you sure youre doing this right?

• Like 1

Lol whats this new retarded beta male thing going on today?

If you have to ask...

You're prolly beta.

Your mom. Takes an alpha to handle that bucking bronco. :bandana:

Sure shes wild. But at least shes not dead or ashamed of me. Although the days not over yet.

If a beta had a dollar for every woman that didn't find him attractive, they would eventually find him attractive.

• Like 1

Eat possay without getting cancer.

Punch a fawking idiot on steroids.

Sit at a table and negotiate a deal after the owner was dragged dead on Christmas Eve.

:thumbsup:

Alpha/beta is not real.

Yep. A real man can change oil in the morning , cut down a tree in the afternoon, have a tea party with his daughter in the evening, and take his wife to the ballet at night.

Thinking you are too much of a man to do girly things makes you less of one, not more.

Spend time with the kids

I actually want to see the Book of Mormon. Reviews say its pretty funny and I love all of Matt Stone and Trey Parkers work. So Im excited to try and see it soon

Bait a fish hook

Split wood

Change a tire

Shoot a gun

Take a punch

Insult someones dead mom

What else you got?

Good list. :thumbsup:

As far as the "change a tire" aspect, this commercial is exactly what's wrong with our society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Rkahsi7c8

I actually want to see the Book of Mormon. Reviews say its pretty funny and I love all of Matt Stone and Trey Parkers work. So Im excited to try and see it soon

BOM is really good. A little over the top, but exactly what you’d expect from the creators of South Park.

Even more impressive the LDS took it in stride, with members available at shows to proselytize anyone who will listen.

BOM is really good. A little over the top, but exactly what youd expect from the creators of South Park.

Even more impressive the LDS took it in stride, with members available at shows to proselytize anyone who will listen.

When will they be lampooning the book of Allah? If mormons can be funny, imagine what they can do with that crew!

BOM is really good. A little over the top, but exactly what youd expect from the creators of South Park.

Agreed, definitely worth seeing. :cheers:

Eat a steak without ketchup

Well Fock. A real alpha chases down a wild animal, kills it with his own teeth, and cooks it over a fire he started with a rock and a stick.

If he bothers to cook it at all. I mean, that is a little beta.

When will they be lampooning the book of Allah? If mormons can be funny, imagine what they can do with that crew!

They tried to do an episode where they would draw a picture of Allah, but cartoon network would not allow it.

BOM is really good. A little over the top, but exactly what you’d expect from the creators of South Park.

I took my now wife to New York to see it on Broadway. It was a couple months after we started dating and both you and Jerry told me to slow down. That thread is around here somewhere.

Its hilarious :thumbsup:

Yep. A real man can change oil in the morning , cut down a tree in the afternoon, have a tea party with his daughter in the evening, and take his wife to the ballet at night.

Thinking you are too much of a man to do girly things makes you less of one, not more.

Betas are physically unable or completely inept at doing the things I listed.

Attending tea parties and ballets doesnt require physical effort.