Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

This whole Chipotle thing...

Have yall seen this sh!t?

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/chipotle-reconsiders-firing-in-st-paul-dine-and-dash-case/

apparently these tool bags went in the Chipotle and claimed on Twitter that they were refused service because they were black. The manager did not serve them stating that they never have money when they come in there. Chipotle ended up firing the manager. Someone did some investigating and apparently these tool bags have posted on Twitter in the past that they are dine and dash experts. Chipotle has done the right thing and given the manager or job back. Good on them.

Id sue chipotle and those guys if I were the manager.

Definitely Chipotle... But I doubt those guys have anything worth suing for...

Id sue chipotle and those guys if I were the manager.

Thats because you are part of a sue happy me first generation

Definitely Chipotle... But I doubt those guys have anything worth suing for...

They dont but Id want their punk asses to pay for what they did

They dont but Id want their punk asses to pay for what they did

This part I see. Not suing chipotle

This part I see. Not suing chipotle

For firing me without proof of wrongdoing and making me look like a racist idiot? Yea thats definitely sue worthy.

A couple of things:

Never understood how they were able dine and dash at a Chipotle. I always had to pay up front. :dunno:

Somali's aren't African American in the normal definition. The "racism against African americans" narrative does not fit.

The liberals here didn't quite get into full lather since she was latino. They were disappointed.

Thats because you are part of a sue happy me first generation

He does have a history of making questionable disability claims.

Hes probably only a couple late car payments away from pulling a slippin jimmy.

For firing me without proof of wrongdoing and making me look like a racist idiot? Yea thats definitely sue worthy.

After further review, they reinstated the manager.

Just move on with life.

A couple of things:

Never understood how they were able dine and dash at a Chipotle. I always had to pay up front. :dunno:

Somali's aren't African American in the normal definition. The "racism against African americans" narrative does not fit.

The liberals here didn't quite get into full lather since she was latino. They were disappointed.

Yeah. Something doesnt add up. I cant see how dine and dash at chipotle would even be possible.

Its a cafeteria style set up and you pay at the end of the line before you sit down.

• Like 1

Yeah. Something doesnt add up. I cant see how dine and dash at chipotle would even be possible.

Its a cafeteria style set up and you pay at the end of the line before you sit down.

Maybe it is a dash and dine. :dunno:

After further review, they reinstated the manager.

Just move on with life.

Doesnt change anything. Guy lost income as well as had his name slandered as a racist. Piss off

He does have a history of making questionable disability claims.

Hes probably only a couple late car payments away from pulling a slippin jimmy.

Says the guy who owns his own six figure business :rolleyes:

Doesnt change anything. Guy lost income as well as had his name slandered as a racist. Piss off

How much income did she lose? The whole thing happened a week ago.

Any income lost is still income lost. And to be humiliated like that in front of people and the world, cause you know it went viral, is even worse. They didnt take any due process of finding out whether or not the manager did anything wrong. They just went and fired them.

But I dont care vudu. Obsess over this some more if you want. Im off the rest of the week and am about to start drinking outside by a fire. So enjoy yourself

Burritos. Very easy to carry and hard to fumble.

I watched the video and I can see it now.

This mutha fucka apparently has them make the burrito. When they put in on the tray, he just runs out the door with it.

Any income lost is still income lost. And to be humiliated like that in front of people and the world, cause you know it went viral, is even worse. They didnt take any due process of finding out whether or not the manager did anything wrong. They just went and fired them.

But I dont care vudu. Obsess over this some more if you want. Im off the rest of the week and am about to start drinking outside by a fire. So enjoy yourself

My point is that no real damage was done. They over reacted by firing her and when they realized theyd made a mistake, offered her the job back.

Its a simple equation that doesnt necessitate lawyers, judges, flooring guys or pretty much paramedics to solve.

Hey, we made a mistake. Were sorry. Wed like to make it right. End of story.

I watched the video and I can see it now.

This mutha fucka apparently has them make the burrito. When they put in on the tray, he just runs out the door with it.

Really? I was just trying to be funny. :lol:

Really? I was just trying to be funny. :lol:

Yeah. They didnt actually show him doing it, but I can see how they have him figured out.

My point is that no real damage was done. They over reacted by firing her and when they realized theyd made a mistake, offered her the job back.

Its a simple equation that doesnt necessitate lawyers, judges, flooring guys or pretty much paramedics to solve.

Hey, we made a mistake. Were sorry. Wed like to make it right. End of story.

See but you are looking at it like an adult. Digby is clearly from a different mold. He comes from entitlement generation- sue happy if you will.

But dont feel bad for him because he is currently drinking by a fire cause someone invited him to drink by a fire and he wasnt currently drinking by a fire so he went to drink by the fire.

• Like 1

See but you are looking at it like an adult. Digby is clearly from a different mold. He comes from entitlement generation- sue happy if you will.

But dont feel bad for him because he is currently drinking by a fire cause someone invited him to drink by a fire and he wasnt currently drinking by a fire so he went to drink by the fire.

Pretty sure your generation sued McDonalds over coffee. Also, its pretty pathetic that someone goes out, socializes with friends, and has a good time in the actual world while you people sit here and act like retards. I think you have your priorities mixed up if you think that trying to make fun of someone whos actually doing something in the real world while you sit at home alone obsessing over an online message board

Really messes with the whole "we are poor oppressed black folk" mantra I guess.....

You are beong argumentative. For a manager of a FF restaurant a week is probably huge. The point of this is people are firing first and investigating later. And 95% of these investigations end up you know where.

Digby hate turns a lot of normal posters into something they aren't. PS has become loony.

Have to give props to Chipotle for righting a wrong. Takes me back to that Denny's bullsh!t those guys pulled years ago and got away with

You are beong argumentative. For a manager of a FF restaurant a week is probably huge. The point of this is people are firing first and investigating later. And 95% of these investigations end up you know where.

Digby hate turns a lot of normal posters into something they aren't. PS has become loony.

So would you be ok if they rehire her and give her a weeks pay?

Or do we need a half million dollar lawsuit to settle this?

finally a topic the geeks here should really be experts on...getting fired from a fast food joint

:first:

The hate is only from the regards like vudu and shotsy.

And yea a weeks pay is big but really its the person image that took a big dive. Before Obama if this happened? Rehiring then and giving them lost pay is fine. I would have been ok with that. Now? That persons face was plastered all over the place, their name dragged through the mud, and people treated that person like dirt. Their reputation was ruined because someone lied about them, got them fired, and the SJW do their thing with making someones life miserable when they find out stuff like that. So yes, I think its appropriate to sue chipotle for not even investigating the claim. If all that happened was the person lost their job then no I dont think they need to sue. But in todays society, if youre accused of racism and fired cause of it then youre gonna get treated like crap and your rep is ruined

Of course vudu is so dam short sighted, obstinate, and thick headed that he cant see that but yet tries to act like he knows whats best. Its why Im positive the dude has no friends in the real world

The hate is only from the regards like vudu and shotsy.

And yea a weeks pay is big but really its the person image that took a big dive. Before Obama if this happened? Rehiring then and giving them lost pay is fine. I would have been ok with that. Now? That persons face was plastered all over the place, their name dragged through the mud, and people treated that person like dirt. Their reputation was ruined because someone lied about them, got them fired, and the SJW do their thing with making someones life miserable when they find out stuff like that. So yes, I think its appropriate to sue chipotle for not even investigating the claim. If all that happened was the person lost their job then no I dont think they need to sue. But in todays society, if youre accused of racism and fired cause of it then youre gonna get treated like crap and your rep is ruined

Of course vudu is so dam short sighted, obstinate, and thick headed that he cant see that but yet tries to act like he knows whats best. Its why Im positive the dude has no friends in the real world

Yeah her reputation was ruined far and wide across America

So much so that you didnt even know she was a girl.

Nice try retardo.