Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Monday Night Football

Who are these clowns announcing the game? Are they new, or have I not turned on a MNF game all season?

One guy sounds like a College announcer Ive heard. No idea who the other guy is.

Jason Witten is one of them...for another 6 weeks or so at least.....because he sucks

He is the worst of the 3. And thats really saying something.

NFL is becoming boring. I mean I get it. Up and down the field, exciting, a lot of points. Like an NBA game. Of course most important is player safety. I know these guys sacrificed their bodies for our entertainment and on a certain level that is morally wrong.

But fock I miss the hits and crumpled up bodies.

How could the execs at ESPN think the Monday night crew was a good idea? These guys aren't even just ok, it's atrocious. Not one single person, not Boogers mom, not Wittens mom thinks the broadcast is any good.

NFL is becoming boring. I mean I get it. Up and down the field, exciting, a lot of points. Like an NBA game. Of course most important is player safety. I know these guys sacrificed their bodies for our entertainment and on a certain level that is morally wrong.

But fock I miss the hits and crumpled up bodies.

They didn't sacrifice their bodies for our entertainment. They sacrificed their bodies for a pay day. Same as many physical professions.

How could the execs at ESPN think the Monday night crew was a good idea? These guys aren't even just ok, it's atrocious. Not one single person, not Boogers mom, not Wittens mom thinks the broadcast is any good.

Did these guys even have to audition? Im a Cowboys fan and loved Witten as a player, but hes a stuttering, mumbling fool in the booth.

I'm not even watching but I know Joe (fuckstick) Buck is worse.

They didn't sacrifice their bodies for our entertainment. They sacrificed their bodies for a pay day. Same as many physical professions.

Pay no attention to him. Either a newbiejr or ChronicHusker alias. :thumbsdown:

Teeeeeeeeeeeeehiiiiiiiilllll !!!!!!!!!!

What a fuckin game...Just amazing :thumbsup:

remember that Mexican sideline reporter from ESPN that was a little too excited about the fact that there was a black coach? , that was a disaster. 😁

also, when they had a chick in a booth for a Bronco game last year? That was a night game too. That was a disaster.

The guys tonight sound like The three tenors compared to those two.

Is anybody playing defense tonight? Or they just counting like five watermelon at the line?

3 defensive TDs, but yeah.

• Like 1

Looks like I missed a good one. Just can't listen to these clowns on espn.

Is anybody playing defense tonight? Or they just counting like five watermelon at the line?

ewww... so weak.

Guys, we might be watching the all time epic regular season game of our lives right now. Mebbe in history. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 defensive TDs, but yeah.

Man, one of those long bomb touchdown passes from mahones? I swear to God, there wasn't a yellow Jersey for 5 yards.

Man, one of those long bomb touchdown passes from mahones? I swear to God, there wasn't a yellow Jersey for 5 yards.

Yep. DB slipped, leaving Freak Hill all alone.