Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Wiff appreciation thread

I used to keep everything inside, out of fear of coming off as weak or whatever, but Ive since realized that its both empowering and therapeutic to talk about my struggles openly.

Yeppers. #metoo

This is why I'm the #1 shithead to talk to on the phone here. After a 30 minute convo with me one comes away both empowered and much happier about their own lives.

The thing that I don't get is that I never talk about my life, so how in the fuk are they so much happier? :mad:

Yea...softball..."Cause I got of the phone"...I know

Yeppers. #metoo

This is why I'm the #1 shithead to talk to on the phone here. After a 30 minute convo with me one comes away both empowered and much happier about their own lives.

The thing that I don't get is that I never talk about my life, so how in the fuk are they so much happier? :mad:

Yea...softball..."Cause I got of the phone"...I know

Because your life sux? :dunno:

Sorry to hear about Wiffle. Much like Bobby McFerrin, he went too soon. RIP

I have a hard time believing Wiff died, especially of his own hand, without having more of a look-at-me moment. Bert and/or Mung, please get on this and report back. TIA. :cheers:

didnt elvis try this?

ELVIS!

Member Since 13 Apr 2005

OFFLINE Last Active Feb 28 2018 08:23 AM

Yep

Checking out the Colorado news feeds for any information.

wiffleball isnt a very common name. Surely we can find something, if anything happened.

wiffleball isnt a very common name. Surely we can find something, if anything happened.

Somehow it wouldnt shock me if that was his given name.

I have a hard time believing Wiff died, especially of his own hand, without having more of a look-at-me moment. Bert and/or Mung, please get on this and report back. TIA. :cheers:

Have you heard anything?

Someone should start an official funeral and say a few words.

FF TO DAY of mourning? :unsure:

Have you heard anything?

Me, no, I don't know him IRL. Bert used to work with him, and Mung knows him, all from Houston. I was asking if they could reach out to him. :cheers:

Someone has to know his real name and city he lives in. Cant be that hard to track him down and see how he died.

Someone has to know his real name and city he lives in. Cant be that hard to track him down and see how he died.

Me, no, I don't know him IRL. Bert used to work with him, and Mung knows him, all from Houston. I was asking if they could reach out to him. :cheers:

I addressed this like two posts above. Bert is our best huckleberry. Wiff is in the Denver area now but I haven't seen that he's met any Geeks there, unless he held their brain matter in his hand. :dunno:

i don't remember him threatening suicide before, but i don't view him as stable. plus he has been through some tough situations

i don't remember him threatening suicide before, but i don't view him as stable. plus he has been through some tough situations

He's made allusions to suicide a few times. Ive PMed him more than once.

Also he had some sort of aneurysm on his neck that he was holding in place with a binder clip. :(

I got a text from him yesterday, I asked me if he was okay and he replied with a yeah, tried to call him but he didnt answer

I got a text from him yesterday, I asked me if he was okay and he replied with a yeah, tried to call him but he didnt answer

Whew

You were clearly texting with the murderer.