NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

pitcher for the Devil Rays?

Newbie thought Gwen Ifill was a French architect

Newbie thought Gwen Ifill was a French architect

lead singer of No Doubt?

Geek bored pillow biters trying hard to come up with anything to keep bashing Donald J and Co. Sad little girls

Nothing hard about pointing out his many flaws and Fock ups.

Still waiting for answer about what buzzfeed thing I bit on...I know I'm asking a lot for one of you nuthughers to actually back up a claim you have made.

Still waiting for any evidence. Like, anything.

First arrests could be coming as early as next week 👍

First arrests could be coming as early as next week 👍

I'll believe that when me shite turns purple and tastes like rainbow sherbet

It's a working theory. But yes in this theory Russia told Flynn because Hillary was dangerous and wanted to start WW3. She actively talked about going to war with Russia.

This explains why Flynn (potentially) asked for immunity and why the Dem shills didn't want to give it to him. If Flynn was going to sing about your grand conspiracy the Dem controlled DOJ should give him immunity to take down Hitler Trump, but they won't because either there's nothing there or my theory is correct.

Wow. This guy is focking insane. Like creepy insane.

You're an excellent internet liar. And how do I know you watch Fox News? LOL Because you share every single viewpoint with them. To the letter.

How do you know every Fox News viewpoint to the letter?

Still waiting...

Sometimes my patriotic spirit and love for country causes me to get a bit over eager. I was wrong on that one, as we will have to be a bit more patient it seems.

Still waiting for any evidence.

It's cute how Phurfur has learned how to hashtag, 5 years after everybody stopped hashtagging

It's cute how Phurfur has learned how to hashtag, 5 years after everybody stopped hashtagging

reminds me of when I was trying to teach my dad how to text. He was horrible, but it was cute.

White House denies House Oversight Committee's request for documents related to Flynn

From CNN's Manu Raju

In a letter to the House Oversight Committee, the White House declined to provide a range of documents that the panel requested regarding its investigation into Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser.

In the letter, the White House states that any payments Flynn received in 2015 and 2016 from Foreign sources are irrelevant, and therefore they can't accommodate the request for such info.

:music_guitarred:

Why was it OK for Obama is give 20% of our uranium supply to Russia? I think it makes more sense to assume the Russians helped Obama get elected.

Snopes, reality are foreign to you, no?

I thought this was obvious and a slam dunk? What are they waiting for?

Why did for fur have to change his handle? Did he make too much of an ass of himself before or did it s*** just wear thin like it is now?

Seriously, I think Big Mike actually allows, encourages this crap just to try to keep the volume up on this hamster mobile.

Why did for fur have to change his handle? Did he make too much of an ass of himself before or did it s*** just wear thin like it is now?

Seriously, I think Big Mike actually allows, encourages this crap just to try to keep the volume up on this hamster mobile.

My guess is a new computer and the old senile bat didn't remember his password.

I love how they have Trump on video and audio tape claiming that Carter page is his number two foreign policy advisor and now? Never heard of the guy! Who now?

at this point, it would no s*** be easier to list the people associated with Trump who didn't have connections to the Russians.

I love how they have Trump on video and audio tape claiming that Carter page is his number two foreign policy advisor and now? Never heard of the guy! Who now?

at this point, it would no s*** be easier to list the people associated with Trump who didn't have connections to the Russians.

What's taking so long then? The PP dossier isn't enough?

What's taking so long then? The PP dossier isn't enough?

What's your hurry? Scared they're building a case? ROFL

In the letter, the White House states that any payments Flynn received in 2015 and 2016 from Foreign sources are irrelevant, and therefore they can't accommodate the request for such info.

:music_guitarred:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/25/politics/michael-flynn-house-oversight-committee/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/25/lawmakers-say-flynn-may-have-broken-law-by-not-disclosing-russia-payments.html

Take it from either one...Chaffetz and Cummings saying they have seen no indication that he disclosed his payments and that he quite possibly acted illegally.

After all this Flynn is going to be the result? What a waste. Just pardon him now and let's move on

After all this Flynn is going to be the result? What a waste. Just pardon him now and let's move on

Not even you yourself believes Flynn - the guy that has offered to give up the goods in exchange for immunity - is the end result here. But I respect the bit, so carry on with the shtick good sir.

SEN. MARK WARNER, D-VA.: Intelligence community assessment accurately characterized the extent of Russian activities in the 2016 election and its conclusion that Russian intelligence agencies were responsible for the hacking and leaking of information and using misinformation to influence our elections? Simple yes or no would suffice.

ROBERT CARDILLO, DIRECTOR, NATIONAL GEOSPATIAL-INTELLIGENCE AGENCY: I do. Yes, sir.

STEWART: Yes, Senator.

ROGERS: Yes I do.

DAN COATS, DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE : Yes I do.

MIKE POMPEO, DIRECTOR, CIA: Yes.

Filthy Fernandez, guy in a magic football message board: Nope...no evidence...can't be.

• Like 2

The Russians have been trying to influence our elections since the start of the Cold War. But good work Shonuff.

• Like 1

SEN. MARK WARNER, D-VA.: Intelligence community assessment accurately characterized the extent of Russian activities in the 2016 election and its conclusion that Russian intelligence agencies were responsible for the hacking and leaking of information and using misinformation to influence our elections? Simple yes or no would suffice.

ROBERT CARDILLO, DIRECTOR, NATIONAL GEOSPATIAL-INTELLIGENCE AGENCY: I do. Yes, sir.

STEWART: Yes, Senator.

ROGERS: Yes I do.

DAN COATS, DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE : Yes I do.

MIKE POMPEO, DIRECTOR, CIA: Yes.

Filthy Fernandez, guy in a magic football message board: Nope...no evidence...can't be.

The funny part is now the Russians are trolling Trump and he's throwing fits in the OO. I can't wait until the Trump bio pic comes out in 10 years. It's going to be great.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/oval-office-photos-donald-trump-russians/

Remember that time Hillary threw a lamp at Bill and the other time she belted him and gave him a black eye? Good times

The funny part is now the Russians are trolling Trump and he's throwing fits in the OO. I can't wait until the Trump bio pic comes out in 10 years. It's going to be great.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/oval-office-photos-donald-trump-russians/

the Russians are in pictures laughing at Trump and America and Trump is busy trolling Rosie O'Donnell

And there is still no proof of collusion

#orangesucker

During a federal investigation...what proof do you feel your are entitled to as it goes on?

Only way these small news outlets can keep up is with clickbait news and the fools like you that fall for them.

Truth.

Check back with us Sho when someone in the Federal Government gets to examine the alleged hacked equipment. As of now only a third party contractor paid for by DNC has had access to the crucial evidence.

Also, now we know it appeared to be Russian by the hacking tools used. Thanks to Wikileaks we know there are tools to make it appear a country did it.

Only way these small news outlets can keep up is with clickbait news and the fools like you that fall for them.

That you think Schindler is clickbait news is funny and again shows your ignorance .