Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Whitesplaining white privilege!

It doesn't exist? Gee what a shock!

So many cucks around here are like those sad white people in that video.

• Like 1

why do people not understand and acknowledge that the s*** that happened to the Jews in World War II was far more Insidious than the worst black story and far more prevalent and far more recent?

Oh yeah, because they don't use that is a built-in excuse for massive cultural failure.

Think of this, while some black Americans were crying over where they could sit in a diner, millions of Jews were being systematically starved to death.

• Like 1

I can see Newbie and Sho attending that conference.

• Like 1

why do people not understand and acknowledge that the s*** that happened to the Jews in World War II was far more Insidious than the worst black story and far more prevalent and far more recent?

Oh yeah, because they don't use that is a built-in excuse for massive cultural failure.

Think of this, while some black Americans were crying over where they could sit in a diner, millions of Jews were being systematically starved to death.

Maybe watch the video, then comment. :doh:

The white people in this video annoyed the focking sh!t out of me. Idiots.

"I'm not really good at thinking."

Yeah we can tell.

• Like 1

No doubt.

The main problems in the black community are

Too many single parent homes

Too many not getting educated

Too many not working

NONE of those are white privilige or white peoples fault.

White privilige exists to an extent...I'm aware my road is paved differently....but you still got to work your way down the road. Not look at your bumpy road and give up as a collective culture and blame others.

No doubt.

The main problems in the black community are

Too many single parent homes

Too many not getting educated

Too many not working

NONE of those are white privilige or white peoples fault.

White privilige exists to an extent...I'm aware my road is paved differently....but you still got to work your way down the road. Not look at your bumpy road and give up as a collective culture and blame others.

I understand that there is white priveledge.

But I also agree with you that many of the problems of the black community are their own fault.

Maybe watch the video, then comment. :doh:

I just meant in general. And didn't want to start a whole nother thread.

I understand that there is white priveledge.

:doh:

Madam President wonders why she isn't Madam President. Maybe because the stench of being accused of having white privledge is overwhelming and we need a four year reprieve from this sh*t.

:doh:

you're an idiot if you deny that. Oh wait, you ARE an idiot. Nevermind.

No, there's rich privledge, and power privledge, and being a hot chick privledge. You don't have to be white to have those privledges. Poor white guy? He has no privledge, and no one feels sorry for him or invents excuses for him either. He's just a loser.

• Like 1

No, there's rich privledge, and power privledge, and being a hot chick privledge. You don't have to be white to have those privledges. Poor white guy? He has no privledge, and no one feels sorry for him or invents excuses for him either. He's just a loser.

Exactly right. It's an illusion that rich whites like to paint onto poor whites and are totally baffled when poor whites resent them for it.

Yep.

Being white, in and of itself, guarantees you nothing.

I agree. Poor inner city white guy has no advantage/privilege over a poor inner city black guy.

The Dingbi*tch at 1:55... is that Melissa Click, the Mizzou professor that called those student journalists to be assaulted?

They are nearby in Kansas City and this is just the sort of event she would attend.

• Like 1

Please tell us how your white privilege benefits you....

He has orange privilege and there might be a reasonable argument he could make if he lived in Northern Ireland.

For starters, I don't have to worry about being pulled over unless I break a law.

For starters, I don't have to worry about being pulled over unless I break a law.

You aren't not getting pulled over because you are white, you aren't getting pulled over because you probably drive a decent vehicle that isn't on spinner with a tag that expired in 2012.

:doh: Now the police are racist! :doh:

Let's see where to start. White privilege would be you breaking the law and not getting pulled over because you are white. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Let's see where to start. White privilege would be you breaking the law and not getting pulled over because you are white. Hope that helps.

White privilege is not being profiled. HTH Blacks are not only pulled over more often, they are presumed guilty more often. And shot more often. Black mothers routinely beg their kids to not talk back at all iof they're pulled over for fear of them being killed. I don't think white parents have that fear. And you're foolish to deny this.

White privilege is not being profiled. HTH Blacks are not only pulled over more often, they are presumed guilty more often. And shot more often. Black mothers routinely beg their kids to not talk back at all iof they're pulled over for fear of them being killed. I don't think white parents have that fear. And you're foolish to deny this.

You left the part out where blacks actually do commit more crimes, next time don't forget it.

https:www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/03/18/hillary-clinton-doesnt-need-white-men/

They don't need us. Well other than. To make them president, pay taxes, build stuff, and do MANual labor, etc...

You left the part out where blacks actually do commit more crimes, next time don't forget it.

Yes and no....but profiling isn't the black guy committing a crime.

I know that ass hole.

Yes and no....but profiling isn't the black guy committing a crime.

Total numbers are close to the same with a third of the population. Why are we acting like cops are stupid? I can pretty much look at any black driving a vehicle and know if he is up to no good with about 90% accuracy (probably higher).

Total numbers are close to the same with a third of the population. Why are we acting like cops are stupid? I can pretty much look at any black driving a vehicle and know if he is up to know good with about 90% accuracy.

And THAT is the definition of white privilege. Thanks for proving my point.

Shot by who more often, cops? Nope. Try reading once in a while.

I can do the same thing with whites...

Agreed.

I mean don't get me wrong I think it's a stupid cop out to just assume that all white people are successful because they had privilege as if they didn't work for any of it but come on. Let's not act like as white people we don't have certain advantages some that are obvious and others not so obvious.

Agreed.

I mean don't get me wrong I think it's a stupid cop out to just assume that all white people are successful because they had privilege as if they didn't work for any of it but come on. Let's not act like as white people we don't have certain advantages some that are obvious and others not so obvious.

That's all I'm saying. To deny that is just burying your head in the sand.

I have many friends in high school who couldn't go to college because they could not afford tuition. Meanwhile blacks with a far worse grades got a full ride to UCF or FSU. Yeah, lets talk about privilege. That is getting something over someone blatantly and only because the color of their skin. Fock off. Also there are many colleges in the nation that are black only, how come there are no white only colleges? The real racism comes from the blacks, not the whites.

I have many friends in high school who couldn't go to college because they could not afford tuition. Meanwhile blacks with a far worse grades got a full ride to UCF or FSU. Yeah, lets talk about privilege. That is getting something over someone blatantly and only because the color of their skin. Fock off.

You're young and you're dumb. You prove it every day.

You're young and you're dumb. You prove it every day.

As you prove you're full of sh!t everyday. Maybe push back from the table or eat a salad.

That's all I'm saying. To deny that is just burying your head in the sand.

So please enlighten us. List all the benefits you receive from being white. Go...