Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Okay, I watched like literally 3 minutes of cable news just now. Unwatchable. What pisses me off more than anything is the judicial gave her chance to testify. Even went with many of her demands. And she still being an idiot about it. I'm sorry, it's Congress and you're not. You show up when they tell you. That's how it works. She wants to dictate the witness list? She wants to dictate the timing? Who gets to ask her questions? How many people are in the room? Who's in the room? I'm sorry honey do you want us to wallpaper? This isn't a man woman thing anymore. This is just common sense and respect. We sure as hell wouldn't let John Gotti dictate terms. Why the ###### should we let her? But the Liberals are all acting like these evil men vs pure and virtuous woman!

Last I heard, as of about twelve hours ago was she was going to testify. Did she back out?

Last I heard, as of about twelve hours ago was she was going to testify. Did she back out?

They gave her some more time to decide. But because this is all BS, testifying before Thursday didn't accomplish the real goal here, which is to delay.

They gave her a deadline that has passed 3 hours ago.

She's still effing around.

I don't really give a what the media says. And I know I have my own proclivities. But I don't think this kind of crap is

playing well in Peoria.

whether it was the baseball steroid hearings, organized crime, or social media Moguls, when Congress says you will appear, you will fuucking appear.

- especially when it was you who caused all of this in the first fuucking place.

- maybe Feinstein is responsible for the timing over the last 6 weeks. Hell, I'll even give it 6 months. But not a single person in the media has even bothered to ask why did you wait 6 years after your big breakthrough?

"Well she was a teenage girl at the time..."

Well she wasn't five fuucking years ago.

Um, so this chick has been planning this for somewhere between 30 and 6 years.

Do you think she could provide one picture where she doesn't look like one of the Allman Brothers?

So I hear there is an evil twin theory. :popcorn:

Damn you Left Twix!!

Spoiler

Also also that's the big plot twist in - don't read any further if you don't want to know about a current movie - A Simple Plan.

The only reason to stall at this point is the Dems are trying to find another woman with no morals who will trade her integrity for some cash and become Accuser #2.

If a second accuser doesn't magically appear by Monday morning this skank is toast. She will never say a word under penalty of perjury like everyone else involved has already done.

Maybe the right will create another fake story like they did with Whelan.

The right didn’t create the story. Whelan did. FACTS!!!!!

The only reason to stall at this point is the Dems are trying to find another woman with no morals who will trade her integrity for some cash and become Accuser #2.

If a second accuser doesn't magically appear by Monday morning this skank is toast. She will never say a word under penalty of perjury like everyone else involved has already done.

What’s also amazing about this is that she never mentioned this to any female friends she has.

There's been a snag. Apparently, she won't testify in fluorescent lighting. She says it "washes her out".

Also, she finds the word alleged to be offencive and condescending. If it's real to her then quote "God damn it, it's real."

Both sides are furiously working on words such as a apparent, potential, purported, etc... they expect to be in negotiations well into the night.

3rd alleged witness now denies Ford accusation:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/third-named-witness-rejects-kavanaughs-accusers-allegations/

And this time it's a woman who was actually friends with Ford whom Ford also said was there:

"Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford."

Ms. Keyer, whom CNN confirms is a lifelong friend of Fords, is the third named witness to deny any knowledge of the allegations. The other two, Mark Judge and Patrick Smyth, issued written statements to that effect earlier in the week. Thus far, nobody has backed up the account advanced by Kavanaughs accuser, while Kavanaugh and three other named witnesses have rejected it outright.

This bich is plain crazy. Scary to think how your life can be turned upside down like this.

Ms. Keyer, whom CNN confirms is a lifelong friend of Fords, is the third named witness to deny any knowledge of the allegations. The other two, Mark Judge and Patrick Smyth, issued written statements to that effect earlier in the week. Thus far, nobody has backed up the account advanced by Kavanaughs accuser, while Kavanaugh and three other named witnesses have rejected it outright.

--------------------

Gosh, I hope the Press isn't too brutal on her. They will probably crucify her.

in that, they'll probably make her mother fuccking person of the year.

Book deals next right? Or maybe she'll just go ahead and book those interviews on Megyn Kelly and the View and CNN and.....

This is what I hate. It's the same thing with Duke. It's the same thing with Chris Hardwick. And on and on.

Even the very rare exceptions when you can find an outright lie and prove it, what happens? There's no accountability for the woman. The dude's life is completely screwed. That's what's imprinted on the national psyche. And the media just sort of drifts off to another story.

I know he won't do it. I'm probably wouldn't be successful if he did. And would be strongly encouraged not to in the first place. But if there's any justice in the world, I would love to see Kavanaugh just sue the britches off this biitch.

there have to be some serious ramifications for crazy broads like this. If not, more and more of them will crawl out of the woodwork. Look at how much attention this got. And in the end, that's all they ever want. Attention. Good bad or otherwise, they just crave and need attention.

oh, and by the way? Since we're having the FBI investigate? Have them investigate this so-called bullshit leak from Feinstein's office to the Press about the statement that the biitch supposedly wanted kept secret.

I bet it's the same person who leaked the Kim Kardashian sex tape. You know, the crime of the century that still hasn't been solved. But Damn did it get a biitch some attention.

The right didnt create the story. Whelan did. FACTS!!!!!

Ummm...? You know Whelan is a (apparently batshit crazy) right-wing lawyer right?

Ummm...? You know Whelan is a (apparently batshit crazy) right-wing lawyer right?

and the accuser lawyer?

Want to go there ?

Ms. Keyer, whom CNN confirms is a lifelong friend of Fords, is the third named witness to deny any knowledge of the allegations. The other two, Mark Judge and Patrick Smyth, issued written statements to that effect earlier in the week. Thus far, nobody has backed up the account advanced by Kavanaughs accuser.

bot has. And remember, no evidence is needed to convict in a kangaroo court. Poor woman, Feinstien really hung her out to dry by not introducing this earlier so it could be properly vetted. Feinstein as good as got Kavanuagh confirmed by herself.

So 3 witnesses now claim no recollection, one or two???? don't even remember being at said party, can't recall Kavanaugh ever acting that way or ever witnessed him behaving that way? Is that where we are?

4 said nope, can't recall or denied it ever happened. One said it did. Sho? You still believe her over the 4 other people?

Court of law and this would be DOA. Smear tactic at it's worse.

Probably shouldn't say anything about who supports who since your party gave us Harvey Weinstein, Les Moonvenes, Woody Allen, Al Franken and Bill Clinton. Any idea who Asia Argento backs?

And that's just for starters.

MSN.com doesn't have anything on their banner about the 4th "witness". MSN can't bear the truth.

There is a tiny link half-way through the page to a CNN article about it. The CNN headline does not infer the truth either. It says the Dems contact 4th witness, making it look like there really is a witness.

Effing slimeball MSM.

Probably shouldn't say anything about who supports who since your party gave us Harvey Weinstein, Les Moonvenes, Woody Allen, Al Franken and Bill Clinton. Any idea who Asia Argento backs?

And that's just for starters.

Spartacus, Ellison...

and the accuser lawyer?

Want to go there ?

Sure...try it.

Point was, the right did create the story that was proven to be fake.

So 3 witnesses now claim no recollection, one or two???? don't even remember being at said party, can't recall Kavanaugh ever acting that way or ever witnessed him behaving that way? Is that where we are?

4 said nope, can't recall or denied it ever happened. One said it did. Sho? You still believe her over the 4 other people?

Court of law and this would be DOA. Smear tactic at it's worse.

4 other people? You have one saying yes and one saying no no...and everyone else can't recall.

Its more questionable now...and impossible to prove without a confession (though the latter has been true the whole time).

4 other people? You have one saying yes and one saying no no...and everyone else can't recall.

Its more questionable now...and impossible to prove without a confession (though the latter has been true the whole time).

Yes 4 people.

Kavanaugh said no.

Judge, Smith, Keyser (lifelong friend) all say no recollection or denied seeing Kavanaugh ever behaving that way.

Do you still believe her?

• Like 1

Yes 4 people.

Kavanaugh said no.

Judge, Smith, Keyser (lifelong friend) all say no recollection or denied seeing Kavanaugh ever behaving that way.

So one person says no...thats my point. No recollection isnt a denial anything happened.

As I said, its all more questionable now and basically just his word vs hers.

Spartacus, Ellison...

John Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Eric Schniderman, Carlos Danger.

Sure...try it.

Point was, the right did create the story that was proven to be fake.

the right ?

Link ?

Speaking of fake...

Hers..

Not a scintilla of proof otherwise.

Factomundo

So one person says no...thats my point. No recollection isnt a denial anything happened.

As I said, its all more questionable now and basically just his word vs hers.

Well, not really. Wouldn't the 3 witnesses call into question other claims? Claims that it was a "buzz" around school? If Keyser never heard about it, how much of a "buzz" was there? That's another doubt to the story.

The denial comes with their statements that they've never seen him behaving like he's accused of. If the "supposed witnesses" claim they've never seen Kavanaugh act like that, then that's a flat denial to her saying Judge and smith were in the room and witnessed the "assault", right?