Sign in to follow this  
Tarheel Boy

What's up...

Who are you?

Welcome back.

lol. Talk about a blast from the past. I hope all is well with you...

LMAO...

Back when Adam was here, he kept denying that you were the one that came up with that moniker. :doublethumbsup:

And now GFIAFP lives in infamy.

Don't know if you have ever seen it, but Bunnybasturds had his daughter hold up a GFIAFP / FFT Geekclub "sign" during Supebowl week a few years ago that was on national TV.

Someone here poast this :mad:

Hi Tarheel. It must be fantasy football season with all the returning posters.

GFIAFP owes me $125, would you mind covering for him?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=430624

• Like 1

Back when Adam was here, he kept denying that you were the one that came up with that moniker. :doublethumbsup:

Don't know if you have ever seen it, but Bunnybasturds had his daughter hold up a GFIAFP / FFT Geekclub "sign" during Supebowl week a few years ago that was on national TV.

lol. He never would give me the credit. Those were some great times. :) That's great that she held up that sign. I'd buy here a beer. So he doesn't post here anymore?

Hi Tarheel. It must be fantasy football season with all the returning posters.

GFIAFP owes me $125, would you mind covering for him?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=430624

lol sure thing, my friend. Long time and no post for me. Honestly I haven't played fantasy football for a few years now. Kiddos take up all my time now. I need to reassess my priorities.

So, what's the deal with him? Is he banned from the site? I clicked on the link you posted and I couldn't even scroll over his username.

lol. He never would give me the credit. Those were some great times. :) That's great that she held up that sign. I'd buy here a beer. So he doesn't post here anymore?

:cheers:

:cheers:

Bunny I'm in N'Awlins August 24th,let's have a drink finally :cheers:

I watched that football practice show on HBO and it turned me completely off to football. That and the whole anger over the kneeling. Too much negative emotion associated with the game now.

So, what's the deal with him? Is he banned from the site? I clicked on the link you posted and I couldn't even scroll over his username.

Yeah, after all those years, he finally piceked up a ban. It was maybe a 18-24 months ago.

And we miss him dearly. With GFIAFP gone, nobody has stepped in to fill the void. Not a one of us has stepped up to hijack threads with a dozen long stream of consciousness posts responding to themselves. The gambling, and frozen microwavable food discussions are non-existant, and we've received no riveting updates on how his car repairs are going or the happenings of the fish in his mom's koi pond.

Still, he was a part of this place for so long that there's a part of me that misses him anyway. Not just the part that he owes $125, I found his stories and writing style familiar. I did click on his threads and found the entertainment value in them.

I thought bunny himself held up the sign. I recall a white button down shirt. No bunny daughter. Am I wrong? :dunno:

Bunny I'm in N'Awlins August 24th,let's have a drink finally :cheers:

Yes!!!

I thought bunny himself held up the sign. I recall a white button down shirt. No bunny daughter. Am I wrong? :dunno:

He did. Six is drunk again.

Highheel Boy

Ill be here occasionally. Cant be on here all the time like I used to at my previous job. 😀

Ill be here occasionally. Cant be on here all the time like I used to at my previous job.

Mickelson still your favorite golfer? :D

Always good to hear from Buttplug

:wub:

Things have changed since you've been gone. A lot.

Hope you'll stay for a while. Good to see you :cheers:

Hey there THB, what's new?

Mickelson still your favorite golfer? :D

:) You know I enjoyed that nonsense Michokelson did at the Open.

Hey there THB, what's new?

Hey, RLLD. A lot has gone on with me since I was regular on this board. Some really good things and some tragic events as well. Overall, life has been good to me with wife and kiddos. I hope all is well with you.

:) You know I enjoyed that nonsense Michokelson did at the Open.

For some bizarre reason, I thought of you later when he did it. lol

I said hey,

what's going on?