Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Chris Cuomo CNN

Just caught his show for the first time, he makes Sean Hannity look like a centrist. Can any libs disagree? :dunno:

Just caught his show for the first time, he makes Sean Hannity look like a centrist. Can any libs disagree? :dunno:

yep, its a major debate in that family, who is dumber, I actually think he is the smarter of the Cuomo idiots

Moving on to Don Lemon, OMG Putin was invited to the US to discuss stuff$#@~!

CNN :unsure:

All Ive seen of him is a video the other day about the Helsinki summit.

While I agree with the overall point, he took it way way way too far. Holy hyperbole. And Uber dooshy.

Focking liberals anymore. Even when I agree with them they have to fock it up.

Yes...Hannity is completely devoid of facts and reality. Nobody can really make him look like a centrist.

It was pretty crazy that our DNI didn't know this. Press caught him cold.

Dunno how long Coats will stock around.

I try and watch a few minutes CNN and MSNBC every night, but lately it's been focking with my sleep patterns. Going to bed angry with what one just heard from annoying dumb ass agenda driven talking heads just isn't healthy.

Yes, Hannity and Tucker can do the same to me on occasion, but I tend to side more with the right.

Are you in an airport

I was earlier today; LAX which focking blows chunks trying to get to the terminal. But not for this Cuomo or Lemon crap. I don't think I realized just how left CNN is until tonight. I'm sure centrist Sho will come along and tell me how I'm wrong. :thumbsup:

I was earlier today; LAX which focking blows chunks trying to get to the terminal. But not for this Cuomo or Lemon crap. I don't think I realized just how left CNN is until tonight. I'm sure centrist Sho will come along and tell me how I'm wrong. :thumbsup:

you're not right

His equally asinine brother, Andrew, governor of the once great state of NY, said he's going to sue if the Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade.

I used to like listening to him, he was funny, rational and informed, but he has allowed Trump into his head so deep that like CNN.....now is unwatchable.

I used to like listening to him, he was funny, rational and informed, but he has allowed Trump into his head so deep that like CNN.....now is unwatchable.

:blink: That sounds hauntingly familiar.

I would be interested to know the percentage of CNN coverage that is dedicated to Trump. There are other things going on in the world but you wouldn't know it if you watched CNN.

It's unreal how many people are still unhinged about Trump. Yeah, he's a blowhard and a buffoon, but he's in. If you want him out, help your party find a viable candidate to beat him next time. This constant crying over every move he makes is insane.

And it's not just the media. Actors, late night hosts, podcasters, comedians, musicians. Everyone who has a platform can't resist using it to take shots at Trump.

And around here, the wiff and sho show has long grown tiresome.

It's unreal how many people are still unhinged about Trump. Yeah, he's a blowhard and a buffoon, but he's in. If you want him out, help your party find a viable candidate to beat him next time. This constant crying over every move he makes is insane.

And it's not just the media. Actors, late night hosts, podcasters, comedians, musicians. Everyone who has a platform can't resist using it to take shots at Trump.

And around here, the wiff and sho show has long grown tiresome.

It's the same thing I've said from the get-go. If Trump Co would just stop giving so much low-hanging fruit then there wouldn't be so much fruit harvested.

, these guys eat into their own new cycle with even more bullshit than the bullshit they're waiting to cycle off.

It's not like anybody's forcing Trump to tweet or say or do stupid .

As far as it growing old, there's about 10 to 12 trumper's here. They all seem to post at least twice a day new threads. Do the math anyway you want, I'll guarantee you there's more Trump Maga bullshit then there is anti Trump . And the anti Trump comes because Trump or his people have done said or tweeted something stupid to cause it.

Meanwhile, we got Senator pulling shiit out from Hillary who hasn't held office in 6 years. Go figure.

If you don't like the Trump , join the club. If he can just take one week or for that matter one day without tweeting, and or saying something stupid. I think everybody would be thrilled.

But along those lines. I don't think the world's any better off with Rachel Maddow giving us an hour a day of literally reading the transcripts from pretrial motions and other . Take 5 or 10 minutes once the trial starts to give the highlights of the day if that. And then tell me the outcome. I really don't need the damn transcripts.

With CNN, I can't stand watching four to six people just shouting over each other. There's no value there.