Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Another school shooting....this time in Maryland

Gonna go on a limb here and guess most schools with SRO are mostly black schools. Same with metal detectors.

ROFLMAO. I'm pretty sure the UBER case was one of the examples in the articles I posted for you. God, you're an idiot. :lol:

Edit: In fact, I KNOW the UBER case is one I posted for you already:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=475548&p=6183596

See example #1 in the article from the post above.

So you're saying I never posted anything valid but acknowledge in this thread that one of the cases I posted you agree with and say supports my argument. God you're a focking dolt.

This. Aside from the downsides of expense and resigning ourselves to living in a police state, I don’t think most people object to having armed officers in schools.

Really? I thought that would increase th likelihood of the gun being used in an incorrect manor? So much so, you advocated against guns in school in a different thread. I'm lòst spinning in circles trying to keep up.

Haha... Strike throws out a bunch of vomit he Googled and the one he didn't even focus on now he's trying to take credit for. Moron.

Just stop. The only thing more embarrassing than you not being able to count to 4 is you not being able to discern when it's a trained professional doing the saving as opposed to Joe Blow.

Really? I thought that would increase th likelihood of the gun being used in an incorrect manor?

Like a Victorian Manor or some other kind?

Liberal sheriff deputy shows up: 17 dead while he cowers in the corner

Not liberal sheriff deputy shows up: shooter dead, 2 in hospital, everyone else goes home to their family that day

Haha... Strike throws out a bunch of vomit he Googled and the one he didn't even focus on now he's trying to take credit for. Moron.

Just stop. The only thing more embarrassing than you not being able to count to 4 is you not being able to discern when it's a trained professional doing the saving as opposed to Joe Blow.

Dude, did you even look at the article I linked to in my post? I had the Uber case you're now touting as it's first example. Do you have any idea how stupid you look right now? :unsure:

In your comparison, for what everyday purpose are you grabbing a gun?

I carry mine on me because I always have since I was old enough. Not because I want to be Rambo. I hope that I am never in situation where I ever have to use it.

Shooter now reported dead

Fantastic news. Man if the victims come out of this ok, this is the best case scenario. Loser is dead, everyone else goes on about their lives. :doublethumbsup: Thanks to the officer for executing the gunman with well placed shots that didn't kill him instantly and caused him to suffer....at least we all hope.

• Like 1

Dude, did you even look at the article I linked to in my post? I had the Uber case you're now touting as it's first example. Do you have any idea how stupid you look right now? :unsure:

Hmm... Not really. You tried to focus on the story Where the lady ended up being a police officer. You just didn't want to research it. You were clearly wrong.

You've then listed others that I went on to show you were also former security or police officers.

You then went on to try to argue that 26 people dying and a guy leaving was stopping a mass shooting.

You then tried to argue other ones that were stopped didn't even fit the criteria the FBI sets for a mass shooting which is the number four.

I've even offered to go through the rest of them with you and then you went silent.

But yeah you want to take credit because the site you regurgitated and vomited on here had the Uber one I knew about and knew more about the story than you did. Sure.

Yeah I'm pretty sure you're getting your ass handed to you on this one.

Ha..the fock they aren't. I don't know one person that's grabbing their gun to take with them out of their house like they are grabbing a piece of gum or putting on a belt. That's so ridiculously stupid I'm not even sure where to start.

They are doing it to protect themselves. Which again Is completely paranoid if you can't even go to the grocery store without going strapped.

It really isn't stupid though. I grab my wallet, my keys, my cell phone and my gun every morning. It really isn't paranoid either, most the time I forget it is even there. You have gone so far down the rabbit hole with this its laughable dude. Most of gun owners I know think just the opposite of how you think they think. Cuck.

It really isn't stupid though. I grab my wallet, my keys, my cell phone and my gun every morning. It really isn't paranoid either, most the time I forget it is even there. You have gone so far down the rabbit hole with this its laughable dude. 90% of gun owners think just the opposite of how you think they think. Cuck.

Okay let's take this slower.

I'm guessing you grab your keys to start the vehicle correct? go somewhere with the car right? Serves a purpose.

Probably grab the wallet just in case you're out and want to stop and grab a drink or soda or something right? Serves a purpose.

Tell me what going strapped up serves a purpose for?

Hmm... Not really. You tried to focus on the story Where the lady ended up being a police officer. You just didn't want to research it. You were clearly wrong.

You've then listed others that I went on to show you were also former security or police officers.

You then went on to try to argue that 26 people dying and a guy leaving was stopping a mass shooting.

You then tried to argue other ones that were stopped didn't even fit the criteria the FBI sets for a mass shooting which is the number four.

I've even offered to go through the rest of them with you and then you went silent.

But yeah you want to take credit because the site you regurgitated and vomited on here had the Uber one I knew about and knew more about the story than you did. Sure.

Yeah I'm pretty sure you're getting your ass handed to you on this one.

I never focused on any single incident. I posted two separate articles, each with 6-12 examples of civilians either stopping a mass shooting in progress, about to be committed, or the perp. I purposely posted a large number of examples to PROVE definitively that civilians DO in fact stop mass shootings. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's ok to admit when you're wrong. You should probably heed that advice.

I never focused on any single incident. I posted two separate articles, each with 6-12 examples of civilians either stopping a mass shooting in progress, about to be committed, or the perp. I purposely posted a large number of examples to PROVE definitively that civilians DO in fact stop mass shootings. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's ok to admit when you're wrong. You should probably heed that advice.

Yes you did. You focused on The shooting and try to say the lady at the church was a concealed carry. She was a former police officer. We even went back and forth on it for a while and I even told you I can make your argument better for you. You can't be this obtuse.

And again none of those that you listed were done by a person that wasn't a former military police or security guard. Or that fit the definition of a mass shooting.

Again I'm more than happy to go through them with you if you would like. But I can just save you the trouble that you're going to lose. The Uber one is the only one that's even arguable.

Okay let's take this slower.

I'm guessing you grab your keys to start the vehicle correct go somewhere with the car right? Serves a purpose.

Probably grab the wallet just in case you're out and want to stop and grab a drink or soda or something right? Serves a purpose.

Tell me what going strapped up serves a purpose for?

Trust me, you are the last person that needs to slow down so people can keep up. You are creeping into Sho levels of dumbness when it comes to this. Your logic is broken and you have watched way to many movies. I carry my keys to start my car, my wallet to buy stuff and my gun in case I need it. But if you think I walk around thinking about it or whenever I walk in a building think to myself this could be when I use it you have a warped reality of what a gun owner actually thinks. I live my life JUST like you.

• Like 1

Gonna go on a limb here and guess most schools with SRO are mostly black schools. Same with metal detectors.

And you'd be wrong again. Even up north here we have SRO and there aren't that many black students . ;)

And you'd be wrong again. Even up north here we have SRO and there aren't that many black students . ;)

I see. I’m guessing a lot more high schools will be employing them in the near future.

Trust me, you are the last person that needs to slow down so people can keep up. You are creeping into Sho levels of dumbness when it comes to this. Your logic is broken and you have watched way to many movies. I carry my keys to start my car, my wallet to buy stuff and my gun in case I need it. But if you think I walk around thinking about it or whenever I walk in a building think to myself this could be when I use it you have a warped reality of what a gun owner actually thinks. I live my life JUST like you.

Need it for what? Where are you going That you think you're going to get shot American badass? I'm sure you're probably fine going to The Cheesecake Factory Chad.

If you think it's a logical that you can't even go to the grocery store without a gun I'm pretty sure it's not my logic that's broken.

Yes you did. You focused on The shooting and try to say the lady at the church was a concealed carry. She was a former police officer. We even went back and forth on it for a while and I even told you I can make your argument better for you. You can't be this obtuse.

And again none of those that you listed were done by a person that wasn't a former military police or security guard. Or that fit the definition of a mass shooting.

Again I'm more than happy to go through them with you if you would like. But I can just save you the trouble that you're going to lose. The Uber one is the only one that's even arguable.

Sorry man. I'm not going down this road. I posted TWO articles in TWO separate posts. If I was focusing on ONE incident I would have only posted ONE article and been done with it. The articles show a variety of civilians stopping a bunch of mass shootings. I was trying to enlighten you but you're clearly too embedded in your ideology to be reasoned with. Have a nice day.

Cyclone is like the Sho Nuff of gun talk.

More like TorridMuhammad.

Need it for what? Where are you going That you think you're going to get shot American badass? I'm sure you're probably fine going to The Cheesecake Factory Chad.

If you think it's a logical that you can't even go to the grocery store without a gun I'm pretty sure it's not my logic that's broken.

This is where the logic is broken. Gun owners don't wake up thinking this is the day they might get shot. Everyone knows it is rare, you have this reality built up in your head that whenever they leave their home they are entering a war zone. No one thinks like that and if you can't get over that simple fact then it isn't even worth anyone's time to ever have a conversation about it with you.

I see. I’m guessing a lot more high schools will be employing them in the near future.

If the federal government would pull back even a billion dollars that we give to foreign countries they could foot the whole bill for every public skool in the country. America's children first!

Where do you carry it? I assumed in the glove box of the car but it sounds like you carry it on your person.
  • Like 1

Sorry man. I'm not going down this road. I posted TWO articles in TWO separate posts. If I was focusing on ONE incident I would have only posted ONE article and been done with it. The articles show a variety of civilians stopping a bunch of mass shootings. I was trying to enlighten you but you're clearly too embedded in your ideology to be reasoned with. Have a nice day.

Pot...kettle. accept other than the Uber driver case you can't find one that wasn't done by someone highly trained.

This is where the logic is broken. Gun owners don't wake up thinking this is the day they might get shot. Everyone knows it is rare, you have this reality built up in your head that whenever they leave their home they are entering a war zone. No one thinks like that and if you can't get over that simple fact then it isn't even worth anyone's time to ever have a conversation about it with you.

Pretty sure we all go to the same places. I highly doubt any of us are going To South Side Chicago at 3 in the morning. The difference is you feel like you need to carry a gun with you. I do not.

If you somehow Justified it that's cool. More power to you. But let's not try to act like it's a reasonable to think you can't go get a gallon of milk without toting a gun just in case.

Pretty sure we all go to the same places. I highly doubt any of us are going To South Side Chicago at 3 in the morning. The difference is you feel like you need to carry a gun with you. I do not.

If you somehow Justified it that's cool. More power to you. But let's not try to act like it's a reasonable to think you can't go get a gallon of milk without toting a gun just in case.

I agree with a lot of you say in other discussions but when it comes to guns you are an absolute tard. Should shy away from these discussions if you can.

You live in Iowa dude. Not too much crime if ya know what I mean.

Corn cob

I agree with a lot of you say in other discussions but when it comes to guns you are an absolute tard. Should shy away from these discussions if you can.

Unfortunately im not incorrect.

Unless you are a trained former security, police, or military you are not stopping a mass shooting. The history and facts backs this up.

And like i said..if you feel like you need to carry, yahoo...knock yourself out..just dont act like its rational.

Unfortunately im not incorrect.

Unless you are a trained former security, police, or military you are not stopping a mass shooting. The history and facts backs this up.

And like i said..if you feel like you need to carry, yahoo...knock yourself out..just dont act like its rational.

I don't carry my gun to stop mass shootings. That's good stuff right there man.

I carry my gun to protect me and me only. I'm selfish like that. You speak about guns with such conviction and confidence yet completely naive that you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Thanks for the laugh. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I carry so I'm ready for the revolution when ever and where ever it starts. :bandana:

Has gobbledog chimed in yet?

Don't you just love his plan of stop selling bullets and the whole problem of guns will go away.

In like 10,000 years. :doh:

• Like 1

I don't carry my gun to stop mass shootings. That's good stuff right there man.

I carry my gun to protect me and me only. I'm selfish like that. You speak about guns with such conviction and confidence yet completely naive that you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Thanks for the laugh. :thumbsup:

Yep not only did you not prove me wrong you made my point for me.

We are aware you won't stop a mass shooting. Thanks.

Look what happened to the fat redneck in the donut shop in Boogie Nights.

Yep not only did you not prove me wrong you made my point for me.

We are aware you won't stop a mass shooting. Thanks.

Don't twist my words. I said that isn't why I carry mine.

Don't twist my words. I said that isn't why I carry mine.

“I carry my gun to protect me and me only.”

(Shrug) Not twisting.....your words.

“I carry my gun to protect me and me only.”

(Shrug) Not twisting.....your words.

No one buys a gun to stop a mass shooting. :doh:

They are brought to protect themselves and their family. Whether that be a mass shooting or a home invasion isn't really the point. Should I slow down for you Iowa?