Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

2017 NFL Draft Thread ***Official***

I'm tired of Dallas and Cincinnati getting great players late because they don't care about character. I just want talent. I don't have top have dinner with these guys

The chaos came to a head in the closing seconds, when a personal foul penalty on Cincinnati's Vontaze Burfict and a subsequent unsportsmanlike conduct call against his teammate, Adam Jones, moved the Steelers in range for a short game-winning field goal. Chris Boswell hit it from 35 yards to send Pittsburgh to an 1816 win and a date with Denver next week.

The Cowboy way. Rolando McClain was just arrested again too.

He's a FA, not with us. The Giants should sign him, they're known to be classless. :thumbsup:

They drafted a turd from Michigan in the third round this year as well (Jourdan Lewis) who is facing a domestic violence case right now and had a similar one thrown at him a couple years ago. Something in the water in Michigan. Sex cases at MSU and violence ones at um.

They drafted a turd from Michigan in the third round this year as well (Jourdan Lewis) who is facing a domestic violence case right now and had a similar one thrown at him a couple years ago. Something in the water in Michigan. Sex cases at MSU and violence ones at um.

I admit, not familiar with his history up there.. From what I've read, she admitted to pushing and hitting him. She also admitted to grabbing and not letting go of his legs.. The police reported no signs or marks on her neck - but something had to have gone down.. Was he a head case at Michigan?

He's a FA, not with us. The Giants should sign him, they're known to be classless. :thumbsup:

Actually, the Giants are known as a class organization that made a mistake. But you keep trying skippy.

Patriots still won the draft.

19-0 coming soon to a tv screen and nfl stadium near you!

Actually, the Giants are known as a class organization that made a mistake. But you keep trying skippy.

I love when you hold Spin Class. :lol:

I admit, not familiar with his history up there.. From what I've read, she admitted to pushing and hitting him. She also admitted to grabbing and not letting go of his legs.. The police reported no signs or ma K's on her neck - but something had to have gone down.. Was he a head case at Michigan?

He had another alleged incident a couple years back, tossed out for some reason though.