Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Sam Bradford to the Cardinals

I don't think they have much of a choice, he's going to be the main guy in the run game and in the pass game.

I still expect a big workload, but I'm not counting on him scoring the points he did in 2016.

Ps congrats UNR big win over little texas.

I dont question the guys talent. He's been really good the last couple of years.

what I question is his ability to stay healthy. For him, that's where your risk is.

you would like to think that a team with a fragile QB would invest in the line to protect their investment, but the Cards dont seem to be working that angle. I suspect this may also hurt the fantasy numbers of David Johnson as well.

I can by the, "will he stay healthy" argument, what I won't by is IGotWorms' point of view that Bradford isn't any good.

Though, I will say, I still have no problem with the Cards giving Bradford that money. Do I think it's high? Sure. But let's be fair, they're not winning a Super Bowl this season with him or with a rookie... but they might at least make the playoffs with Bradford. Plus, this is a one year deal, so it's not like it's going to hurt them in the future. The powers that be apparently didn't think the money was a very big issue, so I really see no downside to this contract.

I'm not so sure I buy the argument that it could hurt Johnson. Bradford has been extremely accurate since leaving St. Louis, which leads me to believe that surrounding talent and coaching were the bigger reasons for his lack of production. Even with Glennon, having Fitz to throw the ball to will still force teams to not stack the box. Plus, Johnson is an excellent pass catcher out of the backfield. I think Johnson will be fine.

Now, if you want to argue their talent assessment and evaluations, then that's another argument I can't really debate as I don't really follow the Cardinals so I'm not really familiar with their roster. LOL

I'm not so sure I buy the argument that it could hurt Johnson. Bradford has been extremely accurate since leaving St. Louis, which leads me to believe that surrounding talent and coaching were the bigger reasons for his lack of production. Even with Glennon, having Fitz to throw the ball to will still force teams to not stack the box. Plus, Johnson is an excellent pass catcher out of the backfield. I think Johnson will be fine.

I cant believe that Bradford was ever a Philadelphia Eagle. That feels like 10 years ago. He is the most boring decision a team can make. And the luckiest retard on earth.

I cant believe that Bradford was ever a Philadelphia Eagle. That feels like 10 years ago. He is the most boring decision a team can make. And the luckiest retard on earth.

If you are employed anywhere, at any wage, I would suggest that you are the luckiest.

If you are employed anywhere, at any wage, I would suggest that you are the luckiest.

Jealous of the champs and their fans. :first: