Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Supreme Court REINSTATES Trump Travel Ban

1/4 people in the world are cult members

learn something new every day

Amazing inthe modern world, right? I'm shocked at how many scientoligists there are

Congrats on posting one of the dumbest things ever on this board.

Ban a religion huh?

:lol:

I don't consider it a religion more like a massive well organized hate group who prompt with fear.

---

We can have another vote if you want Mr. Clueless poster guy? ;)

Islamic terrorists killed 1627 people during Ramadan this year.

I don't consider it a religion more like a massive well organized hate group who prompt with fear.

---

We can have another vote if you want Mr. Clueless poster guy? ;)

Well...fortunately for the world...what you consider isn't a very strong legal threshold.

Amazing inthe modern world, right? I'm shocked at how many scientoligists there are

you are shocked there are like 5000 scientoligists in the world tops?

1/4 people in the world are cult members

learn something new every day

its probably more like 80%

you are shocked there are like 5000 scientoligists in the world tops?

Yeah. It's so stupid. But easier to believe when there are a billion or so Muslims. The ultimate cult.

Constitution protects religious freedoms, this is closer to a cult/hate group rather than a religion. More like Helter Skelter, Davidian than an actual religion. Ban it and get rid of mosques, do everyone a favor.

It is concerning that you have that opinion. I know quite a few Muslim's since I work at the global headquarters for a big oil company. They are good people and they are concerned about terrorism themselves.

• Like 1

It is concerning that you have that opinion. I know quite a few Muslim's since I work at the global headquarters for a big oil company. They are good people and they are concerned about terrorism themselves.

Really? How about they take some action instead of being "concerned? . Tell them to get in the game. Before it's too late.

They hate to hear that. It ruins their little dream world where they can simply lump everyone together into tidy boxes labeled 'Good' or 'Bad'.

Really? How about they take some action instead of being "concerned? . Tell them to get in the game. Before it's too late.

Suggestions? What actions have you ever taken against the KKK? Oh, that's right. Your opinions on blacks pretty much mirror the KKK's. Nevermind. Terrible analogy.

Suggestions? What actions have you ever taken against the KKK? Oh, that's right. Your opinions on blacks pretty much mirror the KKK's. Nevermind. Terrible analogy.

KKK and Islamic terrorists are an equal threat now? And if any KKK members try and come into our country we should not let them in.

• Like 1

Have no problem with middle easterners, I know many (Orlando's full of them), but they all agree Islam is trash. They love America.

KKK and Islamic terrorists are an equal threat now? And if any KKK members try and come into our country we should not let them in.

KKK has not been relevant in 40+ years. It's a boogie man the Dems like to bring up to remind everyone of their (Democrats) hateful past.

Still didn't hear what you think Muslims should do to prevent terrorism from the radical ones

Still didn't hear what you think Muslims should do to prevent terrorism from the radical ones

If they all leave it would help. If not, they can call on their leadership to condemn it. Maybe fight the radicals.

Nothing can be done. It's built into the religion of Islam.

The best we can do is try and prevent terrorism and hope Islam has a renaissance that brings them into the 21st century.

If they all leave it would help. If not, they can call on their leadership to condemn it. Maybe fight the radicals.

The 'radicals' don't walk around with t-shirts saying "I'm a radical Muslim". lol Peaceful Muslims are no different than you or me. They don't get Terrorist Illustrated and get a heads up. :doh:

The 'radicals' don't walk around with t-shirts saying "I'm a radical Muslim". lol Peaceful Muslims are no different than you or me. They don't get Terrorist Illustrated and get a heads up. :doh:

Nah they just hold signs and March in the streets

Maybe the peaceful ones could get together and amend the Koran to not call for the violence and subjugation that it does? I mean, there are sooooo many peaceful ones and the radicals are only the few.

Good one

It's true, cnn doesn't report it so you wouldn't see it

Libtards broken hearted because Somalians can't get in now. Iranians too.

You have already admitted how different they are based on your fear that some of these "peaceful" ones will be radicalized to the point of committing a terrorist act because of this ruling.

• Like 1

You have already admitted how different they are based on your fear that some of these "peaceful" ones will be radicalized to the point of committing a terrorist act because of this ruling.

That's because we've all seen it happen. There are some crazy people out there who only need to be provoked. Look at the nutjob who shot up the baseball field. It's not limited to Muslims, but there have been a few of them here in recent years.

That's because we've all seen it happen. There are some crazy people out there who only need to be provoked. Look at the nutjob who shot up the baseball field. It's not limited to Muslims, but there have been a few of them here in recent years.

Yet you don't say "don't piss off republicans, they may do terror". Nice try moron.

Yet you don't say "don't piss off republicans, they may do terror". Nice try moron.

The guy who shot up the baseball field was a Republican? You get dumber by the minute. :doh:

The guy who shot up the baseball field was a Republican? You get dumber by the minute. :doh:

Ugh. Not the point dumbass. The point is the only group of people that you say we shouldn't piss off out of fear of terrorism are Muslims. Why?

Ugh. Not the point dumbass. The point is the only group of people that you say we shouldn't piss off out of fear of terrorism are Muslims. Why?

I wouldn't say they're the only group. There is more assassination talk than I've ever heard in my lifetime. If you push any group to the brink, the crazy ones may do something violent.

If your point is to get me to say that there is a group of Muslims out there who are violent or could have violent tendencies if insulted, then I'll give you that. Congratulations. Trump sure seems determined to bring them out of the woodwork.

Woohoo. Piss off more Muslims by not letting their family members visit of move here. Lets' create more homegrown terrorists. Expect a reaction soon. Thanks Trump.

Fock 'em MAGA!

9-0

Most telling of all. Even wacko Ginsberg went along with it.

Remember meathead and Sho were saying "This is unconstitutional because the judges said so."

9-0

Supremely Satisfying.

Because he's a pvssy. A radical islam sympathizer pvssy.

Because he's a pvssy. A radical islam sympathizer pvssy.

Bwahahaha. I'm not the one shaking in my man romper and not wanting any Muslims in the country.

Libtards broken hearted because Somalians can't get in now. Iranians too.

And the Saudis! They're gonna be so pissed when they find out they can't get in! No more "15 of 19" around here buddy! :pointstosky:

And the Saudis! They're gonna be so pissed when they find out they can't get in! No more "15 of 19" around here buddy! :pointstosky:

And don't forget the Libyans. I wish it were Libtards as well, but I'll take what I can get.

Wasn't the ban just supposed to be temporary - like 3 months - to give them time to improve our vetting process? Wouldn't the original ban have already ended? Are we not extreme vetting yet? What is the hold-up?

I'm going to guess Muslim feelings are in the way. The very ones you fight so hard for.

And don't forget the Libyans. I wish it were Libtards as well, but I'll take what I can get.

Would they retroactively kick out you and Trump? Or did you both change your stripes in time?

Would they retroactively kick out you and Trump? Or did you both change your stripes in time?

I was a democrat. I wasn't a liberal. Get it straight and lay off the crack.

I'm going to guess Muslim feelings are in the way. The very ones you fight so hard for.

Link? I'm all for extreme vetting. What's the hold-up?

And while we're kinda on the subject; when is Donnie going to roll-out the super-secret, simple, guaranteed, plan for a quick 100%, absolute victory over ISIS. I'm all for that one too. Edge of my seat here!