Sign in to follow this  
Daltnator

Slightly different trade offer

What do folks think of this trade offer? I haven't made the offer yet, but am kicking around the idea of making it. Im in a 10 team standard scoring PPR 2 keeper league.

My only keeper options this year are Jordyn and AJ Green. I would rather not keep 2 WRs, because I don't want a RB2 as my RB1. There are a couple of studs that gotta go back into our draft this year, but i pick 9th and wont have any shot at any of those studs. I had Lynch, but he's one of the studs that has to go back in. Another owner has expressed interest in Jordy and has Jeremy Hill and Megatron as trade bait. He also has Jamal as 1 of his keepers.

My trade offer I'm thinking of making is trading away Jordy and my 1st pick (since I pick again in 2 picks) for Hill and Megatron.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Marshawn Lynch, Steven Jackson, Fred Jackson, and Andre Ellington. Lynch has to go back in (I've kept him for the max number of years), S Jax doesn't have a team and Im obviously not keeping Fred Jackson or Ellington over Jordy or Green.

Soooooooo, my keeper situation sux!! Lol! I just don't want to end up with someone like J Stew or Ellington again as my RB1!

I feel I gotta try to trade for a quality RB to have as a keeper for the next couple of seasons!

that blows

can you provide a tentative list of rb's that might be available in the first round?

As soon as the commish sends out the spreadsheet with who has to go back in, I will respond! Should be the next 2-3 days!

well, you should keep both wr's and draft 2 of l.miller, m.gordon, j.forsett or m.ingram with 9 and 12

or take one of the above and wait until 3rd round to get t.gurley

The only issue with that is I have to put Green back in. Next year, so I gotta hope that Ingram, Gurley, Miller, Gorden or Forsett play bug so they can be keepers next year!!

I appreciate the outta the input!

Any other takers on thoughts?

The only issue with that is I have to put Green back in. Next year, so I gotta hope that Ingram, Gurley, Miller, Gorden or Forsett play bug so they can be keepers next year!!

I appreciate the ###### outta the input!

Any other takers on thoughts?

well then, i'd rather move green over nelson, also, you can trade green during the season