Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Lipscomb University president apologizes over his homes center piece

And he served them mac and cheese, corn bread and collard greens. I wonder if there was also a pitcher of grape soda.

I thought it looked nice :dunno: . So now, in 2017, cotton used as a decorative center piece, is considered racist or in poor taste? So focking dumb. I guess it's true, you can find racism, bigotry, something offensive/intolerant, or the boogeyman around every corner.

I thought it looked nice :dunno: . So now, in 2017, cotton used as a decorative center piece, is considered racist or in poor taste? So focking dumb. I guess it's true, you can find racism, bigotry, something offensive/intolerant, or the boogeyman around every corner.

He served tacos to the Latino students the day before and had different center pieces. It's like he was trying for blowback.

Did he play the pass the buck around the table game for the center piece ? Or did he tell them to keep their cotton picking fingers off the things ? :dunno:

This is the first im hearing that mac and cheese, corn bread, and collards were exclusively "black person" food

Then they are prolly all in cahoots to see if they can get a story to go viral. The kids are Sociology students maybe.

These stories are always the same. Liberals have no known defenses against absurd claims from black snowflakes. When these things happen they always use exactly one way of handling it: by apologizing and vowing to never let it happen again.

Every left-leaning organization behaves this way: universities, media, Hollywood, libtard businesses. Some black or gay snowflake comes along and says "this offends me, it's (homophobic/racist)" and the liberal crumples into a ball. "I'm so sorry! Forgive me! I didn't mean to offend! Would you grant me the honor of licking the dirt off the bottom of your shoes?"

Then the liberal lectures the rest of us about how morally superior they are and we should all learn from them.

• Like 1

These stories are always the same. Liberals have no known defenses against absurd claims from black snowflakes. When these things happen they always use exactly one way of handling it: by apologizing and vowing to never let it happen again.

Every left-leaning organization behaves this way: universities, media, Hollywood, libtard businesses. Some black or gay snowflake comes along and says "this offends me, it's (homophobic/racist)" and the liberal crumples into a ball. "I'm so sorry! Forgive me! I didn't mean to offend! Would you grant me the honor of liking the dirt off the bottom of your shoes?"

Then the liberal lectures the rest of us about how morally superior they are and we should all learn from them.

Maybe we should implement an annual purge...

This is the first im hearing that mac and cheese, corn bread, and collards were exclusively "black person" food

That's Southern food, not black food.

He served tacos to the Latino students the day before and had different center pieces. It's like he was trying for blowback.

So? Latinos don't eat tacos? Maybe he was trying to not be accused of culture appropriation, so he decided to have authintic tacos catered in :dunno:

So? Latinos don't eat tacos? Maybe he was trying to not be accused of culture appropriation, so he decided to have authintic tacos catered in :dunno:

I don't really care about this story, and don't consider it racist, but if it is accurate that he had tacos for the Latinos and cotton center pieces for the black students, its hard for me not to believe something is off with the guy. While Fuzzy Zoeller might not be the spokesperson for humanity, he cited fried chicken and collard greens at the Masters meal for a stereotypical reason, Tiger is not from the South. To say these are southern foods vs stereotypical black foods is a reach excuse. `I imagine if he invited you over for dinner he would say something like "Hop on over".

I can't say I was too happy when corporate sponsorships started polluting the names of college football bowl games. I guess the word is it "triggered me".

So like "The Cotton Bowl" became "The Goodyear Cotton Bowl," Fock you Goodyear. Fock off and die. :thumbsdown:

But now that our vocabulary masters consider the fabric of our lives to be bad, maybe soon we'll have to change the name again to "The Goodyear Reparations Bowl" or "The Goodyear Louis Farrakhan Bowl."