Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Kyrie Irving throwing summer daggers at Leflop.

2nd favorite Celtic of all time and hasn't played a minute.

I watched. Still looking for all these daggers.

Did Kyrie really think making it public he wanted to be traded wouldn't be newsworthy?

I watched. Still looking for all these daggers.

Did Kyrie really think making it public he wanted to be traded wouldn't be newsworthy?

must be hard to see with Lebron's nuts over your eyes

He got out of dodge before Lebron left and the whole thing implodes. Duke gave him a brief but good education

He got out of dodge before Lebron left and the whole thing implodes. Duke gave him a brief but good education

:thumbsup:

I wonder if LeBron contacted Kyrie about whether or not he should force management to overpay for Tristan Thompson, JR Smith, or countless others.

This interview alone doesn't really "throw daggers" - I've heard a bunch of interviews since he came to Boston - he's clearly taking the high road but he wasn't happy being in Lebron's shadow... the daggers came in his presser where he talked about Boston's rich tradition of TEAM basketball and the organization being bigger than any one player, etc, etc, etc.

he's clearly taking the high road

High road = saying nothing, not throwing gas on the fire

High road = saying nothing, not throwing gas on the fire

He is in an interview and was asked a direct question. It's not like he went on some Twitter rant unprovoked. :doh:

He is in an interview and was asked a direct question. It's not like he went on some Twitter rant unprovoked. :doh:

Only Bill does that, and that's pretty much what Kyrie did too. He didn't say anything major, he spoke in general terms and used coach speak. You're trying to manufacture a narrative here CNNEDJR.

Only Bill does that, and that's pretty much what Kyrie did too. He didn't say anything major, he spoke in general terms and used coach speak. You're trying to manufacture a narrative here CNNEDJR.

"No comment"

he facial expressions also told the story

I hope this irritates LeBron though. There's nothing more fun to watch in sports than a pissed off LeBron James. He wrecks the NBA. Just ask the 2016 Warriors.

Also Kyrie Irving thinks the Earth is flat. Like, not a joke, he thinks it's a conspiracy and it's flat. He comes off well spoken but he's mental.

I hope this irritates LeBron though. There's nothing more fun to watch in sports than a pissed off LeBron James. He wrecks the NBA. Just ask the 2016 Warriors.

Won't matter.

HTH

And after pisssed off Lebron wrecks the NBA's developmental conference, he has a 37% chance of winning a series against a legit team. :thumbsup:

And after pisssed off Lebron wrecks the NBA's developmental conference, he has a 37% chance of winning a series against a legit team. :thumbsup:

The Celtics might be the third best team in the NBA. I can't wait unti LeBron throws a Kyrie layup to row 13.

The Celtics might be the third best team in the NBA. I can't wait unti LeBron throws a Kyrie layup to row 13.

Is that what excites you? Blocks into the 13th row and dunks?

that is why the NBA sucks.

HTH

I guess Kylie was tired of having Bron carry his ass to the Finals year after year and fooling the NBA into thinking Irving is a star player.