Sign in to follow this  
Sakira01

Migraine and Marijuana

My mom died because of a brain tumor. At first, she is experiencing severe headache from time to time. We went to a doctor to ask what's happening to her but they said its only a migraine, so he gave a medicine to cure the pain. She was bedridden at that time. 1 month later when were busy on something i heard my mom shout because of her head and that point we ran to the nearest hospital but sadly her journey is over. Yes, she died when that thing happens to her. We don't know if who's fault is that because the doctor in that hospital told us she has a brain tumor and all this time we only know that its a simple migraine. It's been 11 years now but i still remember what happened to her. I am experiencing migraine now and i am afraid maybe one of these days it can happen to me also. But i read this article https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/heavyweight-strawberry-cheesecake that maybe marijuana can cure a migraine, i don't know if this thing works so i want an opinion here. If somebody uses it already? Can you help me with this?

Sorry about your mom.

Marijuana can be better than prescription drugs. CBD oil too (the real CBD, not the shite available on Amazon)

If you have a family history of brain cancer and your head hurts the best thing to do would be to go to an NCI designated hospital and get checked out.

https://www.cancer.gov/research/nci-role/cancer-centers/find

Most likely you do not have brain cancer, the headaches are related to something else, maybe stress. But if there is a tumor you at least know where you stand and have options, the sooner the better.

Sorry about your mom.

Marijuana can be better than prescription drugs. CBD oil too (the real CBD, not the shite available on Amazon)

If you have a family history of brain cancer and your head hurts the best thing to do would be to go to an NCI designated hospital and get checked out.

https://www.cancer.gov/research/nci-role/cancer-centers/find

Most likely you do not have brain cancer, the headaches are related to something else, maybe stress. But if there is a tumor you at least know where you stand and have options, the sooner the better.

I suspect you replied to a spam post.

My mom died because of a brain tumor. At first, she is experiencing severe headache from time to time. We went to a doctor to ask what's happening to her but they said its only a migraine, so he gave a medicine to cure the pain. She was bedridden at that time. 1 month later when were busy on something i heard my mom shout because of her head and that point we ran to the nearest hospital but sadly her journey is over. Yes, she died when that thing happens to her. We don't know if who's fault is that because the doctor in that hospital told us she has a brain tumor and all this time we only know that its a simple migraine. It's been 11 years now but i still remember what happened to her. I am experiencing migraine now and i am afraid maybe one of these days it can happen to me also. But i read this article https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/heavyweight-strawberry-cheesecake that maybe marijuana can cure a migraine, i don't know if this thing works so i want an opinion here. If somebody uses it already? Can you help me with this?

I hope your head esplodes. :bandana:

I don't think I've had cheesecake in a couple of years. :unsure:

Can't say the same about the Maryjane though. :bandana: :banana:

I envision Senator Rock perusing the Breitbart comment section and asking serious follow-up questions of the person who makes $3000 a week working an hour a day from home...

I agree with those who think marijuana may be the miracle answer to all kinds of ailments... My aunt has severe MS - I'd bet the farm it would help her if only she would take it.

If you're so confident why don't you start growing marijuana on that there farm instead of trying to gamble it away?

So, no Shakira? Yes, maybe?

Didn't want to miss out, just in case...

She sounds hot. I hope she sticks around so I can stick something in her if you know what I mean...

She sounds hot. I hope she sticks around so I can stick something in her if you know what I mean...

Try not to inadvertently murder her..

:(

• Like 1

I envision Senator Rock perusing the Breitbart comment section and asking serious follow-up questions of the person who makes $3000 a week working an hour a day from home...

I just want to know how they do it, is it camwhoring or online ads or what?

Nobody every gives me a straight answer they just ask for my credit card number so they can verify my age before sending me a free info packet.

• Like 1