Sign in to follow this  
Phagenbarth

12th pick

Who would you all take at the turn standard league. Most likely be Gronk, aj green, Jordy, Jordan Howard, Aaron Rodgers. I get pts. For all qb tds and most everything else is standard.

Always wait on QB. If you get 6 points per TD then Brady or Rodgers is an option. If not, best available player in the first round. I don't touch Gronk until the third if he is there. Too risky.

If Nelson is still there that late I would draft him.

Always wait on QB. If you get 6 points per TD then Brady or Rodgers is an option. If not, best available player in the first round. I don't touch Gronk until the third if he is there. Too risky.

I agree. unless the rules are such that QB's are more valueable than they are in a typical league (ie. 6 point passing TD), you should wait until at least round 2 for a QB.

Who would you all take at the turn standard league. Most likely be Gronk, aj green, Jordy, Jordan Howard, Aaron Rodgers. I get pts. For all qb tds and most everything else is standard.

also, I'm not high on spending a pick this high on Gronk. He's too injury prone.

Your first pick should be Jordy or Jordan howard.

Jordy is the best WR and Howard is the best RB.

on my board they are both roughly equal fantasy value, so at that point it becomes a matter of preference.

I try to keep my personal feelings about players out of my decision making, so in this scenario, I'd wait to see what happens.

there is a 50% chance that one of these two players will be gone when it is your turn and probably a 20% chance that both will be gone. But if this happens, it is quite likely that someone you had rated higher is still on the board.

keep an open mind about it.

if everyone is taking WR, you dont want to draft at the end of a run at a position, so in that scenario I'd take a RB and hope it triggers a run on Running backs so that you can come back and get a WR in the next round or two.

I just drafted in our 12 team league, .5 PPR, 6 pts for TD's. I drafted 12th.

Here are my first 6 picks...

1. M.Gordon

2. J.Howard

3. D.Cook

4. A. Rodgers

5. S.Diggs

6. M.Ingram