Sign in to follow this  
kschoiack

Trade proposal

1/2 pt ppr. My friend is really thin at rb. He offered me Michael Thomas for Lynch and cooks. I would have to move Chris Thompson, Alfred Morris, or Robby Anderson to my flex. Any feedback appreciate.

Let me see your roster. I actually think Lynch is a great flex this year. Cooks I would easily part with. How much of an upgrade is Michael Thomas over your other WRs. There lies the answer. Initially I say yes, but need to see your roster first.

• Like 1

Thomas is easily the best player in the deal so I would do it without hesitation.

Let me see your roster. I actually think Lynch is a great flex this year. Cooks I would easily part with. How much of an upgrade is Michael Thomas over your other WRs. There lies the answer. Initially I say yes, but need to see your roster first.

NO, Thomas has bust written all over him, (down year for Brees - he's old, NO is a run team) he is taking advantage of you! Lynch with Gruden = sky is the limit

D Thomas, Robby Anderson, golladay, then dez r my other receivers.

Immediate accept. Thread should be over now!!!!! No questions asked.

NO, Thomas has bust written all over him, (down year for Brees - he's old, NO is a run team) he is taking advantage of you! Lynch with Gruden = sky is the limit

I agree with Jeff. Only 5 tds for Thomas last year. He isn't a high end receiver, just a guy who gets a lot of targets. Cooks may have finally found an offense and a qb who can take advantage of his deep ball ability, and hopefully his ability to do it all. Lynch is a big question mark for me. I'm leaning toward him having a good year. Take Lynch and Cooks

I agree with Jeff. Only 5 tds for Thomas last year. He isn't a high end receiver, just a guy who gets a lot of targets. Cooks may have finally found an offense and a qb who can take advantage of his deep ball ability, and hopefully his ability to do it all. Lynch is a big question mark for me. I'm leaning toward him having a good year. Take Lynch and Cooks

Last year Thomas was WR #7 in .5 ppr, the year before, his rookie year he was # 9. Lynch is 32, not understanding this argument at all...

• Like 1

Last year Thomas was WR #7 in .5 ppr, the year before, his rookie year he was # 9. Lynch is 32, not understanding this argument at all...

Cameron Meredith is no slouch. Tequan Smith looks to be a guy who will get targets. I just don't see him getting quite as many targets. I also think Cooks has finally found the right spot for him.

Cooks I like, but he has to compete with much better guys for targets than Thomas, Lynch isn't even a top 20 RB, but Different strokes for different folks, or something like that...

Try to get Bo Jackson as a throw in, he is a stud!

Bust?

Against Minni last year:

Michael Thomas nabbed seven-of-13 targets for 85 yards and two touchdowns Sunday in the Saints' Divisional Round loss to the Vikings.

Thomas was shadowed by all-pro Xavier Rhodes in that game.

Thomas holds the NFL record for the most receptions by a player through his first two seasons, with 196.

And now in year 3 he is going to be a bust?

Lynch is in his 11th year as an RB and all of a sudden Brees is over the hill and ready to be put to sleep and Lynch is reborn with a "sky is the limit" upside.

I think you are just living in some crazy world in your mind.

Thanks all. I ended up doing it. He threw in Crowell as well.

Good for you. I'm not sure I'd have done it without getting a body back at RB. I kinda like Lynch this year and I would take Thomas all day long over Cooks, but with the rest of those listed RBs, it would have given me some serious reason to pause.

We the only ones who get it, he probably used our arguments to get Crowell as a "throw in"