NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

NOW REMEMBER: ALL OF THIS IS COMING FROM STEVE BANNON - TRUMP'S BESTIE - AND CHIEF STRATEGIST.

SO MUCH FOR BLAMING 'FAKE NEWS' OR THAT PESKY 'LIBRUHL MEDIA'.

On the Russia investigation.

"They're going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV."

On the Trump Tower meeting:

"The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor — with no lawyers. They didn't have any lawyers. Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad s--t, and I happen to think it's all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately."

On where Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation is headed:

"This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to f--king Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr., and Jared Kushner ... It's as plain as a hair on your face."

On how they're going to get there:

“It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner s--t. The Kushner s--t is greasy. They're going to go right through that. They're going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

On the Trump team's chances to escape Mueller's probe: "They're sitting on a beach trying to stop a Category Five."

Note: I don't even like Bannon, but he already sounds like the smartest guy in the room.

Then again, it's not that hard. We're talking about 'The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.'

They make Nixon's crew of nitwits look like Lex Luther.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-deutsche-bank-report/deutsche-bank-denies-manager-magazin-report-on-kushner-idUSKBN1FB1SG

Deutsche Bank denies Manager Magazin report on Kushner

SEN. MARK WARNER, D-VA.: Intelligence community assessment accurately characterized the extent of Russian activities in the 2016 election and its conclusion that Russian intelligence agencies were responsible for the hacking and leaking of information and using misinformation to influence our elections? Simple yes or no would suffice.

ROBERT CARDILLO, DIRECTOR, NATIONAL GEOSPATIAL-INTELLIGENCE AGENCY: I do. Yes, sir.

STEWART: Yes, Senator.

ROGERS: Yes I do.

DAN COATS, DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE : Yes I do.

MIKE POMPEO, DIRECTOR, CIA: Yes.

Filthy Fernandez, guy in a magic football message board: Nope...no evidence...can't be.

Same Senator Mark Warner that was caught trying to meet with Steele? That guy? Good call there :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Rosenstein, summarizing the indictment:

There is no evidence that any Americans were wittingly participating in these troll activities.

There is no evidence that the trolling had an impact on the election.

lolololololololololloo

Mueller's fishing trip is over. The best he could come up with in 9 months is SOCIAL MEDIA TROLLING. What an embarrassment.

So, Russians created fake twitter accounts to troll Americans?

And it began in 2014?

How exactly does this prove any sort of Trump collusion?

(Hint: This is good for Trump, bad for Dems and Mueller)

I'm sure you in particular have a lot of insight on Russians that create fake accounts to troll Americans on American websites. Therefore I'm interested in your views.

Rosenstein, summarizing the indictment:

There is no evidence that any Americans were wittingly participating in these troll activities.

There is no evidence that the trolling had an impact on the election.

lolololololololololloo

Mueller's fishing trip is over. The best he could come up with in 9 months is SOCIAL MEDIA TROLLING. What an embarrassment.

Trump fans may just have to accept it if Mueller actually fairly exonerates the Trump campaign.

Looking forward to hearing the Dem talking points on this.

I'm looking forward to hearing the Russian talking points on this.

Not sure, it may or may not, but Para. 6 does mention the campaign.

Did you read it?

Some defendants, posing as US persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities.

How could this reflect bad on Trump?

Why would Russians (who've had a presence in the democrat party for 90 years, and purchased uranium from Hillary and Obama) try and influence the election FOR Trump?

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to hearing the Russian talking points on this.

The Russian talking points are "Trump colluded with Russia" "Trump let prostitutes pee on him in Moscow" "Trump campaign members colluded with Russia" "Trump ate 2 scoops"

All you have to do is turn on CNN to see what the Russian talking points are.

This entire conspiracy was a Russian operation, to disrupt American politics, and the MSM either knowingly or unknowingly, carried out the mission for them.

Why would Russians (who've had a presence in the democrat party for 90 years, and purchased uranium from Hillary and Obama) try and influence the election FOR Trump?

Or when someone with the DNC KNOWINGLY work with Ukrainians in the 2016 election cycle. When does that investigation kick off?

Or Soros pumping MILLIONS into the Democratic Party and their minions.

Purchased Uranium from Hillary and Obama?

HFS

The Russian talking points are "Trump colluded with Russia" "Trump let prostitutes pee on him in Moscow" "Trump campaign members colluded with Russia" "Trump ate 2 scoops"

All you have to do is turn on CNN to see what the Russian talking points are.

This entire conspiracy was a Russian operation, to disrupt American politics, and the MSM either knowingly or unknowingly, carried out the mission for them.

So the Russian talking points are that the anti-Russia media is actually the Russian voice, whereas the pro-Russia media is actually the media that dislikes the Russians?

ok.

Maybe Meuller can shift his attention to the murder of Seth Rich?

Did you read it?

How could this reflect bad on Trump?

Yes I read it. Maybe consider the point I made which is that if you're solely determining whether to support or oppose the investigation based on how it affects Trump then maybe consider supporting it because it's Trump's best shot at an exoneration. Let Mueller do his work and support him in it.

Trump is:

• Anti-NATO
  • Anti-EU
  • Anti-sanctions
  • Acknowledges the annexation of Crimea
  • Is hands off on Russian support of Syria and other bad behavior
  • Has longstanding political and business ties with Russia
  • Generally opposes US involvement in world affairs.
  • Anti free trade.

Etc.

Trump is:

• Anti-NATO
  • Anti-EU
  • Anti-sanctions
  • Acknowledges the annexation of Crimea
  • Is hands off on Russian support of Syria and other bad behavior
  • Has longstanding political and business ties with Russia
  • Generally opposes US involvement in world affairs.
  • Anti free trade.
Etc.
Hands off in Syria? We're basically at war there.

Pro American.

VERY foreign concept to those that have been asleep for the last 10 years or so.

True. I take it he will acknowledge today's indictments of 16 Russian persons and entities for cyber attacks on America in some way.

True. I take it he will acknowledge today's indictments of 16 Russian persons and entities for cyber attacks on America in some way.

Sure he will. Just as some Pro-Trump people have pointed out; Trump will claim vindication while I hold a little more reserved approach to this development.

Sure he will. Just as some Pro-Trump people have pointed out; Trump will claim vindication while I hold a little more reserved approach to this development.

Exactly, no Trump supporter should have a problem with the investigation considering that interference did in fact occur outside of any partisan politics or supposed right-wing propaganda attacks. Maybe support the investigation on that basis and we will get somewhere - together.

Exactly, no Trump supporter should have a problem with the investigation considering that interference did in fact occur outside of any partisan politics or supposed right-wing propaganda attacks. Maybe support the investigation on that basis and we will get somewhere - together.

As long as you're feeling 'bi-partisan'..........how about a Second Special Counsel to get to the bottom of the FBI/DOJ hijinx too?

• Like 1

As long as you're feeling 'bi-partisan'..........how about a Second Special Counsel to get to the bottom of the FBI/DOJ hijinx too?

And Seth Rich.

Baby steps HT; don't scare em off.

Assange has to be holding that Ace up his sleeve. He knows.

I don't believe interference did in fact occur. :dunno:

I don't believe interference did in fact occur. :dunno:

You dont believe Russian interference occurred?

Despite these indictments? Despite Mike Pompeo comments...despite the mounds of evidence saying otherwise?

Been busy....

So is the investigation over?

Did they link trump to anything?

Nope not over at all.