Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Baby Trump debuts in London skies LULZ!

President Trump says the Trump Baby balloon in London skies doesn't make him feel all that welcome there. Protesters are flocking near Britain's Parliament during the President's UK visit where it is easy to see the 20-foot orange balloon that looks like Donald Trump wearing a diaper that is flying high above. London city officials permitted the Trump Baby after over 10,000 people signed a petition supporting it. The British activist behind the balloon is an attempt to humiliate him. In an interview with a British tabloid Thursday, Trump said he used to love London and love being in the city until, "they put out blimps to make me feel unwelcome." All of Trump's scheduled public events during his UK visit will be outside the city.

https://wrko.iheart.com/content/2018-07-13-baby-trump-debuts-in-london-skies/?cmd=managed_social

:clap:

Surprised he took the bait, he usually has a better sense of humor than that. I expected him to laugh at it.

This is what the liberals and Dems have left....

celebrating balloons.

you don't have to be a liberal to laugh at this. As a matter of fact, if you don't laugh at this, or at least smile, you have reverse TDS

Surprised he took the bait, he usually has a better sense of humor than that. I expected him to laugh at it.

Nailed it.

There's a War on for your Minds.

Of course focking mooslim leaning fallen England is gonna protest one of the best US Presidents ever.

you don't have to be a liberal to laugh at this. As a matter of fact, if you don't laugh at this, or at least smile, you have reverse TDS

Meh...it's just played out. I didn't even click on a link or look at it but let me guess it's primarily orange with crazy hair comb over?

It's funny the first thousand times you see it. It's stale.

(Edit: clicked on link afterwards. The diapers and nice touch though)

Meh...it's just played out. I didn't even click on a link or look at it but let me guess it's primarily orange with crazy hair comb over?

It's funny the first thousand times you see it. It's stale.

(Edit: clicked on link afterwards. The diapers and nice touch though)

Were you one of the ones that thought the Jay Feely picture was very funny?

I wonder what kind of stink there would have been if they had done that for Obama?

I liked it better when they threw bananas at visiting soccer players.

I wonder what kind of stink there would have been if they had done that for Obama?

Holy BLM batman!

Were you one of the ones that thought the Jay Feely picture was very funny?

No. I'm anti-gun so I didn't think it was very funny at all.

No. I'm anti-gun so I didn't think it was very funny at all.

:thumbsup: cool. I'm maybe not as anti gun, I just thought that was meh, fine for them, but stale as something put out on social media.

It is funny that Trump whines that he feels not welcome by this, after crapping on them and insulting May numerous times.

:thumbsup: cool. I'm maybe not as anti gun, I just thought that was meh, fine for them, but stale as something put out on social media.

It is funny that Trump whines that he feels not welcome by this, after crapping on them and insulting May numerous times.

He insulted her? Didn't catch that. He disagreed with her, but that's not the same as insulting her.

He insulted her? Didn't catch that. He disagreed with her, but that's not the same as insulting her.

Yeah someone remind me why London doesn't like Trump? What did I miss there?

Probably all the same reasons everyone else dislikes him, he's a jackass.

Probably all the same reasons everyone else dislikes him, he's a jackass.

Bullsh!t.

Bullsh!t.

You can like him all you won't but it doesn't change my opinion or millions of others. There are plenty of reasons why people don't like him and the majority are warranted.

You can like him all you won't but it doesn't change my opinion or millions of others. There are plenty of reasons why people don't like him and the majority are warranted.

So hurt feelings....got it. Yeah I don't give a crap about that.

Its just its TDS. Trump supporters are deranged and delusional.

Why would my feelings be hurt?

Well, criticizing London's handling of a terrorist attack while the terrorist attack is still going on is kind of a thing.

Well, criticizing London's handling of a terrorist attack while the terrorist attack is still going on is kind of a thing.

250k over how they handle an attack? Doubtful.

How much did they scam people out of to pay for that thing. My God talk about unhinged.

250k over how they handle an attack? Doubtful.

Well there is that and the fact that he's a total axsshole.😂

Most people loathed him long before he ever set foot in politics. Just because he put an R next to his name doesnt make him less of an odious dooshbag.

Of course focking mooslim leaning fallen England is gonna protest one of the best US Presidents ever.

We might have to go all Revolutionary on their asses! :banana:

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-putin-global-629195

Trump's approval rating is even lower globally, and he is destroying the US reputation.

Hell, when your own wife won't hold your hand for 30 seconds...

Yeah, you're right. I'd rather have a president who talks down to everyone and is full of empty promises like the last one.

Oh get over it righties quit crying. When the next dem comes into office you get to play the little nitpick role for 4-8 years.

You all are hacks that just take turns being goofballs.

Oh get over it righties quit crying. When the next dem comes into office you get to play the little nitpick role for 4-8 years.

You all are hacks that just take turns being goofballs.

Theres a difference between nitpicking and just being straight up looney. This would be in the looney category

Theres a difference between nitpicking and just being straight up looney. This would be in the looney category

Oh it is weird. But quit crying. This political hack life is strange. You will all get your turn to bash and fiercely defend ones honor. I understand this stuff is what hacks live for.

Oh it is weird. But quit crying. This political hack life is strange. You will all get your turn to bash and fiercely defend ones honor. I understand this stuff is what hacks live for.

This whole post is just wrong and ironic. Youre crying about other people crying. And crying over someone who isnt crying and just think the people who are protesting are idiots. I voted for Obama and after a while hated him as a president. More than any other. But I didnt whine or b1tch about it. Ive got better things to do. Obviously, these people dont