Sign in to follow this  
Know Doubt

Bobby Petrino, The Ultimate Piece of Sh!t

Focking around on his wife and kids. Pic included of engaged hoe, well probably not anymore the c#nt.

Quiting on the Falcons and all his players AND Coaches there.

I hated that we hired him, made it really hard to root for my Hawgs.

Good. Focking. BYE!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/bobby-petrino-admits-affair-arkansas-puts-him-indefinite-042635905.html

LMAO!! What a doosh. I hope the Hogs cut him loose. Falcon's fans are loving this story. :cheers:

Geez, why so tough on the guy? Everybody cheats!

Everybody cheats? No...no, they don't. I'm not saying people should be hard on the guy...I just hate that particular statement. It's not true. Some people take being faithful to another person very, very seriously.

Everybody cheats? No...no, they don't. I'm not saying people should be hard on the guy...I just hate that particular statement. It's not true. Some people take being faithful to another person very, very seriously.

jobless, wifeless, 1/2 his assets-less, publically shamed....

Not like he isn't getting his... those pics of him in the neck brace with the mangled face are priceless.

Damn, you'd think if you were the head football coach at a major state university in the south, and you're looking to get some trim on the side, you could find hotter than THAT!

Take it to the infidelity thread(s), Tebow. :thumbsdown:

I don't get what the big problem is. So he was focking around on his wife; obviously that isn't cool but I'm sure he is not the only college head coach to do so.

And as far as the accident, it's not like he hurt anyone else. If this was a hit and run I could understand all the outrage, but as it is I just don't really get it. Yeah he sounds like a POS, but again, what head coach of a major college football program isn't?

Damn, you'd think if you were the head football coach at a major state university in the south, and you're looking to get some trim on the side, you could find hotter than THAT!

She looks like a quality fock doll to me. Nice body, big t!ts, probably swallows like its her job (which it is).

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Jessica-Dorrell-Husband.jpeg (bummer for the dude in this pic!!!)

http://guyism.com/sports/jessica-dorrell-and-bobby-petrino-in-motorcycle-accident.html/attachment/jessica-dorrell-5

:dunno:

In fairness to Petrino, I'm sure he is banging other chicks that are way hotter. This is just the one he was banging that day.

jobless, wifeless, 1/2 his assets-less, publically shamed....

Not like he isn't getting his... those pics of him in the neck brace with the mangled face are priceless.

He looks like darth vader in return of the jedi

He's no Greeg Williams, and I will steer clear of casting stones at him for his moral lapses in his marriage. I feel he is a piece of ###### for his professional life.

I don't get what the big problem is. So he was focking around on his wife; obviously that isn't cool but I'm sure he is not the only college head coach to do so.

And as far as the accident, it's not like he hurt anyone else. If this was a hit and run I could understand all the outrage, but as it is I just don't really get it. Yeah he sounds like a POS, but again, what head coach of a major college football program isn't?

Just because there are other coaches that are pure degenerates like Petrino, doesn't mean he should get a pass.

The dude is a twisted pervert who lies to those closes to him for his own self gratification. He should never work near a collage again for he rest of his twisted adulterous life. He simply can not be trusted. Fock this POS motherfocker

Seems to me it is just a personal matter...............but it depends on what the meaning of the word is, is. :music_guitarred:

:banana:jizz is jizz you fawking moron. :banana:

She looks like a quality fock doll to me. Nice body, big t!ts, probably swallows like its her job (which it is).

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Jessica-Dorrell-Husband.jpeg (bummer for the dude in this pic!!!)

http://guyism.com/sports/jessica-dorrell-and-bobby-petrino-in-motorcycle-accident.html/attachment/jessica-dorrell-5

:dunno:

No shiot, I'd hit it like she owed me money. :banana: