Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

North Korea summit canceled.

showed no real desire ?

I'm baffled by your ignorance

NK has shown no real desire...Im baffled that your disagreements with me are always devoid of facts.

News Story- Today Trump and other world leaders have solved the Issue of World Peace, War will no longer exist, we will all live in harmony

Sho- great now the world is going to end cause Trump, "Bible"

News Story- Today Trump and other world leaders have solved the Issue of World Peace, War will no longer exist, we will all live in harmony

Sho- great now the world is going to end cause Trump, "Bible"

This is dumb...even for you.

Trump says Singapore summit with Kim is back on

His reversal came after receiving a letter from Kim, hand delivered to the White House by the dictator's top envoy. Trump initially told reporters the missive was "very interesting." But he later acknowledged he hadn't read it yet.

The contents of the note from Pyongyang appeared to matter little to Trump, who sounded an optimistic -- and conciliatory -- note about the prospects for a deal. He said harsh statements from the North lampooning Vice President Mike Pence and threatening nuclear war were a thing of the past.

Got over that faster than a news cycle.

Why would it kill anyone.

If they agree to actually giving up nukes it would be a good thing. Thus far...NK have shown no real desire to do that.

And Iran has?

BTW:

What policies, regulations, or legislation did Obama pass to set this trend?

What Bush policies put the economy in a mess?

Does the left not understand Trump yet? The art of the deal means if it's not to your liking you walk.

Also You do not know what's going on behind the scenes nor will you. This could be more theatrics.

They will never understand how the real world works.

• Like 1

If this goes through it will be interesting to see who ponies up the most. Hopefully not us.

Per Breitbart:

President Donald Trump told reporters following a meeting with senior North Korean officials on Friday that he does not see the United States investing heavily in the reconstruction of North Korea should both parties finalize an official end to the Korean War.

President Trump’s remarks follow months of pressure from China and South Korea on Washington to invest in the economic reconstruction of North Korea, ravaged by nearly a century of oppressive communist rule.
“I don’t think the United States is going to have to spend,” Trump said, standing next to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Friday afternoon following a two-hour meeting with Kim Yong-chol, a senior North Korean official labeled a “specially designated person” by the U.S. Treasury for his reported involvement in multiple terrorist attacks, including the 2014 hacking of Sony.
“South Korea will do that,” Trump told a reporter who asked if the two sides discussed American economic nation-building in the country. “I think South Korea will do it. I think China – I think, frankly, China will help out. I think Japan will help out. I don’t see the United States spending a lot of money.”
“We have three hostages – how much money did we spend on the hostages?” Trump asked. “Look, we’re very far away. We are very far away. Those places are very close; that’s their neighborhood. We’re 6,000 miles away, so I already told South Korea, you know, you’re going to have to get ready. Japan also.”
“And I think they really want to see something great happen. Japan does, South Korea does, and I think China does,” Trump concluded.
In a joint statement published following a meeting between leftist South Korean President Moon Jae-in and Chinese Premier Li Keqiang, the two nations agreed that “the international community, including the United States, must actively take part in ensuring a bright future for North Korea through a security guarantee and support for its economic development.”
The Chinese government-controlled newspaper Global Times made a similar, though blunter, suggestion in April. “Quick nuclear abandonment by Pyongyang is certainly a welcome thing,” a column in the newspaper suggested, “but such a sharp change could take place only if the US offers Pyongyang attractive rewards.”

And Iran has?

BTW:

What policies, regulations, or legislation did Obama pass to set this trend?

What Bush policies put the economy in a mess?

Iran has agreed to quite a bit yes...to slow them down. Which nuclear experts and the intel community agreed with. Care to show whatbthe intelligence community think of NK getting rid of their nukes?

Iran has agreed to quite a bit yes...to slow them down. Which nuclear experts and the intel community agreed with. Care to show whatbthe intelligence community think of NK getting rid of their nukes?

You don't learn do you?

You don't learn do you?

To try usagain by fact, logic, and reason with lying, illogical, and unreasonable jackholes? No...I dont.

To try usagain by fact, logic, and reason with lying, illogical, and unreasonable jackholes? No...I dont.

Seek help

You don't learn do you?

He thinks that Clapper and Brennan are credible sources.

And that "unnamed sources" are legit as well.

muh 17 intelligence agencies said there was Russian collusion

:lol:

Seek help

anytime someone uses the words "facts" or "whataboutism" in a response they give themselves away as nothing more than a low info useful idiot.

He thinks that Clapper and Brennan are credible sources.

And that "unnamed sources" are legit as well.

muh 17 intelligence agencies said there was Russian collusion

You think Trump claiming something is credible.

anytime someone uses the words "facts" or "whataboutism" in a response they give themselves away as nothing more than a low info useful idiot.

Beaver spends his time following someone around a message board begging for attention and says I need to seek help. Priceless.

Also you calling anyone low info or useful idiot is also high comedy.

Trump talking to the media today about the Kim letter.

It's an amazing letter. You guys would pay money to see what's in it!

9 minutes later

Oh, I haven't opened it yet.

Jesus Christ, this guy Lies like a fish swims.

9 minutes later

Is he psychic? He appears to be the way he is several steps ahead of the left even when they weaponize the world's intelligence agencies (5 eyes - GCHQ, etc.......) against him.

Maybe you guys should just stop swimming against the rip tide or else it's going to be a long 7 more years.

You really are a clueless buffoon if you honestly believe that somehow is great cabal of every single former CIA director the NSA the FBI the five eyes Etc all got together in a room and decided to be mean to Donald.

I mean God, you guys seriously drink the Kool-Aid.

Somebody was saying earlier today then the Trump crew has literally become the party of Alex Jones. Crap, I remember when Glenn Beck was the Looney one. And now he looks flat-out reasonable compared to oh my God the whole world is conspiring against poor Donald!

That is some pathological paranoia on his part and some pathological delusion on yours.

You really are a clueless buffoon if you honestly believe that somehow is great cabal of every single former CIA director the NSA the FBI the five eyes Etc all got together in a room and decided to be mean to Donald.

Somebody was saying earlier today then the Trump crew has literally become the party of Alex Jones. Crap, I remember when Glenn Beck was the Looney one. And now he looks flat-out reasonable compared to oh my God the whole world is conspiring against poor Donald!

That is some pathological paranoia on his part and some pathological delusion on yours.

Please explain the timeline of the investigation into Trump? Or are you believing they were trying to protect Trump? :lol:

July 2016 investigation is launched after a drunk Pappadopolis supposedly says Russians have Hillary's emails. Only now we find out Downer says he didn't say those things or that he was even drunk. Halper and Misfud were paid handsomely to dirty up the fringe Trump people to start the investigation/Dossier.

Occam's Razor.........

9 minutes later

Obviously you did not SEE the letter.

You could tell it was amazing without even opening it.

http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumb_small_article/public/trumpkimletter_060118wh.jpg?itok=x-kzkU9A

Obviously you did not SEE the letter.

You could tell it was amazing without even opening it.

http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumb_small_article/public/trumpkimletter_060118wh.jpg?itok=x-kzkU9A

Haha. Its one of those giant hallmark cards that play music when you open them. I bet it plays the theme song to bosom buddies.

• Like 1

I'll break it down for you.

The governments of the world (ours, Canada, Mexico, the ###### hole countries of South America and Africa, EU, Mid East, Far East) are ALL CORRUPT. It is not a Dem vs Rep thing. It is a people with power thing.

They work deals with each other, maybe trade, maybe weapons, maybe aid, maybe aids cures, maybe global warming cures, maybe foundations, etc. These deals are designed for all those in charge to launder and pocket trillions>billions>millions>hundreds of thousands>and so on.

This is why all the ###### hole countries are still ###### holes after decades of help.

This is why there are always proxy wars.

This is why there are always poor minorities.

That is how the system is set up.

Not to mention the spying. We learned from Snowden that the NSA literally captures every phone call, text, email, web search, credit card charge, etc from every person in America. And so does Britain. And so does China. And so do the 5 eyes countries (AUS, NZ, CAN, US, UK). The governments know everything so they can use whatever they need to keep people in line.

Videos, texts, calls, web searches, whatever.

Well Trump comes along and has been planning this for 30+ years so he is ready. Doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, has relationships with everyone that go back decades. He knows the dirt, where the bodies are buried, how the sausage is made. He is also independently wealthy so he doesn't have to suck anyone's ###### to run for office. He is "untouchable".

His only vice is ######, and nobody cares about that. He didn't have to rape them like ol Slick Willy.

So Trump runs for President, stating he is going to expose the corruption, drain the swamp, and put America first.

That scared the ###### out of the people in power.

So yes, they colluded with each other, they did whatever they could to try and keep Trump from winning. And then to prevent him from being inaugurated. And then to prevent him from running the executive branch. And then to prevent him from finishing his term.

Trump, and IG Horowitz, and a handful of military and federal government employees who sat by and watched our nation's leaders rape us in the ass for the last 30 years are in charge now. And it is happening. The bad guys are going to prison. That is why the media is bat ###### crazy. That is why Comey, Brennan, and Clapper are running their mouths on twitter and talk shows. They are scared to death.

tldr:

Trump is stacked, Swamp is focked.

• Like 1

Please explain the timeline of the investigation into Trump? Or are you believing they were trying to protect Trump? :lol:

July 2016 investigation is launched after a drunk Pappadopolis supposedly says Russians have Hillary's emails. Only now we find out Downer says he didn't say those things or that he was even drunk. Halper and Misfud were paid handsomely to dirty up the fringe Trump people to start the investigation/Dossier.

Occam's Razor.........

You mean the same timeline where Carter page was interviewed by the FBI in three years prior to joining the Trump campaign for his contacts with Russians who regarded him as a buffoon?

Then when we have Trump on tape saying Carter page is his number one foreign policy guy?

Then when all started to break he claimed that he didn't even know Carter page and Carter page was like a copy boy? I mean, these are his own words you can look them up. Anybody who contradicts himself as much as Trump does is by definition lying no?

I mean, at this point, it would be a hell lot easier to list the people in the Trump campaign who didn't have extensive and under-reported contacts with the Russians. You and his daughter sat in Putin's chair for Christ's sake.

You mean the same timeline where Carter page was interviewed by the FBI in three years prior to joining the Trump campaign for his contacts with Russians who regarded him as a buffoon?

Then when we have Trump on tape saying Carter page is his number one foreign policy guy?

Then when all ###### started to break he claimed that he didn't even know Carter page and Carter page was like a copy boy? I mean, these are his own words you can look them up. Anybody who contradicts himself as much as Trump does is by definition lying no?

I mean, at this point, it would be a hell lot easier to list the people in the Trump campaign who didn't have extensive and under-reported contacts with the Russians. You and his daughter sat in Putin's chair for Christ's sake.

Me and Ivanka sat in Putin's chair?! Sounds hawt but you've got the wrong Filthy just like the creators of the Dossier had the wrong Cohen going to Prague. Were you one of the contractors illegally accessing the NSA 702 about queries? :doh:

Also, Carter Page was FBI informant up until April of 2016 so they already knew why he was in contact with any Russians. Then all of a sudden they claim he's a focking foreign agent just months later? JFC............you can't seriously buy that. Seriously.......you rolling with that?

Who else you got with contacts with Russians? I'm willing to bet most if not all were chance meetings where if you dig a little, you'll find a friend of Clinton (Oligarch, Diplomat, etc....) arranged it.

• Like 1

Sometimes Wiffle makes good points. This is not one of those times. Believing nothing nefarious went on is pure delusion. TDS in action, full throttle. Libtards need to hope enough siccophants take the bullet for Obama and Hillary.

... and how does Fox News feel about Obama meeting with North Korea? And how does Fox News feel about Trump doing the same thing?

Jesus, there's like a whole industry that relies upon the stupidity of the American people.😂😂😂

Then when all ###### started to break he claimed that he didn't even know Carter page and Carter page was like a copy boy? I mean, these are his own words you can look them up. Anybody who contradicts himself as much as Trump does is by definition lying no?

You may want to brush up on your Carter Page facts.

He was not "interviewed" by the FBI for his "contacts" with Russians.

He was hired by the FBI to go undercover and infiltrate a Russian spy ring.

You can read about it right here in the court docs https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/evgeny-buryakov-pleads-guilty-manhattan-federal-court-connection-conspiracy-work

Or right here in this ABC article about it all https://abcnews.go.com/International/russian-spy-pleads-guilty-walked-fbi-trap/story?id=37582518

Page was the FBI informant. He is UCE-1. (undercover employee 1)

The FBI was able to uncover Buryakov, along with two alleged accomplices, by employing an undercover agent of its own and allowing the Russians to "recruit" their spy, according to a release by the Department of Justice. The "dangle," as the agent is known in espionage parlance, had posed as an analyst for a "New York-based energy company."

From then on, the FBI was able to gather information through the undercover agent, including by planting listening devices in "binders containing purported industry analysis" that were taken inside the SVR's offices, the DOJ said.

Interesting that Page was still working with the FBI only months before he joined the Trump campaign.

And that Page, who according to the media is a Russian agent and been under surveillance by the FBI for years, and was the impetus for FISA warrants, has never been charged with a crime.

How do you reconcile this?

Please explain, I am open minded.

• Like 1

You may want to brush up on your Carter Page facts.

He was not "interviewed" by the FBI for his "contacts" with Russians.

He was hired by the FBI to go undercover and infiltrate a Russian spy ring.

You can read about it right here in the court docs https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/evgeny-buryakov-pleads-guilty-manhattan-federal-court-connection-conspiracy-work

Or right here in this ABC article about it all https://abcnews.go.com/International/russian-spy-pleads-guilty-walked-fbi-trap/story?id=37582518

Page was the FBI informant. He is UCE-1. (undercover employee 1)

Interesting that Page was still working with the FBI only months before he joined the Trump campaign.

And that Page, who according to the media is a Russian agent and been under surveillance by the FBI for years, and was the impetus for FISA warrants, has never been charged with a crime.

How do you reconcile this?

Please explain, I am open minded.

Bump

Wow, you just serve avoid certain things don't you have? How do you explain Trump saying in front of a dozen reporters that Carter page was his number one foreign policy guy? And then turn on saying oh he was nothing more than the coffee boy!??

Damn curious about that one.

From what I've seen, this game was playing every angle. He was acting as informant to various agencies, while still working with the ruskies, which explains why he's been surveilled as well. And yes, he was interviewed.

And how do you explain Trump saying that none of his staff have any contacts with Russians? When the Articles you link Clearly say otherwise?

Wow, you just serve avoid certain things don't you have? How do you explain Trump saying in front of a dozen reporters that Carter page was his number one foreign policy guy? And then turn on saying oh he was nothing more than the coffee boy!??

Damn curious about that one.

From what I've seen, this game was playing every angle. He was acting as informant to various agencies, while still working with the ruskies, which explains why he's been surveilled as well. And yes, he was interviewed.

And how do you explain Trump saying that none of his staff have any contacts with Russians? When the Articles you link Clearly say otherwise?

he's obviously a dirty spy for russians, what has he been charged with again ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/memo-points-to-fbis-ongoing-interest-in-trump-adviser-carter-page/2018/02/02/89bfdee2-077c-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html

Page has said he was interviewed voluntarily by the FBI in the case in June 2013 ...

-__------------

Page had been on the radar of the FBI at least as far back as 2013, when a bureau wiretap caught suspected Russian spies discussing their attempts to recruit him. Even after being interviewed by the investigators in that case, Page continued to have extensive contacts with Russians, including trips to Moscow in July and December 2016.

It is not clear what the FBI learned about Page's late-2016 travel abroad, which occurred just weeks after Trump's election. But five senior Justice Department and FBI officials ...

-_--------------

Geesus...

"He was not interviewed!"😠

😂😂😂