Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Serena cheating and arguing with umps at US Open

as usual you literally have no clue what you are talking about. It is not about her saying things. It is about her cheating then pulling all the cards but the race card to deflect from it. Including bullying the chair ump.

I didn't watch the MATCH. My understanding was that she was given a penalty for being coached and then she lost the match because of her behavior.

Once again, men's abusive behavior in the past was not so harshly criticized.

I didn't watch the game. My understanding was that she was given a penalty for being coached and then she lost the match because of her behavior.

How can you have an opinion about something you didn't even watch?

How can you have an opinion about something you didn't even watch?

Ever heard of the news?

I didn't watch the MATCH. My understanding was that she was given a penalty for being coached and then she lost the match because of her behavior.

She didnt lose the match because of her behavior. She lost because she was outplayed.

During the course of the match, she was also penalized for her behavior (bad sportsmanship, cheating and continually arguing with the umpire).

Okay, but she said she wasn't allowed to come back from behind and win.

Ever heard of the news?

I dont need to read other peoples opinion, when I watched it first hand.

Her coach broke the rules and was warned. Then she broke her racket and was docked a point. Then she went on a tirade against the ref. Something football and basketball players get ejected for all the time.

But please, continue with your feminist nonsense, while you totally equal humans still cant handle paying for a date, let alone a mortgage.

I like you peenie, but you couldnt be more wrong in this instance.

More sore loser talk. She lost in 2 sets. 6-2 and 6-4.

She was given a warning about being coached from the sidelines in the 2nd set

She was then given a 1 point penalty for throwing a tantrum and smashing her raquet after she lost serve in the 2nd set.

She was later given a one game verbal abuse penalty after continually berating the umpire.

She made an ass of herself and a mess of the entire event. She also robbed the winner of her moment to celebrate her victory by using her platform to make the whole thing about poor, mistreated Serena.

• Like 2

As usual your understanding of the situation leaves a lot to be desired.

McEnroe was suspended for 2 months and fined $10K for various incidents at the 87 US Open

He was also kicked out of the 90 Australian Open after being issued 3 previous warnings.

• Like 1

What Vuduchile said :thumbsup:. This was all on Serena. The warning goes to all players caught getting coaching from the box.

Destroying equipment is an automatic point deduction to all players according to tennis rules.

She could've stopped, but nope, she continued to berate the chair umpire, bad decision. She made those decisions, which in turn, forced the chair to respond. Nothing more, nothing less.

Okay, thanks for the details vudu.

Maybe Serena was feeling overwhelmed and lost control of her emotions. Yes, it's really bad that she ruined Osaka's moment. However, this controversy will probably endear Osaka to the public. It's a win-win if you ask me.

McEnroe was suspended for 2 months and fined $10K for various incidents at the 87 US Open

He was also kicked out of the 90 Australian Open after being issued 3 previous warnings.

Yep. This is not a pick on Serena thing. Guys have faced similar, or as your example shows, harsher penalties. She was wrong, and stole a moment from Osaka that she might never see again.

I'm so glad Osaka is black-ish otherwise if she were white this might've turned into something uglier and racial. Whew, what a relief.

More sore loser talk. She lost in 2 sets. 6-2 and 6-4.

She was given a warning about being coached from the sidelines in the 2nd set

She was then given a 1 point penalty for throwing a tantrum and smashing her raquet after she lost serve in the 2nd set.

She was later given a one game verbal abuse penalty after continually berating the umpire.

She made an ass of herself and a mess of the entire event. She also robbed the winner of her moment to celebrate her victory by using her platform to make the whole thing about poor, mistreated Serena.

Case closed

Maybe Serena was feeling overwhelmed and lost control of her emotions. Yes, it's really bad that she ruined Osaka's moment. However, this controversy will probably endear Osaka to the public. It's a win-win if you ask me.

In a win-win, there are two winners. Im curious who else won in this besides Osaka?

Typical. When black people do horrible things other black people minimize it.

I'm so glad Osaka is black-ish otherwise if she were white this might've turned into something uglier and racial. Whew, what a relief.

by who?

In a win-win, there are two winners. Im curious who else won in this besides Osaka?

I meant it is a double win for Osaka. She won the tournament and she got a lot of sympathy and attention.

I meant it is a double win for Osaka. She won the tournament and she got a lot of sympathy and attention.

Well then, she shouid at least shoot Serena a text and say thank you.

by who?

Some of the viewing public.

Yay, more black on black hate! :thumbsup:

Yay, more black on black hate! :thumbsup:

Black on black vs chick on chick.

Stoopid

Not Related at all, but I didn't want to start another thread. I mean its chicks and sports , it's close enough.

So, I watched the first part of 60 Minutes tonight because Aly Raisman was going to be on presumably to talk about you know being molested and stuff.

And, color me wrong, but I think it's kind of hot. But wrong. Very very wrong. Boy was I disappointed. You think she could have thrown in a story about a trainer fingering her or something but no. Anyway I digress...

I mean, but now she's like a grown ass woman. But she sounds like she has a helium tank shoved up her ass or her kooch- whichever. The voice was kind of quite literally unbearable.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about again?

which some ? And why ?

I wasn't thinking deeply about it just glad no one could make this about race.

Her feelings were hurt and she was offended and emotional injuries take longer to heal than physical injuries so for you to insinuate that she wasn't injured shows what a racist, ignorant, sexist fool you are.

Have fun at the Geek Club while she's on Oprah explaining how she overcame this tragedy whilst giving women everywhere hope, you miserable son of a ######.

fandaddy = Serena?

How composed was that referee? He sat there stoically while Serena berates him over and over and over again. Then simply follows the rules.

What a professional.

Yep. It's on. She's going all out with her woman's right's movement. She's sticking to her story.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/sports/2018/09/09/serena-williams-us-open-presser-sot-scholes-vpx.cnn

So she's fighting for women's rights? I assume she's been to Africa, China and the rest of the shithole parts of this world that treat women so well?

Yep. It's on. She's going all out with her woman's right's movement. She's sticking to her story.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/sports/2018/09/09/serena-williams-us-open-presser-sot-scholes-vpx.cnn

If like she said it is some kind of women's rights thing then why does she not care about the rights of her female opponent to not have to play against someone that is getting coached from the sideline?

Just a reminder she swore on her child's life she wasn't cheating.

The coach later admitted they where cheating.

She's a POS