Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Guess the Geek Tuesday 3-18-14- MTSkiBUM

REVEAL:

This adult on a kid's dirt bike ridin', moe Howard haircut havin', pink carnation wearin', 5 who married an 8 is our own lovely MTSkiBUM.

I always knew mtskibum and I have a lot in common but this asian wife thing is getting a bit too spooky.

Humm, looks like he might be a DankNuggs. :dunno:

If I had a bowl cut like that Id be jumping off that cliff

I always knew mtskibum and I have a lot in common but this asian wife thing is getting a bit too spooky.

:cheers:

If I had a bowl cut like that Id be jumping off that cliff

Sometimes I get a good 12 dollar haircut, sometimes I get a bad 12 dollar haircut.

I spend no time or money on my hair. :dunno:

Sometimes I get a good 12 dollar haircut, sometimes I get a bad 12 dollar haircut.

I spend no time or money on my hair. :dunno:

I'm just messing with you

:cheers:

i knew i saw him somewhere before! in his profile picture!! :doh:

I probably agree with the two of you more often than any other geeks...and I have an Asian wife as well! :shocking:

I probably agree with the two of you more often than any other geeks...and I have an Asian wife as well! :shocking:

They're cute and thin and bright. My only complaint is I wish I knew in advance that I was signing up for consulting an astrologer when the time came for naming my kids. I probably should have guessed she was into this mumbojumbo when she read my palm while we were dating but I wrote it off since she was certainly too smart to actually believe this stuff.

They're cute and thin and bright. My only complaint is I wish I knew in advance that I was signing up for consulting an astrologer when the time came for naming my kids. I probably should have guessed she was into this mumbojumbo when she read my palm while we were dating but I wrote it off since she was certainly too smart to actually believe this stuff.

My wife is asian, but she was born and raised in texas. She is a true texan, because like millions of other texans her dad immigrated from mexico to texas. Her dad's grandfather immigrated to mexico to work on the railroads in the late 1800s. My wife is asian like I am Irish, german, and polish.

It was taken in Colorado.

Ah. It looks like the view from St. Timothy's Chapel in the Pintlars right by Discovery. One of my friends got married there.

My wife is asian, but she was born and raised in texas. She is a true texan, because like millions of other texans her dad immigrated from mexico to texas. Her dad's grandfather immigrated to mexico to work on the railroads in the late 1800s. My wife is asian like I am Irish, german, and polish.

But she's Mexican like Jose is Mexican.