Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

The violent left and the conventions this summer

How much violence and destruction will the ass hole out of control violent leftist savages cause this summer ?

Hopefully law enforcement doesn't fock around and beats the piss out of everyone of those smelly degenerate useless losers.

Discuss

How much violence and destruction will the ass hole out of control violent leftist savages cause this summer ?

Hopefully law enforcement doesn't fock around and beats the piss out of everyone of those smelly degenerate useless losers.

Discuss

fight us, pussie

fight us, pussie

If you're anything in real life like your online persona, then :lol:

Oh goodie, it's riot Season again! :doh:

Lord I hope Soros & Co. (nwo "progressives") don't ramp things up too far. You'll know it's the beginning of the end when right wing white men get involved.

Discuss

I hope your recovery ins't too long.

Discuss

:thumbsup:

Cheeto Jesus was promoting violence since day one. Now his followers are crying and scared. Hilarious.

Cheeto Jesus :lol:

The core of these demonstrators are being paid and since it is the establishment that is paying them there will be no consequences.

The core of these demonstrators are being paid and since it is the establishment that is paying them there will be no consequences.

What were the consequences for the pussie who sucker punched the protester being led out of a Trump rally? I'll help you out....none. in fact, Trump said he'd pay his legal bills if he got in trouble. Goes around comes around.

What were the consequences for the pussie who sucker punched the protester being led out of a Trump rally? I'll help you out....none. in fact, Trump said he'd pay his legal bills if he got in trouble. Goes around comes around.

:lol:

Another well thought-out response from our resident genius. Lol

you're tough guy posts are funny, it's pretty evident you're a real life complete pussie but the posts are funny, I'll give you that :cheers:

not much, but very peaceful, like them. :thumbsup:

Wow if Trump can't even get you fully on board he must be in deep sh1t. :o

you're tough guy posts are funny, it's pretty evident you're a real life complete pussie but the posts are funny, I'll give you that :cheers:

Meh. I'm not that tough. But I'm tough enough to laugh at Trump pussies crying about violence after their ringleader promoted it for the past year.

This is akin to yelling fire in a movie theater and then complaining and whining that all the commotion is ruing your movie viewing experience.

This is akin to yelling fire in a movie theater and then complaining and whining that all the commotion is ruing your movie viewing experience.

great analogy :lol:

It's a prediction :doh:

Do you predict the leftists will be peaceful ?

Talk about faux outrage...the king of it is at it again.

who's outraged ? Doofus at it again...

who's outraged ? Doofus at it again...

psst...nobody is outraged when you trot out the same old tired line either.

I was making fun of you and you don't seem bright enough to figure that out.

Rephrased a bit, it's actually a good question. There have been clashes and violence from both sides of the spectrum and it does make for a concerning convention season.

I think the lefty protesters need to sit the fock down and let the righty moon bats hang themselves. The idiot protesters are only actually helping Trump et al.

psst...nobody is outraged when you trot out the same old tired line either.

I was making fun of you and you don't seem bright enough to figure that out.

do you predict the leftist will be peaceful ?

Rephrased a bit, it's actually a good question. There have been clashes and violence from both sides of the spectrum and it does make for a concerning convention season.

I think the lefty protesters need to sit the fock down and let the righty moon bats hang themselves. The idiot protesters are only actually helping Trump et al.

Agreed...no need to attack or get violent.

Protest peacefully, let your voice be heard and show you are better than the other side (that goes for all of them).

It is interesting that no other R candidate had violent events...and there was very little if any at the D candidate events too.

I don't think that is some coincidence.

Agreed...no need to attack or get violent.

Protest peacefully, let your voice be heard and show you are better than the other side (that goes for all of them).

It is interesting that no other R candidate had violent events...and there was very little if any at the D candidate events too.

I don't think that is some coincidence.

Yeah, a republican candidate for congress should be judged the same as the republican candidate to be president. Nice perception, great context.

do you predict the leftist will be peaceful ?

I predict it won't matter what leftists do...you will still :cry: about them

It'd be a great job for GFIAFP if he could handle the showing up for work on time aspect of it. I also worry that lifting signs may hurt his back though.

The GOP picked about the worst city for a convention too - poor and black. Great job guys. :doh:

I am dreading the conventions here in Philly too.

I predict it won't matter what leftists do...you will still :cry: about them

I predict you'll lose at candyland and chutes and ladders this week

I'll see that and raise you a spilled glass of milk.

when in doubt...make ignorant statements and try to get personal.

Typical drobs trolling.

I'll see that and raise you a spilled glass of milk.

I'm all in with a nap time for kids and Ellen time for dad.

when in doubt...make ignorant statements and try to get personal.

Typical drobs trolling.

acceptance is the first step, I'm proud of you captain boring. :cheers: