Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Evan Engram out for the day.

Sucks for Engram but your boy ELI is proving why he is a HOF QB!

Knee I think.

Took a shot in the knee. A few plays earlier, Saquon took a shot in the knee. With tackling rules as they are, were gonna see that a lot more.

Good call on the Giants going 0-7 Seafoam :)

ok. 1-6. You giants fans are so sensitive about your crap team. Who knew houston was going to suck worse than the giants? But it seems to be true.

That's why I said good call it was a testament to your accuracy...

That's why I said good call it was a testament to your accuracy...

Jeez. Let's go around this site and call out all the not perfectly accurate predictions for players stats, team stats, bets, etc... Sounds like fun.

At least I will only have lost 1 of 7 predictions. I'll start keeping an eye out for your takes on things.

You do that, I however won't forget you calling out ELI and the GMen for months on this bored. Good F'in call on that...

You do that, I however won't forget you calling out ELI and the GMen for months on this bored. Good F'in call on that...

They are 1-2. That seems like a good call on my part so far that they suck. They barely beat another crap team.

Nah you said Eli sucks he was awesome today so Seafoam X you said Giants would go 0-7 Giants won in their third game so Seafoam X. Just cut your losses...

Wow. I guess this win is all you giants fans have. No hope though for the future. Have fun dude. Enjoy your one day.

I have hope for this team. Barkley is going to be great.

I do wonder if it would be better to suck and get another top pick though. I am an Eli fan but at his age we need to get another QB lined up.

There will be plenty more, enjoy Mitch trubisky he sucks. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting...

I have hope for this team. Barkley is going to be great.

I do wonder if it would be better to suck and get another top pick though. I am an Eli fan but at his age we need to get another QB lined up.

that's the beauty of it they still can no one else needs a QB

There will be plenty more, enjoy Mitch trubisky he sucks. You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting...

What? Kind of ghetto. The giants are a bad team with no QB for the future. They will waste Barkleys time to help them win.

Sucks for Engram but your boy ELI is proving why he is a HOF QB!

Darn that was a great post.

Thank you.

Darn that was a great post.

Thank you.

Sorry yours wasn't. The giants beat the worst team in football (second to them), and all of a sudden manning is some hero stud QB.

Thank you. God bless. Psalms 15:21:32 Hike.

Good News on Engram: Week-to-Week with a sprained MCL. Sounds like he won't be there week 4 but not a long term thing.

Good News on Engram: Week-to-Week with a sprained MCL. Sounds like he won't be there week 4 but not a long term thing.

That's not exactly good news if your other TE is Reed on a bye.

I hear you, I don't even have another TE but still happy Engram will likely only miss a few games considering the alternative