Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Colin Kaepernick collusion case is heating up!

My bad, he turned down a new job then quit his current job.

Thanks for keeping me honest..

I'll just say it one more time....

The Broncos wanted to trade for him in June of 2016. He didn't start kneeling until September of 2016. If you don't understand how that proves that you've been tricked with this story, then there really isn't much left for me to say.

I'll just say it one more time....

The Broncos wanted to trade for him in June of 2016. He didn't start kneeling until September of 2016. If you don't understand how that proves that you've been tricked with this story, then there really isn't much left for me to say.

My point is, so what.. Don't quit your current job or turn down new jobs. I'm a 9'ers fan, the trade couldn't be worked out because Kaep wouldn't restructure his deal (take less money). He turned down the new deal, he quit his current job.. All that is on him.

:dunno:

My point is, so what.. Don't quit your current job or turn down new jobs. I'm a 9'ers fan, the trade couldn't be worked out because Kaep wouldn't restructure his deal (take less money). He turned down the new deal, he quit his current job.. All that is on him.

:dunno:

While those are fair criticisms, they have nothing to do with whether or not the NFL colluded against him at all.....Thus.....

Quit his current job and turned down a new one.

If his talent outweighed the headache of having him on your team, he would be signed. That is how things work for every athlete on the planet.

Also, backups shouldn't expect starter money.

HTH

It's time to move on.

Why is it time for anyone to move on from the collusion case when this Elway misdirection isn't related in any way? In fact, it's my nature to trust someone less when they feel the need to mislead me in hopes that I'll drop a topic. It feels like an action someone takes when they don't think the truth is on their side. But that's just me.

While those are fair criticisms, they have nothing to do with whether or not the NFL colluded against him at all.....Thus.....

Why is it time for anyone to move on from the collusion case when this Elway misdirection isn't related in any way? In fact, it's my nature to trust someone less when they feel the need to mislead me in hopes that I'll drop a topic. It feels like an action someone takes when they don't think the truth is on their side. But that's just me.

Your point would make more sense if the comment came from the NFL offices, not the guy who actually offered Kaepernick the job.

I also suspect more teams were interested in signing him but, Kaepernick made it clear that he was looking for starter money.

He should be banned for wearing the pig socks. He's a despicable pile of schit. I support the NFL owners colluding to keep him unemployed.

Your point would make more sense if the comment came from the NFL offices, not the guy who actually offered Kaepernick the job.

I also suspect more teams were interested in signing him but, Kaepernick made it clear that he was looking for starter money.

The guy who actually offered Kaep a job did not actually offer Kaep a job in the timeframe in which this case occupies, so anyone citing that as anything at all simply hurts their own credibility.

As for Kaep wanting starter money, yes there is a chance that is a relevant piece of evidence in the collusion case. We shall see.

The guy who actually offered Kaep a job did not actually offer Kaep a job in the timeframe in which this case occupies, so anyone citing that as anything at all simply hurts their own credibility.

As for Kaep wanting starter money, yes there is a chance that is a relevant piece of evidence in the collusion case. We shall see.

I had the human bowel movement on my dynasty team so I remember the offer by Denver that fell through. Are we sure that's what Elway was referring to or did he also make an offer to Colon as a free agent signing post-kneeling?

I had the human bowel movement on my dynasty team so I remember the offer by Denver that fell through. Are we sure that's what Elway was referring to or did he also make an offer to Colon as a free agent signing post-kneeling?

Ive seen it stated in multiple articles that it referred to an attempt to acquire him pre-kneeling, and have seen no articles specify otherwise. But if that information is incorrect and they offered him a deal after the kneeling, Ill admit that it changes things.

:shocking:

Hate to break it to you, but the collusion case is just a bookmark to keep him in the public sphere.

correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation

Derrius Guice could sue my dynasty league for colluding against him being a first round pick.... Seeing things the same way doesn't mean you actively colluded.

Despite the whining in here about timing, I think it's pretty clear what Elway is saying. He's saying, we offered him a job once, he didn't want it. So no, we're not going to offer him a job a second time when cap comes crawling back.

I think that's also why caps attorney is only bitching about Elway violating the gag order. He's not arguing timing.

If you were an arrogant ass hole before you started protesting, we're certainly not going to bring into the fold afterwards.

Jesus. It's their right. It's like all these niggars bitching that they're not all winning the Oscars. Not everybody gets to win. You're not entitled to anything.

• Like 1

If you're a kuunty actress who can't get along with her co-stars and then files a me too lawsuit? The fact that nobody wants to work with you has nothing to do with the lawsuit, you were a kuunty actress long before the lawsuit.

Take some personal responsibility for a change. I know that's hard in negro culture.

"On August 28, 2018, the System Arbitrator denied the NFLs request that he dismiss Colin Kaepernicks complaint alleging that his inability to secure a player contract since becoming a free agent in March 2017 has been due to an agreement among team owners and the NFL that violates Article 17, Section 1 of the collective bargaining agreement between the NFL and the NFLPA"

Its going to trial! LOL.

Am I in the twilight zone? A guy is suiing the NFL because he says "I'm good enough to be in the NFL" while the hiring committee (the teams) say "You're not good enough".

So, If he wins, ummmmm....how many other libs are gonna sue to get their way? "Dammit. I want a job a NASA. I didn't get one, so I'm suing!"

Its going to trial! LOL.

Am I in the twilight zone? A guy is suiing the NFL because he says "I'm good enough to be in the NFL" while the hiring committee (the teams) say "You're not good enough".

So, If he wins, ummmmm....how many other libs are gonna sue to get their way? "Dammit. I want a job a NASA. I didn't get one, so I'm suing!"

Aren't they arguing, not if he is good enough rather did some owners owners decide together he is not worth the political BS that follows him. Otherwise, why would Elway have offered him a tryout if he "wasn't good enough"?

Man, I hope they award him 1 penny in damages. That would be the greatest thing ever.

Trump would tweet great things. CNN would lose their minds.

• Like 1

The stories I read (if accurate) stated that Denvers interest was before the kneeling. So irrelevant to the collusion and misleading.

So based on his talent at the time, Kaep was offered a job. He decided to decline that job and then went on to crusade.

Tim Tebow was offered jobs based on his skill level and declined. He eventually was pushed out of the NFL.

Was there collusion in both cases? Were both the result of racism?

Man, I hope they award him 1 penny in damages. That would be the greatest thing ever.

Trump would tweet great things. CNN would lose their minds.

if kap wins the CBA could possibly be terminated early.

So based on his talent at the time, Kaep was offered a job. He decided to decline that job and then went on to crusade.

Tim Tebow was offered jobs based on his skill level and declined. He eventually was pushed out of the NFL.

Was there collusion in both cases? Were both the result of racism?

A lower skill level doesnt mean the owners or league are allowed to collude against him. HTH

A lower skill level doesnt mean the owners or league are allowed to collude against him. HTH

Sure, but he was on display on every channel and magazine. I'm sure there was no collusion, just owners on an individual basis deciding they didn't want to deal with the nonsense.

Sure, but he was on display on every channel and magazine. I'm sure there was no collusion, just owners on an individual basis deciding they didn't want to deal with the nonsense.

and they are all friends, owners and GMs talk to other owners and GMs all the time. A very common question would be how is this guy in the locker room, is he a leader, does he put his team first or himself?

those are very common, and in Kaeperpig the answer to all of them is no

Baltimore considered signing him last year during the season, and when the fans found out about it, there was outrage, had nothing to do with collusion, its a bad decision from a financial standpoint to sign the

Aren't they arguing, not if he is good enough rather did some owners owners decide together he is not worth the political BS that follows him. Otherwise, why would Elway have offered him a tryout if he "wasn't good enough"?

He wasn't good enough to make a roster.

This, just not worth the potential headache or distraction. Hes good enough to make a roster, just too much nonsense to make the sign worth it.

The best way to stop sharting oneself is to remember the chant

PANTS UP! DON'T TOOT!

I thought it was: Pants up! Don't Loot!

Now that I think about it, maybe that's not how to prevent sharting but how to act when in human civilization.

• Like 1

If thats the case, he should lose at trial. If any of them got talked and agreed it best to not sign him, he should win at trial. Its simple to me.

Anyone saying that the owners are friends and friends talk (next post) and Kaep needs to lose regardless....well that person is seemingly arguing that we should decide who does and doesnt have to obey laws based on who we like the most.

Anyone saying that the owners are friends and friends talk (next post) and Kaep needs to lose regardless....well that person is seemingly arguing that we decide should decide who does and doesnt have to obey laws based on who we like the most.

lock her up!

I'll say it again: Michael Vick got numerous jobs after he ran a concentration camp for dogs. Because he was good. This guys play went downhill fast, ala Vince Young. He got figured out.

Any organization should be able to decide who they do and do not hire.

That being said, does it surprise me that he is whining about his actions affecting his employment? Not really.

A lower skill level DOES mean you'll be out of work (NFL = Not For Long) let alone become a distraction for the team/league. The NFL is an organization and there can be a consensus that _______ isn't worth the bad press. HTH

A lower skill level DOES mean you'll be out of work (NFL = Not For Long) let alone become a distraction for the team/league. The NFL is an organization and there can be a consensus that _______ isn't worth the bad press. HTH

Agreed. A lower skill level means you'll be out of work soon.

Also agreed that there can be a consensus that someone isn't worth the press.

But each team has to come to that consensus independently and without input or suggestion from another team or the league. Why? That would be collusion, which seems to be against the law. It's very simple really.

But each team has to come to that consensus independently and without input or suggestion from another team or the league. Why? That would be collusion, which seems to be against the law. It's very simple really.

So when the teams meet and agree to something it's illegal?

Only thing keeping him relevant

If I'm the one making the case? I don't bring up race or polls or fans or anything other than this.

1. Average tenure of an NFL player.

2. Career length of Kaepernick.

Thanks your honor. I'll be at the bar.

• Like 1

No shiit, I think the cheerleaders have a better case than Kaepernick. And I am not trying to be funny or hyperbolic whatsoever.

you can't tell me there's not one owner or somebody involved who hasn't at some point said, "you see how much these girls make per game? Shiit, it cost more to park there. What if we give them a fair wage like a hundred bucks a girl?"

All the tight ass other owners:

"Fock that!"

"Okay, sheesh! It's just a thought!"

If I'm the one making the case? I don't bring up race or polls or fans or anything other than this.

1. Average tenure of an NFL player.

2. Career length of Kaepernick.

Thanks your honor. I'll be at the bar.

Assuming you mean making the case for the NFL.

He can argue that Brady is still playing in his forties and the judge would tell him "You're not Brady". More like Vince Young.

Assuming you mean making the case for the NFL.

He can argue that Brady is still playing in his forties and the judge would tell him "You're not Brady". More like Vince Young.

Hence the term average.

Mostly I just want this fuucker to go away.

• Like 1