Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

I dont have words...only in Pa.

https://www.wkbn.com/news/pennsylvania/3-men-face-over-1k-counts-each-of-sexually-abusing-animals-1/1385251138

MUNSON, Pa. (AP) - Three men face more than 1,400 counts each of sexually abusing animals at a Pennsylvania farm.

Prosecutors said Monday that a teenage boy alerted state police to the abuse, which involved dogs, horses, a cow and a goat.

The boy described a specially designed v shaped pen that was used to facilitate the sexual contact, according to the Clearfield County District Attorney.

Can you imagine these 3 guys...sittin around watching animal planet...

Hold my beer...

https://www.wkbn.com/news/pennsylvania/3-men-face-over-1k-counts-each-of-sexually-abusing-animals-1/1385251138

The boy described a specially designed v shaped pen that was used to facilitate the sexual contact, according to the Clearfield County District Attorney.

I am having trouble picturing a v shaped pen or how this would facilitate animal focking.

MUNSON, Pa. (AP) - Three men face more than 1,400 counts each of sexually abusing animals at a Pennsylvania farm.

Prosecutors said Monday that a teenage boy alerted state police to the abuse, which involved dogs, horses, a cow and a goat.

Can you imagine these 3 guys...sittin around watching animal planet...

Hold my beer...

Did they have to get a bunch of different plush animals where the boy would point to where the bad men touched the farm critters?

I am having trouble picturing a v shaped pen or how this would facilitate animal focking.

Im guessing they herd the animal headfirst into the fork of the v. It is then rendered unable to move with its nethers exposed.

I struggle with this. Is focking a horse or a cow absolutely focked up and disgusting? Absofuckinglutely. Is it cruelty to animals? Not really. Hell, the vet shoves his whole focking arm in there. I doubt the animal even notices.

Guess these guys couldn't get into the Clergy.

Too much book learnin for all that sh!t. And then damn kids talk. Except for that whole Mr. Ed incident, horses dont.

Im guessing they herd the animal headfirst into the fork of the v. It is then rendered unable to move with its nethers exposed.

Is it cruelty to animals? Not really. Hell, the vet shoves his whole focking arm in there. I doubt the animal even notices.

I agree wholeheartedly. This is just some holdover from Elizabethan puritanical days. Really? Will shoot a bolt through their head. Will put them in electrified cages. We will find new and creative ways to make their life a living hell. But some dude sticks his 4in in and this is a crime?

I'm sorry, 'icky' shouldn't be a big crime.

Gross yeah.

Whats the smallest bone in a goats body?

A terrorists d1ck

I struggle with this. Is focking a horse or a cow absolutely focked up and disgusting? Absofuckinglutely. Is it cruelty to animals? Not really. Hell, the vet shoves his whole focking arm in there. I doubt the animal even notices.

Thanks. I had no idea what that meant.

Depending on the type / size of animal it probably hurts right?

Thanks. I had no idea what that meant.

Depending on the type / size of animal it probably hurts right?

Yeah, prolly not the horses or cows but it had to hurt the dog. Unless these inbred focks are hung like chipmunks.

PA is so focking backwards it's crazy. I have a group that reports to me out of there so I visit a few times a year. I am still amazed that if I want to order a salad I have to make sure to tell them I don't want focking french fries on it.

Who said the animal was the catcher? :shocking:

Yeah, prolly not the horses or cows but it had to hurt the dog. Unless these inbred focks are hung like chipmunks.

Not with the right lubrication.

Yeah, that's one way to do it :ninja:

PA is so focking backwards it's crazy. I have a group that reports to me out of there so I visit a few times a year. I am still amazed that if I want to order a salad I have to make sure to tell them I don't want focking french fries on it.

Thats only western PA. Youre right though: thats retarded.

My brother used to live outside of King of Prussia. Yeah, that whole place is -up. It's like they don't really have suburbs. They have these villages like out of M Night shyamalan's nightmares.

Remember ducking into a bar around there and I swear to God I'm pretty sure I was sitting next to Ted Kaczynski.

Got to bear in mind that that is a big part of the whole meth industry in the Northeast. I think they brew it up in West Virginia and Pennsylvania and then jump on the Jersey Turnpike for further distribution.

My brother married Apparently one of the more sophisticated white families in the area. And by that, I mean is most of them had at least 90% of their teeth and less than 20% of them had done jail time. They just had this air about them like they were royalty and all I could think of was so this is like the upper-middle-class of white trash?

That sounds hot. BRB.

How did they decide on the number of counts to charge them with? 1 count should be sufficient to string 'em up.

An evil petting zoo?