Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

The Arizona Cardinals will win more games than

Cowboys went 7-9,5-11,10-6,6-10

Giants went 5-11,10-6,4-12,6-10

Redskins went: 8-8,7-11-,5-11,6,10

Kinda makes the NFC West look like world beaters compared to the craptastic "competition" the Iggles had when they went on their run. I mean fock, when your entire DIVISION is sub .400, winning your division is roughly akin to being the fastest cripple on the short bus.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it kinda makes the NFC West look like world beaters. The rest of the west won 7, 4, and 2 games this season for a total of 13. In your examples above, the worst season for Philly's rivals (2004) had the rest of the east winning 18 games. In the best season for Philly's rivals (2002), the rest of the east won 22 games (9 more than the rest of the west did this year).

OK tough guy, you accepted my sig bet in the other thread, so is this to announce it to the rest of this site? How long is up to you, but loser has to put whatever the winner writes, in his sig. The bet is that you think the Cardinals will finish with more wins than the Eagles for 2008-09 season. Right?

Anyone think of any sigs I can add to this guys signature.

How about "Mackgee is a dooshbag!"? :unsure:

Maybe if he had won the bet. Oh yeah, baby was a healthy 7 pounds 14 ounces born on Feb 11th.

Maybe if he had won the bet. Oh yeah, baby was a healthy 7 pounds 14 ounces born on Feb 11th.

Congrats.

Ironically, my birthday is the 12th.

:headbanger: to a healthy and happy child.

Congrats.

May your child be 100 times smarter and more successful than you.

:music_guitarred: