Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

I'm on the juice!

I did a cycle in college between my senior year in HS and my fresh year in college (for baseball, coach even got it for us), I know it was only 1 cycle so the long term stuff didn't become an issue, but man that stuff was awesome, went from 145 lbs when HS ended, thin as a rail 6'2, to 190lbs withing 5 months. Went from throwing 78 (wasnt a pitcher in HS) to hitting 92-93 consistently and became a pitcher.

I am sure the stuff has come along way since then, and I have thought about trying it as a work out regimen again. Problem is I also took steroids medically when I was about 28 and was unable to work out (injury) but gained 40 lbs of fat in 4 months

I did a cycle in college between my senior year in HS and my fresh year in college (for baseball, coach even got it for us), I know it was only 1 cycle so the long term stuff didn't become an issue, but man that stuff was awesome, went from 145 lbs when HS ended, thin as a rail 6'2, to 190lbs withing 5 months. Went from throwing 78 (wasnt a pitcher in HS) to hitting 92-93 consistently and became a pitcher.

I am sure the stuff has come along way since then, and I have thought about trying it as a work out regimen again. Problem is I also took steroids medically when I was about 28 and was unable to work out (injury) but gained 40 lbs of fat in 4 months

Never did the stuff but in college we had guys that were on it. I forgot the cycle exactly but I know they would be on it for 3 months then cycle off a month. They also too kind milk thistle to help out with the possible side effects of it on their liver. Had a cousin who did it in high school to try and help him get an edge so he could be recruited for baseball as well but he ended up becoming too big and not flexible enough

Is the consensus here that djgb13 is a murse?

I was thinking more along the lines of medical billing.

I don't think a nurse would have time to be on the net all day. I believe he works around doctors in some capacity, but has some sort of position that allows him to be on a computer all day. Hospital security, maybe?

I don't think a nurse would have time to be on the net all day. I believe he works around doctors in some capacity, but has some sort of position that allows him to be on a computer all day. Hospital security, maybe?

Sorry bro but I am what I say I am. Plus it helps I'm not working this weekend and I'm waiting on my wife to get ready so we can head to the beach.

I agree with the logic behind it. For similar reasons there is some loose tie to the military as well; I think he said he was a major originally, now I'm not sure he was ever even in the military, but I could see him being some enlisted man.

I agree with the logic behind it. For similar reasons there is some loose tie to the military as well; I think he said he was a major originally, now I'm not sure he was ever even in the military, but I could see him being some enlisted man.

Do you need proof that I've already posted more than once? :doh:

Do you need proof that I've already posted more than once? :doh:

Post a picture of your doctorate. Shut up all the naysayers once and for all!

Post a picture of your doctorate. Shut up all the naysayers once and for all!

You're an illiterate Fock aren't you? Besides I'm done posting things to prove stuff. I'd rather post stuff on my fb and show my buddies the pictures of the Augusta national course than worry about you guys here. If you're ever down here and we meet up I'll be more than happy to show you. Til then you guys will just have to keep doubting

This slap fight has been going on for 30 minutes on a saturday.

Nothing better to do on the weekend?

Also, quit ruining one of the few good non-political threads.

• Like 1

This slap fight has been going on for 30 minutes on a saturday.

Nothing better to do on the weekend?

Also, quit ruining one of the few good non-political threads.

Shut up meg

My bad. I don't think I've even engaged with him on any level before today. Just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and sick of the whole tough guy act.

Michigan is about to thump Maryland, so I'll be good now. :)

My bad. I don't think I've even engaged with him on any level before today. Just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and sick of the whole tough guy act.

Michigan is about to thump Maryland, so I'll be good now. :)

I think you got the tough guy act reversed there Mr Knuck if you buck :thumbsup:

Also.... knocked out an extra one with the Mrs this morning.... ;)

Even if it is a placebo effect... I don't care. :banana:

Also.... knocked out an extra one with the Mrs this morning.... ;)

Even if it is a placebo effect... I don't care. :banana:

Well good for you. If you're getting laid more than by all means keep going with it :thumbsup:

He's like an EMT but without the ambulance. That's what he said anyways - would not divulge further :dunno:

He's like an EMT but without the ambulance. That's what he said anyways - would not divulge further :dunno:

He's pretty much a paramedic where he works. He's also mostly introduced as a paramedic.

He's pretty much a paramedic where he works. He's also mostly introduced as a paramedic.

I wonder where I said I'm introduced as a paramedic. Cause I'm 100% positive you made that up yourself HTH

I did testosterone shots for a while a few years ago. Noticed no improvements at all really.

Of course, that was during the suicidal funk period as well, so maybe that is why.

Wonder if they have that here in china? I wouldn't mind giving that a go...

Ever wonder why the medical field doesn't bat an eye if a woman comes in and is off hormonally? Meds given in a heartbeat. Samenthing for a guy and it's illegitimate bullsh!t.

Seems pretty double standardish.

I actually had a life threatening condition from hormonal treatment; birth control. Ended up in the ER, etc. if I would have ignored my pain and taken an Advil, I'd probably be dead

I actually had a life threatening condition from hormonal treatment; birth control. Ended up in the ER, etc. if I would have ignored my pain and taken an Advil, I'd probably be dead

Blood clots IIRC, which is also a risk of testosterone supplementation.

Blood clots IIRC, which is also a risk of testosterone supplementation.

Are the risks higher with testosterone supplements? My oncologist mentioned that men (in general without supplements) have a higher risk of blood clots (being over weight, long car/plane rides, etc also being a few risk factors).

Are the risks higher with testosterone supplements? My oncologist mentioned that men (in general without supplements) have a higher risk of blood clots (being over weight, long car/plane rides, etc also being a few risk factors).

Testosterone can increase your red blood cell (RBC) count, which effectively thickens the blood. If the counts get too high, you can clot excessively, but for some reason DVT/PE rates aren't higher on testosterone. The concern is mainly for heart attacks and stroke, though there is conflicting data on these as well.

Bottom line: Blood counts need to be monitored periodically while on testosterone. As long and the RBC count is normal, it probably isn't a huge risk for clots, at least in comparison to estrogen/progestin supplementation.

Like I told Mmmmm, just make sure your hubby really needs the extra T. Get evaluated by an endocrinologist, as they are the hormone experts. Primary care MDs may or may not know what they're doing.

Testosterone can increase your red blood cell (RBC) count, which effectively thickens the blood. If the counts get too high, you can clot excessively, but for some reason DVT/PE rates aren't higher on testosterone. The concern is mainly for heart attacks and stroke, though there is conflicting data on these as well.

Bottom line: Blood counts need to be monitored periodically while on testosterone. As long and the RBC count is normal, it probably isn't a huge risk for clots, at least in comparison to estrogen/progestin supplementation.

Like I told Mmmmm, just make sure your hubby really needs the extra T. Get evaluated by an endocrinologist, as they are the hormone experts. Primary care MDs may or may not know what they're doing.

Thank you for the info!

I know he goes in and gets other blood tests done every few weeks, and one of them is checking his RBC, etc. He notices a considerable difference now that he's on the supplements, and can tell when he's due for another, so I guess if it's working for him, then that's cool :)

So 14 months later, lets get an update. Not so much on which doctor is most legit (Pen), but an update on the juice.

Mmmmbeard, you still taking shots? How is your mood, energy, motivation, libido, etc? As Ive said in other threads, Ive fallen off the cliff. Im trying to be proactive about it now and debating some OTC boosters vs heading to the Low T center.

Radio station did a skit about it.

Woman talking to her doctor about her husbands low t

He gives her some pills to give her husband.

She comes back a few weeks later and says the hubby is doing it all... cuttin grass... painting the house... working out...etc.

Doc asks..whats the problem

She asks... when is he gonna fock me?!?!

Doc says... just double what your giving him now. Are you sure your V can take that much T?

Lol

So 14 months later, lets get an update. Not so much on which doctor is most legit (Pen), but an update on the juice.

Mmmmbeard, you still taking shots? How is your mood, energy, motivation, libido, etc? As Ive said in other threads, Ive fallen off the cliff. Im trying to be proactive about it now and debating some OTC boosters vs heading to the Low T center.

Yeah.. still working... everything is. The labido ebbs and flows... but never to the "could care less" stage it was prior.

Energy level is still good, though at times I plateau a bit... motivation is like anything else... ebbs and flows. Main difference is lack of soreness and recovery time. It's like when you were in your 20's.. and could work out hard every day.. with little to no drop off for linguring fatigue etc...

All in all I'm still feeling great..

If I recall your medical history correctly, you a have a legitimate reason to have low testosterone, unlike most of the guys who use supplements. And I'd see an endocrinologist, not some opportunist running a "low T" clinic.

the shot yesterday afternoon

this morning... tons more energy.

Doesn't work that fast.

Doesn't work that fast.

That's what I thought, and mechanistically it shouldn't. But Floyd Landis dramatically improved his performance in the Tour de France with synthetic testosterone, with blood test results documenting a rise from the prior day.