Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

NCAA Hoops '17-'18

Minnesota loses at home to a terrible IU team and Wisconsin cant win at Rutgers. MSU destroyed Maryland. Big might only get 4 or 5 teams in this year. I still think, once healthy, Minnesota and Wisconsin can do some damage.

Spartans getting trucked by Ohio State today. Or as dooshbag Michigan fans call them. "Ohio"

WVU up to #2!!!

This is the Mountaineers' highest ranking since December 1959 in Jerry West's senior season...

Go EERS!!!

(I still don't think this team is that good at the moment, but they are proving me wrong...)

WVU up to #2!!!This is the Mountaineers' highest ranking since December 1959 in Jerry West's senior season...Go EERS!!!

Your team is far better than your fan base.

Maybe had 100 people at the conference championship in KC last year. Woof.

Your team is far better than your fan base.

Maybe had 100 people at the conference championship in KC last year. Woof.

That is surprising because WVU usually travels really well for football and basketball...

That is surprising because WVU usually travels really well for football and basketball...

They do? I'm just teasing as I like huggy.... but not sure I've ever seen that fan base travel. KC is a long way...but still.

WVU up to #2!!!

This is the Mountaineers' highest ranking since December 1959 in Jerry West's senior season...

Go EERS!!!

(I still don't think this team is that good at the moment, but they are proving me wrong...)

who is the kid that just became eligible. Any good?

They do? I'm just teasing as I like huggy.... but not sure I've ever seen that fan base travel. KC is a long way...but still.

They sure don't make it to KC, nor does Baylor or TCU. Will be interesting to see how many make the trek this year with so many teams like Texas Tech which never had much reason to travel to the conference tourney.

You talking about Esa Ahmad? Kid is really good. Feel like he's been there forever.

He isn't bad... He was second on the team in scoring (11.3 points per game) and third in rebounds (4.3) last season... He had 27 in a game against Kansas last year...

Some good games going on now. This OU/ Texas Tech match-up certainly has my attention, and wvu appears to have their hands full.

Hoping the game I'll be watching later on won't be a close one :ninja:

Some good games going on now. This OU/ Texas Tech match-up certainly has my attention, and wvu appears to have their hands full.

Hoping the game I'll be watching later on won't be a close one :ninja:

Pretty happy with that effort from ISU. Just want to give yourself a chance with 5 minutes left in that place and they did that. Just ran out of steam. Good days ahead for the the program....actually a great year to be down anyway. My heart will go on. Love that rivalry with KU.

PS— Purdue won at Michigan.....still my pick to click to cut down the nets.

Only team to not have lost a game in the US might be better stated

WVU is the only D1 school that has not lost in the United States...

The two losses Purdue has were in the Bahamas. Soooooo :dunno:

The two losses Purdue has were in the Bahamas. Soooooo :dunno:

Just stating what ESPN mentioned last night... Maybe they meant North America??

bunch of whinos over at chiefsplanet complaining about how much the Jayhawks suck. No matter that 13-3, 3-1 in conference and ranked 11 or 12 depending which poll you are looking at and have two big dudes who haven't stepped onto the court this year :dunno:

bunch of whinos over at chiefsplanet complaining about how much the Jayhawks suck. No matter that 13-3, 3-1 in conference and ranked 11 or 12 depending which poll you are looking at and have two big dudes who haven't stepped onto the court this year :dunno:

I wouldn't go too overboard. Of the four teams they played two of them are the worst in the conference this year and they lost to the one good one they played. Barely won against TCU.

I wouldn't go too overboard. Of the four teams they played two of them are the worst in the conference this year and they lost to the one good one they played. Barely won against TCU.

I'm not, but not a team that's just straight garbage either. They can hang with any team they face.

#jonesstrong #hookem

Good one going on in Austin, headed to 2OT

Why the foul there? That's why it's tough for some of these other teams to top kansas; a well coached team doesn't commit a foul in that situation.

Why the foul there? That's why it's tough for some of these other teams to top kansas; a well coached team doesn't commit a foul in that situation.

Umm..you blew a 15 point lead to ISU last year. Kids happen...even at KU.

Great game TCU texas. Conference is just a grind....you know it's good when you know each teams starting rosters from the year before.

Ok here is my prediction for the conference:

1. OU

2. KU - a tie with OU keeps the streak alive, but only good enough for a 2 seed in the conference tourney

3. WVU

4. Texas Tech

5. Texas

6. K-State

7. Baylor

8. TCU

9. Iowa State

10. Oklahoma State

8 teams make the tourney

I probably have tcu too low

Ok here is my prediction for the conference:

1. OU

2. KU - a tie with OU keeps the streak alive, but only good enough for a 2 seed in the conference tourney

3. WVU

4. Texas Tech

5. Texas

6. K-State

7. Baylor

8. TCU

9. Iowa State

10. Oklahoma State

8 teams make the tourney

Looks good... It's so hard to say. I probably don't have Texas that high and TCU quite a bit higher. Baylor always seems to find a way to be Baylor and do well.

I think we picked a good year to be terrible

Looks good... It's so hard to say. I probably don't have Texas that high and TCU quite a bit higher. Baylor always seems to find a way to be Baylor and do well.

I think we picked a good year to be terrible

it's Bamba. That dude can almost touch rim on his tippy toes. That's gotta be good for 4 wins in and of itself.

Silvio de Sousa has been cleared by the NCAA and will be in uniform today for the Jayhawks. Some much needed depth down low. Now time for the NCAA to do the same for Billy Preston. Excited to see this guy play.

Kansas survives, although they just have easily could have lost that one

its like anytime you turn on a big 12 match-up you are about to see a great game. Ou/ tcu was a great one and now tech and wvu coming down to the wire

Looks like we about to have a logjam at the top of the conference. Huge game Monday night in morgantown

Act like you've been there tech fans. Oh wait, you haven't :mellow:

Were about to go from beer to jack Daniel's :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wisconsin blows this year.

They were due for a rebuild. Lot of good players have come thru lately.