Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

What do you think Mike's general opinion of the Geek Club is?

Does he think it's a cesspool?

Does he get amusement out of this place sometimes?

I think it's funny that he never comments on here

Someone once compared us to the misfit kids class in a school. We're allowed to do pretty much anything we want unless we get too bad and start throwing sh1t on the walls.

I'm guessing when he started this bored he never thought he was gonna have to worry about topless pics :unsure:

I would think it's a good thing for him that we generate content, regardless of how stupid it is most of the time.

He likely thinks of this place as dain described it. As long as he doesn't have to referee too often, he doesn't care that we're here.

I think he thinks most of us are a**holes and if we didn't have this place some of us would probably become mass murderers...

The 1st rule about Geek Club is......

Without edjr this place would die off.

The silence is deafening and speaks volumes. He doesn't like hanging around here with us. That said, we're also still here, so he hasn't pulled the plug on us.

The silence is deafening and speaks volumes. He doesn't like hanging around here with us. That said, we're also still here, so he hasn't pulled the plug on us.

Tell that to Mr. Pickles!

He begrudgingly needs us. The light traffic we provide keeps the bills paid in the off season. It's a barely can stand us / hate relationship. :wub:

Id say he doesnt much care for a lot of it, but we generate clicks and ad revenue while the mange bored is tumbleweeds during offseason, so he puts up with it as long as we keep the mayhem over here and dont sh!t over there on the mange where the customers are.

Basically we are the crusty drunks that sit at the bar. As long as we drink our beers and dont piss the yuppie crowd off too bad, hes happy enough to take our money, but he has his eye on us.

I'm often surprised he has not pulled the plug on us.

Mike is Jules and we are Brett. He just like smiting us. He likes his power! :mad:

Jules: "You read the Bible, Brett?"

Brett: "Yes!"

Jules: "Well, there's this passage I've got memorized that sort of fits this occasion. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

What if Mike was one of us?

Just a troll like one of us?

Just a poster who likes to cuss?

Tryin to make his way to your moms home

• Like 1

I like to think of Mike with like giant eagles wings and singin' lead vocals for lynyrd skynyrd with like an Angel Band, and 'm in the front row, and 'm hammered drunk...

I think that long ago, pre-Latin Pimp, he used to post here under an alias, I can't remember the name tho. Haven't seen it in forever.

I am actually fascinated by his lack of participation here. It makes me think that maybe he has a new handle and is one of us. :dunno:

• Like 1

What if Mike was one of us?

Just a troll like one of us?

Just a poster who likes to cuss?

Tryin to make his way to your moms home

:D

I like to think of Mike with like giant eagles wings and singin' lead vocals for lynyrd skynyrd with like an Angel Band, and 'm in the front row, and 'm hammered drunk...

"Hey Mike, why don't you just shut up!"

:lol:

• Like 1

"Hey Mike, why don't you just shut up!"

:lol:

:shocking: You know who I am? I never thought anyone would decode my Mike Honcho alias.

I just wish he would delete the old posters and aliases that haven't posted in eternity.

I want a higher number!!!!!!.