Sign in to follow this  
Lackman

***Official Seattle Seahawks vs Atlanta Falcons Game Thread

Eh, we've had extraneous threads. Let's get a game thread initiated.

Prediction: If the Seahwaks win its legit, if they lose the NfL is fixed.

For once, the storyline favors Seattle. You get the rematch with San Fran from the blow out a few weeks ago, Kaepernick vs Wilson, two smashmouth teams, the turnaround of the NFC West to the best division in the NFL, the growing celebrity of Richard Sherman, Lynch vs Gore.

I don't think you can sell Atlanta vs San Fran as aggressively.

I believe that I mentioned the story line angle with Ray Lewis yesterday in one of the threads, and lo and behold, the Ravens advance.

I believe that I mentioned the story line angle with Ray Lewis yesterday in one of the threads, and lo and behold, the Ravens advance.

Yes, you did. Props. Both Charlie Casserly and Pat Kirwan have stated that officiating will basically determine this game. Will the refs let Browner and Sherman play? Or will we get ticky tack flags? :rolleyes: We'll see.

I think they've been mixing and matching ref crews for the playoffs, so it's hard to get a read for how games will be called ahead of time.

I think they've been mixing and matching ref crews for the playoffs, so it's hard to get a read for how games will be called ahead of time.

Really? I thought they kept crews together, and they were selected based on rating during the season. Does anyone know?

Ould ho

Thing is they believe this stuff. With a straight face they do. Just read the posts starting already.

This stuff is priceless they truthfully believe only way they ever lose is because of the refs. Wow.

All these years only the NFL could hold them back...but this year the NFL storyline favors them....GOOD STUFF

Ould ho

Thing is they believe this stuff. With a straight face they do. Just read the posts starting already.

This stuff is priceless they truthfully believe only way they ever lose is because of the refs. Wow.

All these years only the NFL could hold them back...but this year the NFL storyline favors them....GOOD STUFF

When the head official in the Super Bowl comes out years later and apologizes for screwing the Seahawks in the SuperBowl, what are you expected to think?

[quote name=Lackman' date='13 January 2013 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1358091944'

post='4946181]

When the head official in the Super Bowl comes out years later and apologizes for screwing the Seahawks in the SuperBowl, what are you expected to think?

All right let's ramp this baby up.

BTW that's not what he said, but that's what Seattle fans hear.

3....2....1 here we go thread hijacked by :cheers: Lackman ; subject now Superbowl XL

3...2...1 until we get links about officials

Let's go boys, its only been 8 years let's vent :overhead:

All right let's ramp this baby up.

BTW that's not what he said, but that's what Seattle fans hear.

3....2....1 here we go thread hijacked by :cheers: Lackman ; subject now Superbowl XL

3...2...1 until we get links about officials

Let's go boys, its only been 8 years let's vent :overhead:

Pittsburgh is a 3rd or 4th place team in their division. They stink. And here is murf wandering playoff thread to playoff thread, craving attention. Look, it's over. Just go ahead and rebuild and come back in 4 or 5 years to yap, yap, yap like some little tea cup doggie.

Hilarious that the Hawks fans are already whining about the refs.

Your reading comprehension stinks.

We are anticipating the ref bias in our favor today. :pointstosky:

Pittsburgh is a 3rd or 4th place team in their division. They stink. And here is murf wandering playoff thread to playoff thread, craving attention. Look, it's over. Just go ahead and rebuild and come back in 4 or 5 years to yap, yap, yap like some little tea cup doggie.

Listen people...Steelers being out doesn't disqualify me from calling all you guys out for being idiots.

If you all were not making guarantees and whining about refs and conspiracy of NFL to assure Seattle loss...what would I have to comment on in your threads?

Btw 8-8 with 5 losses by 3pts, playing a month without your qb does not make a team stink. They were 12-4 the year before. How easy to forget

Listen people...Steelers being out doesn't disqualify me from calling all you guys out for being idiots.

If you all were not making guarantees and whining about refs and conspiracy of NFL to assure Seattle loss...what would I have to comment on in your threads?

You have basically ignored every single post in this thread and posted a non sequitur. You've clearly been drinking since you woke up.

You have basically ignored every single post in this thread and posted a non sequitur. You've clearly been drinking since you woke up.

My comments relate to other Seattle threads

So far this weekend, the more physical team has triumphed. Baltimore and San Fran. That's encouraging news for the Seahawks.

For once, the storyline favors Seattle. You get the rematch with San Fran from the blow out a few weeks ago, Kaepernick vs Wilson, two smashmouth teams, the turnaround of the NFC West to the best division in the NFL, the growing celebrity of Richard Sherman, Lynch vs Gore.

I don't think you can sell Atlanta vs San Fran as aggressively.

Lolwut NFC West best division in the NFL?? Stop already. You do realize the Cardinals and Rams play in your division too..right??

Lolwut NFC West best division in the NFL?? Stop already. You do realize the Cardinals and Rams play in your division too..right??

The NFC West was the best division this year. They tied with the NFC North for the best record in the NFL (fact), and by virtue of the Niners biotch-slapping the Packers, is hereby officially declared the best division. QED. :)

Could have two teams in the conference championship and the Rams can hang with anybody. Arizona is possibly a healthy o-line and a decent QB away from competing too.

NFC West isn't some cupcake division like the AFC East. Kid.

Could have two teams in the conference championship and the Rams can hang with anybody. Arizona is possibly a healthy o-line and a decent QB away from competing too.

NFC West isn't some cupcake division like the AFC East. Kid.

Afc

east - 1 elite, 3 crap

North - 1 good, 2 mediocre, 1 crap

South -1 good, 1 mediocre, 2 crap

West - 1 elite, 3 crap

NFC

East - 1 good, 2 mediocre, 1 crap

North - 1 good, 2 mediocre, 1 crap

South - 1 elite, 1 good, 1 mediocre, 1 crap

West - 1 elite, 1 good, 1 mediocre, 1 crap

the above. Is very broad brush strokes. Looking at each, you could argue any NFC division. there is more depth and more teams on the cusp of good in the 8 - 11 win territory. The Afc is clearly haves and have nots. Sf and sea are currently hot, so get the nod.

Btw 8-8 with 5 losses by 3pts, playing a month without your qb does not make a team stink. They were 12-4 the year before. How easy to forget

Bitter party of one, your table is ready!

Well, as we've learned today, Brian Billick is the brother in law of Mike Smith, head coach of the Atlanta Falcons.

Are you ready for some biased color commentary during the entire game today? :banana:

And they yanked Moose and Goose for these monkeyshines?

Billick just said Seattle is playing with house money.

An hour ago Menefee said that the pressure is CLEARLY on the Falcons.

People are thick around here.

Strange. I don't feel the same nerves as before the Washington game.

Also, I've been drinking since 7:00 AM. I made a pot roast for breakfast. And then didn't eat any of it. Well, I had some boiled cabbage.

:cheers:

That VW commercial with the father and son playing catch probably looks a lot like DevourMeBrady's bonding time with his son. If you put them in front of a double wide.

Big ###### Sherman! :pointstosky:

He was baiting Ryan. Sherman was playing INT the whole way on the play, giving space. And we was half a step away from a pick. And half a step from a TD for Atlanta. Gambling man.

FG allowed. Weather the storm. Let's see if the offense can get going in the 1st quarter this week.

Two runs by Lynch, Wilson ignores the check down and throws into double coverage. And a shank punt. Here we go again. They just can't do anything the easy way. :dunno:

I know the safe bet here is Seattle but I really think this is where Atlanta gets hot and rolls to the Bowl. Everything I have predicted has turned into wet, piles of turd so Seattle is probably safe.

Bingo. Right on schedule Ryan throws a pick as I hit the submit button on my last post.

Did like the Ant's Marching-DMB to commercial by FOX. :thumbsup:

I know the safe bet here is Seattle but I really think this is where Atlanta gets hot and rolls to the Bowl. Everything I have predicted has turned into wet, piles of turd so Seattle is probably safe.

Good call :dunno:

Same 'ole Matt Ryan. INT.

Losing Zach Miller would be a huge loss. Anthony McCoy is inconsistent as fock with his hands.