Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Ugly lead singers

doesn't this whole thing just come down to Steven Tyler vs. Mick Jagger?

or are we gonna' have a "hipsters" ugliest singer thread?

or are we gonna' have a "hipsters" ugliest singer thread?

My vote is for Tyler and Meatloaf gets an honorable mention.

Steve Grimmett from Grim Reaper

Nice guitar tone, though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46sb7V1UzFc

Udo Dirkschneider from Accept

Angry little midget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0

and of course Amy Winehouse

Should I start a separate thread for ugly lead singers from bands people have heard of or would it be ok to post them in this one?

Lemmy Kilmister...

Winner.

What blows my mind is those bumps on his face are WARTS, not moles. He could have them removed at any time but just keeps them there to look as ugly as possible.

:headbanger:

Should I start a separate thread for ugly lead singers from bands people have heard of or would it be ok to post them in this one?

Sad, just sad. :thumbsdown:

Just start another one of your threads with a twist..............."Who else wants to fukk this fugly lead singer?" :music_guitarred:

Not a lead singer, but this guy has to be up there for ugliest band member

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/images/stories/LA%20GUNS%20PICS/riley.jpg

Steve Riley (born January 22, 1956 in Revere, Massachusetts) is a rock drummer who has played in various bands including Roadmaster, The B'zz, Steppenwolf, W.A.S.P., and L.A. Guns. He is currently the drummer of the version of L.A. Guns featuring singer Phil Lewis, guitarist Stacey Blades, and bassist Kenny Kweens.

Whoever said Lemmy probably won this thread.

Also, the lead singer from Shinedown has a very good voice, but that dude is an ugly mother. Also, the dude from Seether is brutal on both the eyes and ears.

• Like 1

Dude Winner: Steven Tyler

Female Winner is a tie between Amy Winehouse and this ---> Yuck

Thanks. Saved me some effort.

If that's what they're hearing all day, it's no wonder the cats have behavioral issues.

Vocalist Steve Grimmett of STEVE GRIMMETT'S GRIM REAPER, the revamped version of the cult '80s British metal act GRIM REAPER, had part of his right leg amputated after an aggressive infection spread from his toes to his knee.

As BLABBERMOUTH.NET first reported yesterday, the singer had been at an increased risk of infection in his limb since was he taken ill at Saturday night's (Janaury 14) STEVE GRIMMETT'S GRIM REAPER concert in Guayaquil, Ecuador.

According to Grimmett's wife Millie, Steve performed most of the gig sitting down. "After the show, Steve was taken to hospital where he had an operation to remove an infection from his foot and bones," she said. Unfortunately, the operation didn't work and Steve underwent another surgery a short time later to have his limb amputated to save his life.

Millie wrote: "Yesterday Steve had his right leg removed from below the knee. The infection was so aggressive it spread from his toes to his knee overnight. I've briefly spoken to him and he sounds in high spirits, laughing and joking. Hopefully he will start his journey home next week."

As a result of Steve's ordeal, the remainder of STEVE GRIMMETT'S GRIM REAPER's South American tour has been canceled.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/grim-reaper-frontman-steve-grimmett-right-leg-was-amputated-below-the-knee/#yu1HDWUuiojpi1xf.99

Easiest song to play. See You In Hell!

Taught lil Bunny to play Smoke On The Water. And then Baracuda. And then See You In Hell.

Easiest song to play. See You In Hell!

Taught lil Bunny to play Smoke On The Water. And then Baracuda. And then See You In Hell.

So is Honky Tonk Woman a and Mick ain't nothing to look at.

Iggy Pop is pretty focking gross looking.

he is also 70... id take being in the shape he is in after the life he has lived

Ahem, Geddy Lee aka Howard Stern would like to throw his name into the hat

he is also 70... id take being in the shape he is in alive after the life he has lived

Edited your post slightly. :thumbsup:

Did you ever read Please Kill Me by Legs Mcneil? Jesus Christ....some of the stories in there about Pop and others are incredible.

Freddie Mercury was an unusual lead singer for a rock band... giant bucktooth overbite and gay outfits. Took a while for American audiences to accept him.

Speaking of mercury...I saw the kid who stars on Mr robot is playing him in the bio movie on Freddie. They kind of have similar mouth slash teeth structures

Edited your post slightly. :thumbsup:

Did you ever read Please Kill Me by Legs Mcneil? Jesus Christ....some of the stories in there about Pop and others are incredible.

He used to roll around the stage on broken bottles and finished every show by pissing his pants.