Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Man sets himself on fire over Trump inauguration....LULZ

And some of you wonder why all but less than 1/2 a handful of curlies are gone, and the ones that aren't take long azz breaks. :thumbsdown:

Sorry but that's not the reason. Attention ho idiots failing to kill themselves by Daffy Duck immolation... always a target topic at this site. I appreciate that this can be a sensitive topic for you but don't expect us to not ridicule it. :dunno:

Read today where some arsehole tattoos "Trump is not my president" on his back. Hey stoopid, you have his name inked on you forever. I'm amazed each day how fawking dumb some are.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Is it still "funny" now that he's been identified as a military vet who is mentally ill?

http://kron4.com/2016/11/22/veteran-sets-himself-on-fire-after-political-rant/

Yes.

Those of us that are vets know we deserve to be called out on it when we do stupid sh*t like this just like everybody else. We don't need a free pass and when you see stupid in our veteran community, feel free to laugh at us as you normally would.

• Like 1

Love it when Libs try to act like they GAF about the military and veterans. Stop. Obama, flaming lib, has been in charge of the VA for 8 years. Still a mess.

In fairness, it'd be nice if somebody GaF about veterans. Conservatives don't either. With libs, they have it wired into their DNA to be concerned about everyone, unfortunately veterans are always pretty far down the priority list on who needs to be cried about now.

In fairness, it'd be nice if somebody GaF about veterans. Conservatives don't either. With libs, they have it wired into their DNA to be concerned about everyone, unfortunately veterans are always pretty far down the priority list on who needs to be cried about now.

Total bullchit.

The only not giving a fock is the mess that is the VA.

Common folk like myself and mebbe you (before you went commie) hold anyone that has ever served in the highest regard. Assuming they did it honorably, of courde.

So tonight at happy hour some Kunt that works at a five star restaurant says she'd put a used tampon in Trumps soup if he ever went to her restaurant. Me: Wow. I'd skip bathing for a week and rub my hands in the crevices of my ball sack on Hillary's French bread, if I could.

She attempted to throw a drink in my face. Missed. Me: You need another chance?

Total bullchit.

The only not giving a fock is the mess that is the VA.

Common folk like myself and mebbe you (before you went commie) hold anyone that has ever served in the highest regard. Assuming they did it honorably, of courde.

Problems in the VA are not new and not to be blamed on Obummer or GWB before him. They've both come and gone, like their predecessors before them came and went, these are longstanding as long as I can recall and the never get fixed no matter who's in the White House and who's in Congress. Both parties have had an opportunity to do something, neither has. It's just the way it is.

Let me tell you how the VA hospital was twenty years ago which precedes both of these presidents. I'd went twice, once when summoned for a Gulf War Syndrome study and the other was the day after banging a particularly skanky chick of dubious repute and I was concerned for my weewee. You show up in the afternoon and they won't see you, they tell you to come back in the morning. Then you come back in the morning and the line is forever, they don't see you until 2 PM. Then an Indian doctor with a heavy accent insults you for ten minutes then you go home.

Then over the years you read stories every so often about how focked up the VA hospital system is, how they have fake appointments and fill out fake appointments and you say "yes, that's sounds like what I experienced when I went there". So when I say "nobody gives a sh*t" it's because the situation was allowed to decay to the point that before I ever used the hospital, it was considered a joke, when I went there, my own experience was it was a joke, and every story I've heard ever since then was that it was a joke.

Patients get better treatment in Chinese hospitals than they do in the VA and in China, people have to bring their own food, their own clothes, computer/TV. If they want to change bed sheets, they bring their own. Trappings like that aside aside -and I;ve never been hospitalized ever- but it seems to me the care itself is no worse and in other ways superior in these local Chinese hospitals in the smalltown boonies than it is in the US veterans hospitals.

I'm just praying this becomes a trend. Make it a fad ya know.

I challenge YOU, tanatastic, to the Trump Roast Challenge! :banana: