Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

CNN's Credibility Is Higher Than Ever

Link?

Pass. If you had any interest in being educated about Trump, you already would be.

Pass. If you had any interest in being educated about Trump, you already would be.

Now you sound like slo nuff. Just sayin'

• Like 1

Ignorance is bliss and you're one happy guy.

That would sting a lot more coming from someone who wasn't asking me for links about things that are public record and have been widely discussed here and elsewhere. Probably not much at Breitbart though, so it's easy to see how you might have missed it. :thumbsup:

That would sting a lot more coming from someone who wasn't asking me for links about things that are public record and have been widely discussed here and elsewhere. Probably not much at Breitbart though, so it's easy to see how you might have missed it. :thumbsup:

In other words, you got nothing? :dunno:

Eight years is a long time in denial dude. :bench:

I must admit, prior to this election cycle I thought CNN was about as moderate as you could find. Jake Tapper - Anderson Cooper - Don Lemon I thought were really good.

And maybe they were, but CNN is unwatchable now. It started early during the primaries. Even when Trump wasn't leading the GOP Primary, they latched on. It was Trump 24/7. As a Kasich supporter this infuriated me.

Now it's still Trump 24/7 except they never talk about issues. It's constant race this, transgender that, what Trump said 40 years ago this, etc.

It's either 10 pundits sitting around arguing about.....nothing. Or five little talking heads on screen yelling at each other about who the most racist.

Nothing about......NEWS.

Unwatchable. And this is coming from someone who used to tout CNN. Boy was I wrong.

• Like 2

I must admit, prior to this election cycle I thought CNN was about as moderate as you could find. Jake Tapper - Anderson Cooper - Don Lemon I thought were really good.

And maybe they were, but CNN is unwatchable now. It started early during the primaries. Even when Trump wasn't leading the GOP Primary, they latched on. It was Trump 24/7. As a Kasich supporter this infuriated me.

Now it's still Trump 24/7 except they never talk about issues. It's constant race this, transgender that, what Trump said 40 years ago this, etc.

It's either 10 pundits sitting around arguing about.....nothing. Or five little talking heads on screen yelling at each other about who the most racist.

Nothing about......NEWS.

Unwatchable. And this is coming from someone who used to tout CNN. Boy was I wrong.

At that instant, something like scales fell from Saul's eyes, and his sight was restored.

Nothing about......NEWS.

Agreed.

I think they've gone to totally chasing ratings. Sad.

What news could a leftist hack outfit like CNN want to talk about? Terrorism? Bad for Obama. Crime? Bad for Obama. The real economy, not Wall Street? Bad for Obama. They exist to distract.

Link?

As I said...you are an ignorant moron.

Keep screaming tilt and snowflake as you keep exposing how uninformed you are.

Ignorance is bliss and you're one happy guy.

You don't seem to understand what ignorance means.

He posted something that is widely known and you asked for a link...showing your ignorance,not his.

As I said...you are an ignorant moron.

Keep screaming tilt and snowflake as you keep exposing how uninformed you are.

You don't seem to understand what ignorance means.

He posted something that is widely known and you asked for a link...showing your ignorance,not his.

I'm learning from the master. Every single time something is posted (liberal media, Hillary's crimes, crimes against children, etc) you want a link to some video of that happening and it better be from some liberal site or you post a :lol:

So again; link? :lol:

I'm learning from the master. Every single time something is posted (liberal media, Hillary's crimes, crimes against children, etc) you want a link to some video of that happening and it better be from some liberal site or you post a :lol:

there was a fake case brought on by typical lying liberal weasels that was laughed at and tossed by the judge.

They left that part out...it went the way of the 5 or 6 fake assault girls they paraded out just before the election.

there was a fake case brought on by typical lying liberal weasels that was laughed at and tossed by the judge.

They left that part out...it went the way of the 5 or 6 fake assault girls they paraded out just before the election.

It's part of giving them back the same crap. They'll post a link to a story from CNN and I'll post a :lol:

You again are making bogus claims about me...seems to be a pattern with you.

Google Trump and underage pageant girls...pick whatever link you want. Google Trumps relationship with Epstein and pick a link. There are accusations out there as credible as there are about pizzagate(if not more so) .

You again are making bogus claims about me...seems to be a pattern with you.

Google Trump and underage pageant girls...pick whatever link you want. Google Trumps relationship with Epstein and pick a link. There are accusations out there as credible as there are about pizzagate(if not more so) .

So you find pizzagate or some parts of it credible? Wow..........

When someone makes an accusation or statement, they're supposed to supply the link. The bored posters aren't expected to go fishing to prove someone else's points.

So you find pizzagate or some parts of it credible? Wow..........

When someone makes an accusation or statement, they're supposed to supply the link. The bored posters aren't expected to go fishing to prove someone else's points.

Nope...I find quite a few of the Trump accusations to not be very credible...like the Pizzagate crap.

HTH.

And its not a new accusation...the stuff about Trump and underaged pageant girls and his connection to Epstein are well know. They have been posted on here numerous times. Hence...you are quite ignorant.

Nope...I find quite a few of the Trump accusations to not be very credible...like the Pizzagate crap.

HTH.

And its not a new accusation...the stuff about Trump and underaged pageant girls and his connection to Epstein are well know. They have been posted on here numerous times. Hence...you are quite ignorant.

So what are your thoughts about Clinton sticking a cigar up a twenty year olds possay and destroying his legacy and hurting his wife's chances of winning the presidency? Never mind his ambitions at helping Gore.

Sad fawking bunch you all are. Got eight years of sadness and are still loving failure. First president to not exceed three points of GDP. Love it!!! An incoming bafon has made more progress before becoming than an outgoing president in this process.

• Like 1

So what are your thoughts about Clinton sticking a cigar up a twenty year olds possay and destroying his legacy and hurting his wife's chances of winning the presidency? Never mind his ambitions at helping Gore.

Sad fawking bunch you all are. Got eight years of sadness and are still loving failure. First president to not exceed three points of GDP. Love it!!! An incoming bafon has made more progress before becoming than an outgoing president in this process.

Sad would be bringing up Bill with a 20 year old and a cigar as a defense for Trump ogling 15 year old pageant girls.

And I never voted for Bill.

You might want to check the overall numbers for Obama as compared to where things were when he took office.

Trump made progress? Oh...you mean taking credit for jobs that the CEOs have even said had nothing to do with him?

Bills cigar lost the race for Gore, Gore brought Bush, Bush brought Obama, Obama brought Trump. Thats one potent cigar.

Sad would be bringing up Bill with a 20 year old and a cigar as a defense for Trump ogling 15 year old pageant girls.

And I never voted for Bill.

You might want to check the overall numbers for Obama as compared to where things were when he took office.

Trump made progress? Oh...you mean taking credit for jobs that the CEOs have even said had nothing to do with him?

Shut up you stupid fawk! Your benign rhetoric is beyond idiocy. You are the most ignorant piece of sh!t that graces this board. I feel sorry for your wife and kids. Having to deal with you on a daily basis must be a challenge whithin upon itself. You are intolerable on so many levels. But I'm glad you are here. You make life laughable and likable knowing there are morons like you.

I read all of your post with delightful anticipation. You know why? You never disappoint. Last word and ignorant statements are yours in every topic. I feel sorry for your wife. I really do. If you do this with us, you do it with her.

Shut up you stupid fawk! Your benign rhetoric is beyond idiocy. You are the most ignorant piece of sh!t that graces this board. I feel sorry for your wife and kids. Having to deal with you on a daily basis must be a challenge whithin upon itself. You are intolerable on so many levels. But I'm glad you are here. You make life laughable and likable knowing there are morons like you.

I read all of your post with delightful anticipation. You know why? You never disappoint. Last word and ignorant statements are yours in every topic. I feel sorry for your wife. I really do. If you do this with us, you do it with her.

I am more informed on nearly every topic than you.

You made an idiotic comparison to Bill focking Clinton which I destroyed...now you go off on this unhinged tirade.

Priceless

Slo Nutt..........Just over 3 hours to go. Can you make it without going full tilt? :lol:

You are already past full tilt chief...you've moved on to full drobeski...don't ever go full drobeski.

You are already past full tilt chief...you've moved on to full drobeski...don't ever go full drobeski.

I predict by 11:48 a.m. you'll have destroyed your mother's basement. Try not to weep too bitterly; the sun WILL come out tomorrow.

:lol:

I predict by 11:48 a.m. you'll have destroyed your mother's basement. Try not to weep too bitterly; the sun WILL come out tomorrow.

:lol:

Well...I don't plan on driving 12 hours north today by 11:48am.

Nor do I plan on weeping. Getting my house ready for a sleepover for my daughter.

You continue to be far more on tilt than anyone here with your recent posts...or just finally posting enough to expose your moronic thoughts to the world.

Well...I don't plan on driving 12 hours north today by 11:48am.

Nor do I plan on weeping. Getting my house ready for a sleepover for my daughter.

You continue to be far more on tilt than anyone here with your recent posts...or just finally posting enough to expose your moronic thoughts to the world.

:snowflake:

CNN is marginally credible, I would still ask two more people on anything they might report.....the real problem is the talking heads they like to bring on to discuss news items, some of them are just pathetic.

:lol: :lol:

I love drunk Bunny.