Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Have u guys dropped Demarco Murray yet?

I haven't on my team yet, but I didn't make the playoffs on that team, so I guess that's good evidence I should have

I am seriously considering dropping Jordy Nelson though

This shows the difference between forward thinkers vs. those who are always looking in the review mirror for answers.

Later dude.

RB are a scarce commodity in FF, probably the hardest spot to fill with consistent numbers, so people will continue to draft semi-productive guys who have been productive in the past who have name recognition. Most DND lists should start by evaluating the RB positions in the league and working their way down from there. That statistical drop off after a season with +400 carries or 30+ years old is hard to ignore. Murray was the only RB mentioned that a lot of FF experts were saying to avoid relative to his ADP anyone who drafted him regretted it.

RB are like volatile high-risk high reward stocks. You gotta unload them before they tank.

You're wrong there I think.

Murray is slow and banged up and his YPC is one of the lowest among RB in the league. Based on his ADP, he definitely deserved to be on some DND lists.

He's done as a viable RB1, no matter where he goes. He will be on my DND list next year, unless he drops well below his ADP.

I agree about his ADP.

But that's just about making an adjustment on my own cheat sheet.

I thought it was too high also.

But I wouldn't put him on a DND list.

Mind is more like, I'm not going too reach that high for him list.

Good points, and thanks for the reply.

I haven't on my team yet, but I didn't make the playoffs on that team, so I guess that's good evidence I should have

I am seriously considering dropping Jordy Nelson though

I have a feeling that he will retire.

This shows the difference between forward thinkers vs. those who are always looking in the review mirror for answers.

Later dude.

I guess so, you where the one quoted saying Beckham would get hurt again next season.

Oops looks like your going forward radar broke this past weekend , you benched Evans for Gordon.

I did try too help you, but you where too busy looking backwards.

I have a feeling that he will retire.

Jordy or DeMarco?

I could see either one doing that.

I guess so, you where the one quoted saying Beckham would get hurt again next season.

Oops looks like your going forward radar broke this past weekend , you benched Evans for Gordon.

I did try too help you, but you where too busy looking backwards.

I took your advice and flipped a coin. Poor me, I only won by 15 points. Thank goodness the coin told me to play Hunt again. And Garopollo and Thomas and Kelce and Bell and Crabtree and Jacksonville.

Jordy or DeMarco?

I could see either one doing that.

Nelson.

I think he does.

You think D Murray huh?

I took your advice and flipped a coin. Poor me, I only won by 15 points. Thank goodness the coin told me to play Hunt again. And Garopollo and Thomas and Kelce and Bell and Crabtree and Jacksonville.

Nest weekend stop looking back and listen to what I tell you.

Thanks for the reply.

You will catch on soon.

Looks like your in a pretty weak league.

Sounds boring, but so do your post so the shoe fits.

God bless.

I bet you took tails, I to,d you it's a two headed coin

Nest weekend stop looking back and listen to what I tell you.

Thanks for the reply.

You will catch on soon.

Looks like your in a pretty weak league.

Sounds boring, but so do your post so the shoe fits.

God bless.

How do you continually say things like FF is all luck, and then give out advice as if it is not?

Then say it is all in god's will, then repeat it is all luck.

Then again say it is you that knows.

Wow. You are one messed up Wheaton College wanna-be with no direction but your confused self.