Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Comey testifies to House Intel Cmte

If they fixed me cooperation among Trump and his campaign into Russian hacking the DNC...what do you think the consequences should be?

Step down, hope for a pardon

If they fixed me cooperation among Trump and his campaign into Russian hacking the DNC...what do you think the consequences should be?

Let's see the evidence first. So far there hasn't been anything and Comey admits the FBI never looked at the equipment.

Looking forward to seeing actual evidence that the Russian government hacked anything.

I guess someone has to be the slowest person to understand. :doh:

They are now trying to determine whether or not Trump was involved. They are no longer investigating to find out if the hacked our election. Holy fock you're slow on the uptake.

Let's see the evidence first. So far there hasn't been anything and Comey admits the FBI never looked at the equipment.

You are still denying that link and it makes you really look foolish. They aren't going to declassify the entire report for you at this point. At this point only idiots hold on to hope it wasn't Russia.

Again...if they prove Trum/campaign cooperation...what do you think the consequences should be?

Looking forward to seeing actual evidence that the Russian government hacked anything.

How do you breath with your head buried so deep (either in sand or Trumps rectum)?

You are still denying that link and it makes you really look foolish. They aren't going to declassify the entire report for you at this point. At this point only idiots hold on to hope it wasn't Russia.

Again...if they prove Trum/campaign cooperation...what do you think the consequences should be?

They should impeach Trump and his entire administration and let the only candidate that was qualified to be president that ran take over, the guy who had your vote, the one and only: Gary Johnson

They should impeach Trump and his entire administration and let the only candidate that was qualified to be president that ran take over, the guy who had your vote, the one and only: Gary Johnson

Shocked you can't do anything but make idiotic posts.

Just an utterly useless kid

Shocked you can't do anything but make idiotic posts.

Just an utterly useless kid

All of you take this stuff a little to serious.

All of you take this stuff a little to serious.

Yes...I take issues than can affect our country pretty seriously.

Mocking you is just a bonus

Help your neighborhood, quit trying to change the world.

Help your neighborhood, quit trying to change the world.

Educate yourself...quit polluting everything with your stupid.

Not always. It depends who's in charge. You were fairly non pulsed 2008-2016.

Educate yourself...quit polluting everything with your stupid.

How was SXSW this weekend? Did the wife bring you and the kids?

I guess someone has to be the slowest person to understand. :doh:

They are now trying to determine whether or not Trump was involved. They are no longer investigating to find out if the hacked our election. Holy fock you're slow on the uptake.

Meathead forgets the CIA and now the world has the capability to make it look like _____ did it. The FBI released what evidence that Russia did something? Other than keep repeating the same sh!t.

Meathead forgets the CIA and now the world has the capability to make it look like _____ did it. The FBI released what evidence that Russia did something? Other than keep repeating the same sh!t.

Pretend paranoia isn't going to make you look any less like an idiot. The CIA isn't making it look like anything. Yo8u are seriously the last man standing who is still denying that Russia hacked us and interfered with the election. It is less clear whether or not Trump had anything to do with it. It's possible that he didn't, but that doesn't change the facts about Russia. This is similar to global warming. It can be debated whether or not man makes an impact on it. But it can't be debated that it exists.

How was SXSW this weekend? Did the wife bring you and the kids?

Probably pretty good from what my brother told me.

But the rest of your statement is as bad as usual.

Pretend paranoia isn't going to make you look any less like an idiot. The CIA isn't making it look like anything. Yo8u are seriously the last man standing who is still denying that Russia hacked us and interfered with the election. It is less clear whether or not Trump had anything to do with it. It's possible that he didn't, but that doesn't change the facts about Russia. This is similar to global warming. It can be debated whether or not man makes an impact on it. But it can't be debated that it exists.

please post the evidence

It was so nice of Russia and Wikileaks to throw their supporters this bone and lead them by the nose on how to use it; continue to accuse our own intelligence community of lying and fabricating evidence and deny the obvious, that Russia sought to actively interfere in our elections, and succeeded to at least some extent. I'm sure the Russians appreciate all your efforts on their behalf. Is it painful to be cucked this hard?

I like how interfere...is really just exposing what the left was doing. Dont be such dirtballs the next time or have better passwords than PASSWORD.

Like I said before this is like cheating on your wife with a hooker at a hotel and then blaming the hotel.

My favorite wiki leak was the one about Hillary having a public policy and a private one. Russians!

It was so nice of Russia and Wikileaks to throw their supporters this bone and lead them by the nose on how to use it; continue to accuse our own intelligence community of lying and fabricating evidence and deny the obvious, that Russia sought to actively interfere in our elections, and succeeded to at least some extent. I'm sure the Russians appreciate all your efforts on their behalf. Is it painful to be cucked this hard?

Good point, it's not like wikileaks has a very good track record..

The left is just pissed that somebody else was tampering with the elections, they obviously thought only they could do that.

Assange at this point has more credibility than the CIA

I'd say so. Seeing as the CIA missed the fall of communist Russia, 9/11 and the WMD fiasco.

Looks like Jeff Sessions is his own man. Good to know. Especially after the last two disasters that held that job.

Good point, it's not like wikileaks has a very good track record..

The left is just pissed that somebody else was tampering with the elections, they obviously thought only they could do that.

I don't know what "the left" is pissed about. I do know that I'm pissed that our intelligence people come out with high confidence findings that the Russians were trying to interfere in our elections. But rather than accept that and ask what the implications might be, certain Americans would rather, not just reject those findings, but conclude that the entire things was fabricated even though there is absolutely no reason to believe that's the case. They'd rather believe - absent any kind of proof - that our own people would fabricate this whole thing from whole cloth for political purposes rather than think the Russians might have done something nefarious. Focking traitors. :thumbsdown:

Remember when exposing how corrupt an organization like the DNC was a good thing?

CIA, NSA, and FBI. All those people put their careers on the line to fabricate a story that potentially indicates their new boss. It's almost like it doesn't make any focking sense.

I don't know what "the left" is pissed about. I do know that I'm pissed that our intelligence people come out with high confidence findings that the Russians were trying to interfere in our elections. But rather than accept that and ask what the implications might be, certain Americans would rather, not just reject those findings, but conclude that the entire things was fabricated even though there is absolutely no reason to believe that's the case. They'd rather believe - absent any kind of proof - that our own people would fabricate this whole thing from whole cloth for political purposes rather than think the Russians might have done something nefarious. Focking traitors. :thumbsdown:

Who's the traitors? I don't think anyone is denying the Russians at least attempted to influence the election. The defense is if Trump had anything to do with it.

Shouldn't be that much of a stretch to see they all looked at a report by CloudStrike (remember the DNC didn't allow ANY intell org to inspect equipment) and said "Sure".

please post the evidence

my application is in for an FBI job. As soon as I get it, I'll smuggle out the evidence and post it for you, simpleton.
  • Like 1

2017 Trust Rankings:

1. Trump and his team

2. The Russians

3. Non Trump Team Republicans

4. Assorted US Intelligence Agencies

5. Democrats

CIA, NSA, and FBI. All those people put their careers on the line to fabricate a story that potentially indicates their new boss. It's almost like it doesn't make any focking sense.

Well, they new or at least strongly suspected it was going on last year. What did they do to stop/expose it? Talk to your boy Obama. He was running the show. That's right, he told Putin to "cut it out"'in Fockin October. That's who you should be pissed at, the guy that didn't take it seriously. And now your crew decides to be all worked up about it after they lost.

Who's the traitors? I don't think anyone is denying the Russians at least attempted to influence the election. The defense is if Trump had anything to do with it.

our little Special Olympian, Filthy, still denies it.

Although it's rumored they have been trying just as Obama did 12+ times, I want to see the evidence. Fock these jacka $$es leaking sh!t then saying "Trust us". FOCK THEM...

As usual...your ignorance and what you believe is so far out of whack.

They believe Trump, Putin and Assange rather than the American intelligence community

our little Special Olympian, Filthy, still denies it.

Yep. He'd rather we believe the whole thing was faked by our own intelligence community than the Russians might have done anything. He's demanding to see evidence he knows would be highly classified and/or claiming what evidence we can see was likely faked by our people, just like the boys in Moscow want him to. Carrying water and providing smoke for the Russians. :thumbsdown: