Sign in to follow this  
SAA

Jamaal Williams owner: pick up Aaron Jones for Marlon Mack?

I realize I am RB heavy. I tend to draft for value with intention of trading later. This year I kept taking RB. I initially drafted Aaron Jones, but dropped him for Breida when McKinnon got hurt.

Should I pick up Jones and drop Mack? or Breida?

or balance the roster and pick up another WR: C Godwin?

I'm going to guess you are looking at the bottom of your roster here, at least I hope so! Lol Breida and Morris seem to be in a 50/50 split with the "hot hand" getting more carries. Ind doesnt have a consistent run game since Edge. I would take the flyer on Jones, seems to have the most upside. If Ekeler, Kerryon, yeldon, or Golladay are out there, I would take a shot on them 1st.

Just my opinion, good luck

I would get Jones. Best chance to be the guy on his team. Most upside too. J. Williams will likely have another bad games vs MIN this week and Jones will be a hot commodity Tuesday morning. I got jones this week to avoid having to bid a lot next week.

Jones will be the Packers rb1.

Would you dump Hunter Henry from my IR spot to stash Jones? Other TE Is Cook

Other backs are Hunt, Miller, Dion Lewis, Burkhead, Alf Morris

Yes

everything i have seen, read and heard is that Jones is the much more talented back. I personally would take him over Breida and Mack, because the timeshare possibility in those places is HIGH.

Jones could be the guy, but as long as their healthy that's going to be a 3 man committee in GB, unless Jones blows up next week.

People are talking up Marlon Mack as if hes the next LT.

Folks, dude ran for 358 yards avging 3.8 yards per carry last season. Look at his highlights, looks like a JAG to me.

I would grab Jones.

I haven't seen or heard anyone talking up Mack, but Wilkins has been crappy and Hynes is a duke johnson type so there is opportunity, Probably rather have Jones, but not a slam dunk.

I'm going to guess you are looking at the bottom of your roster here, at least I hope so! Lol Breida and Morris seem to be in a 50/50 split with the "hot hand" getting more carries. Ind doesnt have a consistent run game since Edge. I would take the flyer on Jones, seems to have the most upside. If Ekeler, Kerryon, yeldon, or Golladay are out there, I would take a shot on them 1st.

Just my opinion, good luck

Yes, bottom of roster. My roster is below.