Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Game of the year - 4:25 EST CBS - Patriots -3 @ Steelers - who you got?

Whatever..... There better be an angle that proved the ball hit the ground. We never saw it if there was one, such garbage.

He had enough control to twist his body to reach and cross the line....stupid nfl

I watched the last quarter of this game

It confirms why I quit watching the nfl.

Ridiculous. The NFL has problems, and that's their biggest. And they can stop it tomorrow.

Great win, what a drive by Tom. What a defensive stand on the final drive. Amazing well earned victory.

• Like 1

With help. Steelers clearly screwed over.

Shouldnt have let Brady march down and score with less than 2 minutes left. If you played you would Know that one play isnt the reason why you win or lose

Yes and the ridiculous rule where the ball moved in his hands as he hit ground.

it's the rule :dunno: should they let it slide because it may make some fans cry ? Wtf

it's the rule :dunno: should they let it slide because it may make some fans cry ? Wtf

No. But change the rule. The customers hate it.

Shouldnt have let Brady march down and score with less than 2 minutes left. If you played you would Know that one play isnt the reason why you win or lose

I give credit to Tom and Gronk moving the ball with such urgency - that was good football. Even a great shoestring catch to boot.

Now tell us when you played in the NFL Gomer ?

What angle showed the ball hit the ground?

Surely they had to actually see it hit the ground to overturn it correct?

really ? You're kidding right ?

Like Mensa said it was better rule breaking the plane in control.

during the game?

I said no. Going forward. It should have been changed after the first time they started this nonsense.

He had enough control to twist his body to reach and cross the line....stupid nfl

I watched the last quarter of this game

It confirms why I quit watching the nfl.

That wasnt a TD. Maybe you would know what a TD was, if you watched football?

ETA: I had no horse in this race.

That's the problem. They put in this control/ not control nonsense. That ball didn't hit the ground. It's a stupid rule. But the NFL is a stupid league.

That wasnt a TD. Maybe you would know what a TD was, if you watched football?

ETA: I had no horse in this race.

Only because of a made up rule. That's been a TD forever until dorks like you got involved.

I give credit to Tom and Gronk moving the ball with such urgency - that was good football. Even a great shoestring catch to boot.

Now tell us when you played in the NFL Gomer ?

Dont get upset cause you didnt play competitive football :lol:

Worse than the Dez call, and I thought that couldn't be topped.

Only because of a made up rule. That's been a TD forever until dorks like you got involved.

Now now. Ive been trying to give you a chance to act like a big boy. Dont make me put you on ignore again. Youre one wifflleball away from having nobody to troll.

This wasnt a catch in 2010, when Megatron was robbed, and it wasnt a catch today.

Now now. Ive been trying to give you a chance to act like a big boy. Dont make me put you on ignore again. Youre one wifflleball away from having nobody to troll.

This wasnt a catch in 2010, when Megatron was robbed, and it wasnt a catch today.

That was the first year of that rule, and it's been hated ever since. But the NFL continually does stupid things. They better wake up.

bingo

That was the first year of that rule, and it's been hated ever since. But the NFL continually does stupid things. They better wake up.

Im not sure how they can change it, without adding a ton of interpretation back in. We all know the refs are even worse, when they have to interpret things. Thats why its easier to just have a black and white rule control through the ground. As much as it sucks for situations like this, Dez, Mega, etc.